Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by funkidiva »

I havent seen many interviews which is something I should change... How shy Rob is about his acting is an endearing quality I must admit and I have probably misinterpreted how he is in the commentary.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

funkidiva wrote:I havent seen many interviews which is something I should change... How shy Rob is about his acting is an endearing quality I must admit and I have probably misinterpreted how he is in the commentary.
Well if you're interested in changing that, come to the Rob's Halfway House thread! Otherwise a GREAT place to start on YouTube is by searching for "Robert Pattinson Variety Interview." It's got several parts, and really gives an excellent idea of what kind of a person he is. Hope to see you at the Halfway House! (It's in the Flight to Phoenix forum)

Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Wow. I haven't been on here in forever. I miss my old home. *sniffle*

I would 'voice' my opinion about why Rob makes the perfect Edward, but Caryn, Julie, and Erika already did it for me.
And yes, the Variety interview is a perfect place to start. Me loves it long time. Anyway, as far as the commentary goes, I wasn't looking for Rob's input on how he portrayed Edward. I was hoping for the goofiness that we got. CH talked quite enough about all the ins and outs of the movie. In fact, I couldn't wait for her to shut up. And stop hitting on Rob. That was getting on my last nerve. Doesn't deter me from watching it, but it was quite annoying. I don't think a day goes by that I don't say some quote of Rob's from that. He just cracks me up. "ooooooo naughty!" :lol: I heart him.

Oh I did wanna say one thing though. I agree with Caryn about Rob's eyes. They really do say so much. Not many people can have an entire conversation without saying a word. Rob is one of those people. He can tell an entire story with those eyes.

The lines/wrinkles are more than likely due to the partying/drinking and smoking. That and the fact that he only gets 3 hours of sleep a night because sleep is boring to him.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

DarkMuse wrote:Wow. I haven't been on here in forever. I miss my old home. *sniffle*

I would 'voice' my opinion about why Rob makes the perfect Edward, but Caryn, Julie, and Erika already did it for me.
And yes, the Variety interview is a perfect place to start. Me loves it long time. Anyway, as far as the commentary goes, I wasn't looking for Rob's input on how he portrayed Edward. I was hoping for the goofiness that we got. CH talked quite enough about all the ins and outs of the movie. In fact, I couldn't wait for her to shut up. And stop hitting on Rob. That was getting on my last nerve. Doesn't deter me from watching it, but it was quite annoying. I don't think a day goes by that I don't say some quote of Rob's from that. He just cracks me up. "ooooooo naughty!" :lol: I heart him.

Oh I did wanna say one thing though. I agree with Caryn about Rob's eyes. They really do say so much. Not many people can have an entire conversation without saying a word. Rob is one of those people. He can tell an entire story with those eyes.

The lines/wrinkles are more than likely due to the partying/drinking and smoking. That and the fact that he only gets 3 hours of sleep a night because sleep is boring to him.
And trying to go out and not being mob, must take time too. I really don't think after Twilight he had much time till the Holidays and now its starting all over again. To top it off he is also shooting soon that other movie he will be in, so the parting and drinking and smoking (wish he didn't do that one) is not that much compared to the work he has to have some time to release all the tension. And he can come over to my house and I will help him release ALL his tensions and WORRIES and he wouldn't have more wrinkles and dark under the eyes. I would take great care of him and make sure that he gets all of his NEEDS :D taken care of. I know its a tough job but I am up to it for the sake of Twilight and all of their fans :!: :lol: :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

I have never felt as SORRY for robert pattinson as i do right now. I just found this, a good few websites are reporting the story, this is one. A fan mob chased him onto a road and he got bumped by a taxi cab. despite the 5 bodyguards he had wiht him, the crazy mob still managed this. Wow. he is gonna end up getting killed by crazy nutjobs like this.....

heres the link for anyone who didnt read it yet.

http://www.wenn.com/archives/7772

and sorry if this has already been mentioned in earlier threads!!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

silver-swallow wrote:I have never felt as SORRY for robert pattinson as i do right now. I just found this, a good few websites are reporting the story, this is one. A fan mob chased him onto a road and he got bumped by a taxi cab. despite the 5 bodyguards he had wiht him, the crazy mob still managed this. Wow. he is gonna end up getting killed by crazy nutjobs like this.....

heres the link for anyone who didnt read it yet.

http://www.wenn.com/archives/7772

and sorry if this has already been mentioned in earlier threads!!
I knew something like that is going to happen and this will not be the last. I hope since I mentioned it , that I didn't jinx him, anyway :)
Dark Muse you can lay off the fake tears now :) and realize that Rob is a very busy, focus young man, and lets all go to NY City this weekend and be BODY GUARDS FOR OUR MAN ROB 1 ANYONE ELSE UP FOR A LITTLE TRIP :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

HEYY! so i decied to check in with everyone!! how is everyone!!

i heard about the taxi incident and i FREAKED, but i was reading today that is wasn't because of fans.....
Jaime..
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

wow... #12 already. Haven't been here since... Feb.

Are the robnappers still around?
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Yes but now they mostly post at the Summer House thread in Flight to Phoenix. This one kept getting too o/t for the mods, so they kicked us out. :twisted:

Image Image
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

So why is the first time we've heard of this so called petit blonde? :(
Earlier this month, Pattinson was seen at a bar with friends, but was paying special attention to a petite blonde who spoke with a foreign accent. "They sat next to each and he was leaning close to her," recalls one observer. "They were whispering to each other the entire night. It seemed clear that he was into her."

Pattinson often headed over to the bar and ordered drinks for the table – until it came time to move on. Pattinson and his lady friend left holding hands and hopped a cab together. "There was definitely something romantic going on," says the eyewitness.
Source: People.com