Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by diane771 »

Dovrebanen wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:I think we have Rob himself to thank for that. Since he chopped it all off, they did what they could with what he was able to grow back. He's a smart, smart man. *bows to the Patz*
I love Rob's hair for NM too. I think it has perfect length. Admittedly Edward's is more disheveled, I assume, but I think it looks more "real" in NM. What I would have wanted was bit more red in it. You know..."The boy with the reddish-brown hair"...But could they have found someone with more perfect hair for the part as Edward than Rob? No way.
I have watched the trailer like 5 times today. I was in a car for hours with only my iPod for entertainment, and I have the trailer on there. I think Rob is going to do so great in this movie. He was great in Twilight, but I think he'll be even better in NM. He's going to get to show a whole range of emotions, and he's gotten to know the character Edward even better. When I listen to him talk, I feel like he really gets Edward.
Even though Rob will not admit it. He puts everything in his roles and he knows them. He read Twilight before the audition, but he spent I think it was 2 or 3 weeks in Oregon getting into character before anyone else was even there, and he nailed it. I just can't see him not nailing any role he does. Does my bias show too much :lol:
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 27083d.pbr
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

lol i saw in a tabloid today in the supermarket "ROB PATTINSON DUMPS KRISTEN STEWART" I forget which one but it made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ It was probably NW magazine. They're the only ones that said that Kstew is preggo with Robs babeh.
They only do that to get sales.. it's so sad.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Rob at Comic Con:
http://www.popsugar.com/3565235?page=0,0,0

Is it just me or do they all love plaid?
http://www.popsugar.com/3564778
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I finally saw 'Little Ashes' and I did had some trouble understanding and capture the whole thing (apearantly this dvd didn't had english subtitles as most dvd's and the actors talked with this spanish accent which made it difficult to understand for a non-native speaker from time to time); but it did got me very intruiged.
Altough I wished it focused a bit more on the work and lives of Dali and Loca and a bit less on the whole love, sex, nuditity and personall lives (which still is a big part speculation) of both. I did love it. This mainly has to do with the amazing acting skills of all actors. Mainly the two mainactors, Javier Beltran en Robert Pattinson. Of course the latest is why I am posting this here. I was extremly impressed with what he did with this part. He captured all the weirdness and genuisses of Dali just the right way, and that with doing all the things to underline this by actions that couldn't be easy to play.
Very very impressed.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Lieziewiezie wrote:I finally saw 'Little Ashes' and I did had some trouble understanding and capture the whole thing (apearantly this dvd didn't had english subtitles as most dvd's and the actors talked with this spanish accent which made it difficult to understand for a non-native speaker from time to time); but it did got me very intruiged.
Altough I wished it focused a bit more on the work and lives of Dali and Loca and a bit less on the whole love, sex, nuditity and personall lives (which still is a big part speculation) of both. I did love it. This mainly has to do with the amazing acting skills of all actors. Mainly the two mainactors, Javier Beltran en Robert Pattinson. Of course the latest is why I am posting this here. I was extremly impressed with what he did with this part. He captured all the weirdness and genuisses of Dali just the right way, and that with doing all the things to underline this by actions that couldn't be easy to play.
Very very impressed.
That's good to know because it isn't showing where I live and just like you I have been reluctant to see it for reasons similar to yours. But since you review I think I will see it, its just hard to picture Rob with a man and I mean no offense to anyone but I just want see him so hot for women that if he has all the men after him that poor guy will most likely loose it before the age of 25.
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

diane771 wrote:
Lieziewiezie wrote:I finally saw 'Little Ashes' and I did had some trouble understanding and capture the whole thing (apearantly this dvd didn't had english subtitles as most dvd's and the actors talked with this spanish accent which made it difficult to understand for a non-native speaker from time to time); but it did got me very intruiged.
Very very impressed.
That's good to know because it isn't showing where I live and just like you I have been reluctant to see it for reasons similar to yours. But since you review I think I will see it, its just hard to picture Rob with a man and I mean no offense to anyone but I just want see him so hot for women that if he has all the men after him that poor guy will most likely loose it before the age of 25.
I'd totally advise it, altough I don't think I'd like to see it in theaters. Think it's more a home movie. It's a bit graphic in some ways, altough it's not to much I think, you can't be offended by nudity, as I already stated :)
Like you read I have mixed feelings, but overall I'm happy I've seen it.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Thank you, Amanda Beth, for the Comic-Con pictures. Yeah, I think Rob might have started the plaid fad. Lol. He has so many plaid shirts now it's ridiculous. He looks so good in it though. As for being at Comic-Con, I wonder how tired he is of having people ask how he relates to Edward? He's probably gonna be so glad to be done with the Twilight Saga. I wouldn't blame him. I wish people would come up with new questions.

Little Ashes played at a little "art house" theater here and I completely missed it. I was so mad. I had been waiting forever for it to get here. Argh. Oh well, I guess I'll see it eventually if they release it on dvd in the States.

Haunted Airman is available for pre-order here now. Yay! I pre-ordered it on amazon.com and bought the How To Be soundtrack as well. Can't wait to get the both.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

DarkMuse wrote:Thank you, Amanda Beth, for the Comic-Con pictures. Yeah, I think Rob might have started the plaid fad. Lol. He has so many plaid shirts now it's ridiculous. He looks so good in it though. As for being at Comic-Con, I wonder how tired he is of having people ask how he relates to Edward? He's probably gonna be so glad to be done with the Twilight Saga. I wouldn't blame him. I wish people would come up with new questions.

Little Ashes played at a little "art house" theater here and I completely missed it. I was so mad. I had been waiting forever for it to get here. Argh. Oh well, I guess I'll see it eventually if they release it on dvd in the States.

Haunted Airman is available for pre-order here now. Yay! I pre-ordered it on amazon.com and bought the How To Be soundtrack as well. Can't wait to get the both.
Was Little Ashes at the Tivoli ? I looked but didn't see it so it must have come fast and left fast but that will mean they will go to dvd sooner.
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 5ea8a1.pbr
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive just had the latest edition of Glamour Magazine delivered (UK version) and they did a poll a while back looking for the top 30 looking male celebs and the results are in. Guess who was number 1 accordong to the readers - Robert Pattinson! He is a good looking guy but I cant believe he knocked Johnny Depp off the top spot to number 2.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."