Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by NightCreation »

nikie_nikz wrote:
NightCreation wrote:Haha, just make sure to keep your husband a close enough distance away from the screen as you show him Taylor, because he can even make guys fall in love with him. Trust me, I know...
I found this statement to be a tad bit disturbing. Flattering for Taylor, of course, but disturbing, nonetheless. My BF is Team Jacob only because he knows about my infatuation with Robert Pattinson :D
Lol, yeah I can be a bit disturbing at times. I'm just obsessed with Taylor Lautner
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

The first time I saw Taylor Lautner was signed on to play Jacob, I saw Jacob come to life. In my mind, Taylor is perfect for the role! He has that big Jacob sunny smile, is a complete cutie (dammit why couldn't he be six years older and me not married... argh... hahaha dreaming again :P), and seems to be really mature about how he's approaching the role. Movie magic can take care of the height thing, but he really doesn't look that little in the Twilight calendar. I think he'll be perfect, and I can't wait until he comes on screen in the movie so I can shout "Team Jacob" and annoy all the Edward-lovers out there :D Hehehe.

Go Taylor!
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

Taylor Lautner I think will make a great Jacob! He's soo cute! I pictured Jacob in my head a little differently, but that's mostly because of big wolfy Jacob. ^_^ Taylor I think can totally pull it off, and now when I reread the books I only picture Taylor as Jake. I think Taylor will be able to become super wolf in the next movie, have you seen his sixpack? *faints*. And his smile! *swoons*. I think Taylor was a perfect choice! I think the cast they put together is going to be awesome in the film! I can't wait to see it!
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
bloodandchocolate
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodandchocolate »

honestly i actually expected some one more, you know MANLY to play jacob.
I mean he played SHARKBOY!
but wel I geus I'll just have to see the movie.
I do think he looks completely horible with the long hair i expected it to be a zac efron kinda hair do but wel...
I geus if you guys like him...
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Well yeah, he was Sharkboy when he was younger. And usually they have older people play like, younger kids. Plus it was a kid movie anyways.

I mean, Freddie Highmore, yeah he's sixteen and he plays like ten year olds.

I think Taylor will make a great Jacob.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Post by ellybean »

Remember to watch the MTV VMA's next Sunday where Taylor, Kristen and Rob will be presenting an award!! I can't wait! Go Taylor!
Jurgienicole
Settled in Forks

Post by Jurgienicole »

Taylor Lautner is too perfect as Jacob Black!! He has the look that i thought jacob would have and he looks great with the long hair... plus he's an amazing actor and can deff.. pull of the role! I love him! :)
CTL for life <3
Taylor Lautner is so Mine!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

All I can say...
SO CUTE!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

no no no! no! no! im so not-liking taylor lautner playing jacob black! not only does his face look like a darker version of my younger brothers' but he also does not look like someone that could look "25" in future films. taylors face looks very young (& way more pretty-boy than i imagined jacob to look like) which is good for this film, but i was thinking someone that looked more like the actor thats playing sam uley would have been more fitting for jacob's role. i never imagined jacob having taylor lautner's baby face. he's way too cocky & matured & warrior-like for that.

now i cant crush on jacob's character either :( ill feel wrong crushing on someone so young-looking at taylor.
hayweh
Settled in Forks

Post by hayweh »

Wow so before today, I never really took notice of who's playing Jacob Black in the movie. I got bored and went to Greetings from Twilight and watched a clip of him on the beach, and I can't lie, I'm excited to see him in action.
And he's cute!