Page 2 of 37

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:31 am
by bittenbyEdwardCullen
nikie_nikz wrote:The fact that I can only picture Peter Facinelli as Mike Dexter from "Can't Hardly Wait" is tainting my perception of his role as Carlisle. He "looks" the part, but I'll just have to judge for myself when I watch the movie to see if he "acts" the part. Don't get me wrong. I think he's great. He just doesn't seem "Carlisle" to me.



I know what you mean! It's going to be a little strange because now when I see a picture of him as Carlisle I see him as Mike and not the highly educated doctor.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:29 am
by Venecettia
I haven't seen ANY of his movies. I saw what he looked like, and thought he did look like Carlisle, but I didn't know how he would act as him. Such as facial expressions and such.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:21 pm
by AliceLauren
Omg. wow. I thought when I first saw him that mt imagination came to life! He is exactly perfect. He looks EXACTLY like Carlisle in my mind.

I love him. So perfect Carlisle. The director and everybody even make him dress like I imagined Carlisle would.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:41 pm
by nikie_nikz
James Marsden could have pulled off being Carlisle as well. Or maybe not. He looks less paternal than Peter Facinelli, and would outshine Robert Pattinson in the looks department. Just my opinion 8-)

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm
by save-the-wetlands
nikie_nikz wrote:James Marsden could have pulled off being Carlisle as well. Or maybe not. He looks less paternal than Peter Facinelli, and would outshine Robert Pattinson in the looks department. Just my opinion 8-)


Maybe....he seems to more of an Emmett. But I still like Peter. Henry Cavill was offered the part but turned it down....

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:43 pm
by Edward-Bella-forever
Peter is pretty hot for being in his 30's. Then again it, his appearance fits the role of Carlisle. He'll be great as Carlisle.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:53 pm
by save-the-wetlands
Edward-Bella-forever wrote:Peter is pretty hot for being in his 30's. Then again it, his appearance fits the role of Carlisle. He'll be great as Carlisle.


Agreed

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm
by Crooked_Rose
^Oh yeah...he's a hottie. I remember for that 2 seconds he was in the New Twilight Trailer I was like *drool*

The thing is is that when I was reading Carlisle the first person I thought of was Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer) from House. LOL

James Marsden! Aw...he's so cute!

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:39 pm
by save-the-wetlands
Crooked_Rose wrote:^Oh yeah...he's a hottie. I remember for that 2 seconds he was in the New Twilight Trailer I was like *drool*

The thing is is that when I was reading Carlisle the first person I thought of was Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer) from House. LOL

James Marsden! Aw...he's so cute!


Yeah I have that sceencap, its frequently my backgrond on my Zune. He was the July pic in the Twilight calendar.
i first imagined Stephenie's pick Charlie Hunman.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm
by Wish.I.may
At first I didn't see him as Carlisle.
Then they released the first three pics of the Cullens and I was : :shock: Wow, It's Carlisle.
Then I saw the pic in the calendar.
Then I was like. :shock: all over again. :p