Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by switzgal »

LOL. Don't even think I'm making a Team KrysBry mini banner. I'm spent!! After that Taycob campaign and all the worry!!

I think Krys should stay as Embry, but he may not have any acting background, does he?? He didn't even want to tell the Lex his last name on the interview!! LOL!!

Can't wait to see more names on the Cast List forum like

_________ as Quil

_________as Aro

_________ as Leah

__________ as Jane

_________as Seth

Etc, etc!
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

switzgal wrote:LOL. Don't even think I'm making a Team KrysBry mini banner. I'm spent!! After that Taycob campaign and all the worry!!

I think Krys should stay as Embry, but he may not have any acting background, does he?? He didn't even want to tell the Lex his last name on the interview!! LOL!!

Can't wait to see more names on the Cast List forum like

_________ as Quil

_________as Aro

_________ as Leah

__________ as Jane

_________as Seth

Etc, etc!
I knowwwww. I'm so nervous about who their gonna put in the wolf pack. I really hope they keep Krys though, he's adorable.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JodeenSings
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

^^^ Krysbry sounds like a donut, huh?

Maybe Krys and Taylor have been working out together? The sad thing would be to see Krys with short hair. :cry:
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

JodeenSings wrote:^^^ Krysbry sounds like a donut, huh?

Maybe Krys and Taylor have been working out together? The sad thing would be to see Krys with short hair. :cry:

I don't think Summit will pay him enough to cut his hair. It's gorgeous. I generally hate guys with long hair but it looks good on Krys!!
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

I think its hilarious that in the movie all of the Quileute guys have longer hair than me. Even Taylor's wig was like 3-4 inches longer than mine, and Krys's was like, 5-6 inches longer than mine! XD
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Yeah, I cut my hair over the summer and now it's growing back. It's now shoulder length with layers and a little wave at the bottom. I wish my hair looked like Krys' wow, he's got nice long straight hair!
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

OMG! you guys moved here. :lol:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Woooah. Migration!

Krys would be an awesome Embry again. I mean, I say this only remembering really one thing about the character -- that he, along with Quil, are very...protective of their names. Krys looks like he's a really goofy kid, but OH MAN! If you make fun of him (as Embry?), he'll tear your face off! GRRR!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I don't know why but I feel very protective of the cast. Lol. I just want everybody to stay who they were in Twilight. Is that too much to ask?

I really do hope they keep $hankMa$terKry$ as Embry. I know he didn't say anything in the movie but at least he looks pretty. In a manly way, of course. Haha. He does have pretty hair. I'm jealous. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Oh, but he DID say something. It was like... GARGH! I think he said, 'The Cullens are freaks' or something. And then Solomon laughed and said 'You got that right'. :( I love our wolfpack boys.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants