Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.
Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una
- Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Right? And vampires thought humans smelled delicious.
Gio smells yummy.
- Official Dog Lover!
- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: Hanging out with Seth.
I just decided I would like to smell like coconut.
I have this coconut lotion and every time I wear it, I have people telling me I smell good.
- Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
- Posts: 18807
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: Where I always have been. The other side.
i'd like to smell like roses.
hmm.yeah. that sounds right.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
- Riding in the Rabbit
- Posts: 3406
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.
I have actually thought about this before. My friends and I had an entire conversation trying to figure out what we would smell like to a vampire. I would most likely smell like strawberries (because of my shampoo), a bit floral (from my perfume), mint (my lotion that I wear everyday), and a hint of vanilla (I do A LOT of baking and put vanilla in everything...but i never measure it out.)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.
I would be......
orange,mint,cinnamon bun,vanilla,chocolate,strawberry, lemonade,rose,sunshine,apple,baby powder,grapefruit and Healing Garden.
Wow. its like a bakery in a citrus orchard while im holding a baby and drinking a mint hotchocolate with a rose in my haior and im wearing Healing Garden body mist....... I can't decide weather that is yummy or weird.
- Eating Spaghetti with Billy
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am
- Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!
I'd smell like tea. I love tea. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:17 am
- Location: the edge of humanity, because i'm just that awesome.
I was told the other day that i smelt like sex.
Im not sure if thats a compliment, an insult or just an observation, lol:D
So i guess my answer is sex.
x[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 pm
- Red-Eyed Vampire
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
- Location: lost in Twilight zone
My scent would have to be the fresh, sweet scent of ricefields.....
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Chicago,IL
Sugar due to the overwhelming amount of Marshmallow Peeps I tend to consume. (See my Peepward avatar)