Twilight Prequel

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Twilight Prequel

Post by ellalou73 »

I would read anything related to the Twilight books but since we are talking prequels I would have to go with what most of you have said about Alice, I would like to know about her past too and what caused her family to put her in to the Asylum. I wonder at times if it was just the simple fact that she was able to see visions of the future and able to maybe do some other things, like being Clairvoyant, but not in a bad way. So she can see things differently and because of the times she put in the Asylum.

I would also like to see Edwards rebellious years, and how all that went, maybe not a whole book but like what was said about doing a book with sections in it like was done in BD. That would be interesting.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I would love to have something written about Emmett. It seems that he was the least developed character. We learn about the human lives of Rose, Carlisle, Jasper, Edward but we only get bits and pieces of Alice, Esme and Emmett.

I think maybe a book, that contains chapter on each of them would be a good read. I would buy that book and probably love it, since Emmett and Alice are two of my favorite characters.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
shine_brighter
Settled in Forks

Post by shine_brighter »

I agree with the poster above me.

She could call it "Before Nightfall" or something and it could be divided into sections for each character, chronicling their life before they were turned. Then the last chapter could be them all getting together and deciding how they are going to survive in the human world.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

^^ i like that idea kl title too
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

I would totally love a prequel on the Cullens. Like how they all came to form this family, how did everybody reacted on each other when they first met, their first years as vegetarians..

Shine_brighter's idea is really good! I'm seeing the book in my head xD
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I would actually like to read a prequel about how the vampires came to being and how Aro formed the Volturi clan.

Now THAT would be a great read considering I always wondered what SMeyer's viewpoint was on the Twilight-vampire mythology.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

My first thought of a prequel went to Bella, which I would imagine would be boring. However, if it was a prequel of all the Cullen's and the Volturi, like Janine said, that would be interesting. It could kind of be split up like short stories and then all be combined at the end. I think I would most enjoy Rosalie's story.
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I would love hear more about Alice or the Volturi! BUT mostly Alice!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I kinda agree with having a prequel on Alice and what cause her parents to lock her up.

Another I would find kinda interesting is how every one in the Cullen family besides Bella took to their change. I know there is a bit about Em's change on Stephenie's website. but there really wasn't much there to take from it.
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

A prequel would be a-mazing! I think it should talk about Bella and Renee, and how Bella had to be the parent. Or flash back to the end of Edward's human life.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!