"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by SethisMine »

Just to let you all know, our banner and avvie competition is still going on! The information is just one or two pages back... And I can re-post it if necessary. So far, I've only had three people submit entries, and the more entries we have, the more we can choose from! So get your Team Seth Spirit on, and try your hand at making something to help promote Seth's awesomeness! (Not that he needs much help...) And don't forget about the prize, along with having your banner and/or avvie used as the official banner/avvie, one week to claim Seth for yourself! Hehe!

Hehe, I just found something that made my day. This fan-art picture of Seth depicts his happy go lucky nature:
http://vanipy05.deviantart.com/art/Ecli ... ?offset=20
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hello Sethites!

I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it wonderful?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

What exactly do you doat the parties on these threads? I've always wondered but been to lazy to find out :lol:

Anyways, I thought of a question whilst re-reading Eclipse (which I am going to have to get another copy of as I have a terrible habit of leaving books lying open on the floor so that all the pages start coming loose):

After Jacob overhears Edward and Bella discussing their engagement and runs off, Bella goes after him and says Seth was staring at her with what she imagines is accusation... what do you think he's thinking about her at that moment? ... that made sense right?

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Ahhh!!! :D :D :D :D Guess what!?!?! So I was curious about seeing all of these "The Real..." members all over the lex. Like Bella and Edward and such. And so I was looking at the member group titled Wolfpack and guess what I saw!

This: http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/member ... le&u=17859

Yup! It looks as if Seth and his sis have joined the Lex, though... they have failed to make an appearance yet... :(

Anyways... I'm very very sad... Booboo was only ten minutes away from me, and I COULDN'T GO AND SEE HIM! I'm soo sad... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit: Random note, I have 156 posts here on this thread... :D
ImageImageImage
The Real Seth Clearwater
Settled in Forks

Post by The Real Seth Clearwater »

Hi guys!

Wow. A thread for me? Awesome!

Sorry I missed the party. I didn't even realize you all were here.

This is cool, now Leah can't brag anymore. You have no idea how much she brags that she gets a thread. Pay back time!
So, tell me about my thread! I'm really curious what you all do here.

Oh, she's home. Gotta run and tell her about my thread. She is going to flip. Yes!

Seth
I'm the easy going, good looking one. It's not easy being caught in the middle, but it sure can be fun!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
*Sorry, Nicholle seems unable to function at the mere knowledge that Seth had actually come to the thread*

-Quite a while later...-
Hello Seth, I'm sorry for my... um... moment of awe. I'm Nicholle, co-boss of you're team. It' is such an honor and a privilege that you stopped by, and I hope that I'll be able to catch up with you later.
*tries to act normal, though is failing miserably due to a massive amount of blushing and hyperventilating*
ImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

SethisMine wrote: Hehe, I just found something that made my day. This fan-art picture of Seth depicts his happy go lucky nature: http://vanipy05.deviantart.com/art/Ecli ... ?offset=20
Ha ha. That was seriously awesome!! It made me laugh. Love it!!

After Jacob overhears Edward and Bella discussing their engagement and runs off, Bella goes after him and says Seth was staring at her with what she imagines is accusation... what do you think he's thinking about her at that moment? ... that made sense right? It made sense to me. And I actually remember reading that part in Eclipse & wondering too. I'm not really sure.

Oh my gosh!! It's Seth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!! I love you!! (I am totally feeling like a cougar right now.)
Well Seth we just discuss your wonderful self & ask questions about what we think you would do. (Take the above question asked by
19nomad90 asked above.)

pc:52
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Oh... my... days!!! HI SETH!!! :D I can't believe you're here and we never even had a chance to tidy this place up :lol:

I missed that Alice and Bella birthday thread after all my excited curiosity... *sigh* I really want to go to one now... Maybe we should throw a party for Seth on this thread... then we could bump up the posts :D

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

*mentally screams to self*

Hi Seth! As you can see, we simply think up questions and answer them. Though the threads slowly dying so we need another way to keep it alive. I'm pretty sure, though, that if you visit often the thread will become quite lively. ^^"

I missed the party, too. I'm in Thailand and its chaotic in my house with all the stuff we need to do. I just stopped by 'cause I needed to type something up. I'll try to stop by soon!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

19nomad90 wrote:Oh... my... days!!! HI SETH!!! :D I can't believe you're here and we never even had a chance to tidy this place up :lol:

I missed that Alice and Bella birthday thread after all my excited curiosity... *sigh* I really want to go to one now... Maybe we should throw a party for Seth on this thread... then we could bump up the posts :D

Hey, that's a great idea. I think we could have a party... we'd just have to think about what we want to do at this party for Seth, and also... we want to make sure he's there as well... :D

And yes, Seth, we invite you to come often! It would make us all very happy. :D ( especially me... Sigh... )
ImageImageImage