Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilightzone1992
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by Twilightzone1992 »

Hi I'm new member
Haizzz You guys!!! Choose Edward ^o^ He is perfect ^^
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I would choose Edward. To me Jake seemed really immature and really childish through out the entire series. Edward seemed more mature and more family orientated, and he seemed really selfless.
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:I would choose Edward out of these two - he just seemsso much nicer, sweeter, more mature, and much more of a gentleman.

But..in saying thay I would choose Edward that is only out of those two - I would choose Emmett if I had a choice out of everyone :D
^^My TwiTwin.... Between Edward and Jake EDWARD 100% but... I want Emmett for a side dish!
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I would go with Edward. He's so mature and responsible. The whole overprotecting thing would get on my nerves though and I would slap him if he told me he'd been watching me sleep without my knowledge.
I'm sure we'd fight alot, but I'd totally want him aswell. He's so intelligent, we would be able to have really deep conversations, which I love. He's also very funny and I love the mystery he carries.

If I wouldn't be able to run of with Edward, Jasper would defenitly be my chose.

Yes, I love the danger ;)

He's such an amazing character though. And even more mystery there!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Imprinted-2912
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprinted-2912 »

Jacob all the way for me :))
He's my favourite character...beats Edward by quite a bit
Even though Edward has his moments, Jake is so loving and funny and ...warm :)
Im actually kinda surprised by all the people saying they would rather Jake to Edward. I always thought that more people preferred Edward to Jacob. It seems that way anyway...especially when Edward lovers gang up on you and your left there by yourself trying to defend Jake and the rest of the pack.
“ Oh my God I just had a dirty dream about you and your brothers!! My eyes...Edward my eyes.,...ew Jasper...oh god I took off his shirt and Emmett...ugh I can't even say what happened there! Ew...” - Bella

Family Therapy Cullen Style by vgjm
Imprinted-2912
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprinted-2912 »

Sorry for double post..
kinda got a bit excited and posted my post twice :)
“ Oh my God I just had a dirty dream about you and your brothers!! My eyes...Edward my eyes.,...ew Jasper...oh god I took off his shirt and Emmett...ugh I can't even say what happened there! Ew...” - Bella

Family Therapy Cullen Style by vgjm
Just call me Bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by Just call me Bella »

I must say I have to ask why this is even a discussion? LOL.

TEAM EDWARD all the way. Edward is a REAL man and Jacob is just a little boy who gets all whiny and tries to force Bella into wanting to want him. Edward doesn't have to try, he's just got it like that. :lol: Edward wins~
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body ANYDAY!
Beautiful Peacock
Settled in Forks

Post by Beautiful Peacock »

RebeccaCullen wrote:I would choose Edward. To me Jake seemed really immature and really childish through out the entire series. Edward seemed more mature and more family orientated, and he seemed really selfless.
You beat me, I agree completely. I don't dislike Jacob, but Edward is beautiful and mature while Jake seems too childish and upbeat.
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

Edward, DEFINITELY! I'm part of the "Cullen Clan"! :mrgreen:
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

I'd be glad if I'd ever meet a guy who's similar to either Jacob or Edward. Both of them would be kind of an improvement over the boys that they put in my class.
If I'd have to choose I'd choose ... erm ... Difficult choice. I would love Edward because he's a gentleman and he's protective and so on, but Jacob on the other hand is very optimistic. I'm kind of a pessimist myself so I can use people to cheer me up and make me take life not too seriously and Jacob could certainly do that ... *sigh* Such a hard choice.
I think I'd go for Jacob for me then. Edward is the right one for Bella but I think Jacob would be better for me.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana