Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by Lynzeee »

i would like to feed the meanest vampire in the world- the Race track guy... for causing problems in my life that i didn't need.

*Hands over race track guy in a neatly wrapped barbwire cage with a bow on top*

sorry SOB.

=/

Ninna's gettin married!!! i can't wait to see pictures.. i love wedding pictures.
I got married at the court house. I have a marriage fear- i got married young. and i didn't want a big deal- But i do love weddings!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hands over race track guy to Jane, with a note in both English and Italian saying he needs to learn himself a lesson before being devoured. Rattles the cage a little so he gets stung on the barbed wire.

MRK is my hero, she makes the most amazing banners, doesn't she!

The banquette hall sounds perfect! Easy access to the cages and all :mrgreen:

I heard of a zoo that was closing down because the animals were too wild to be handled, I'll try to get them for our veggie-side. I'm not sure if we'll drain them or have them huntable, will discuss with the pack.

I'll have to find a cafe or something in NYC, we're not bringing the laptop, they can be claimed at the border...
I'll post pictures before we leave though, so you can be all sissy and mushy and oohing and aaawing... :roll:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Lynz- For some reason, "the Race track guy" made me crack up. I guess it's just a bit odd and I'm imagining the scenario behind it. Anyway, good recruiting- Jane will be very pleased! :twisted:
Oooh MRK's my hero too! :D She's so talented.
Ninna- I think the veggies would prefer their prey fresh. After all, I don't think any animals could be too wild for us to handle ;) I'm sure you'll be able to find an internet cafe, definitely a safer bet. Can't wait to see the pictures!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I FINALLY got around to updating the page.

Sorry I have been MIA... Christmas and all...
My family is a bunch of lunatics.

The goblets and table cloths came in. They look AWESOME!

What do you guys say to a test run before the Vulturi banquet just to make sure things run smoothly?
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

um...how sad is it that i have a bigger problem offering up animals than people lol...sad, sad!

Anyway, call me a sissy I don't care...I sooo can't wait to see the wedding pics!!! Yea!!
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

MRK- Me too!! I'm a veg in real life and most of the time I find I like animals more than people :lol: If I were a vamp, I think I'd rather be non-veg and just feast on the types we offer in the cafe!
Elizah- I think a test run would definitely be a good idea. We wouldn't want any problems on our big day!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

sorry guys that ive been missing. ive been working all day and when i come home i read BDB. Im thinking we might have to throw the Brothers a party. They are veggie... kinda! lol. alright guys off to work! Ninna Ill ttyl !!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi girls (and Architect)
I'm off to E and the sauna in a little while, and then I won't see you until I post the first pictures at approx 10 EST (4pm GMT+2) tomorrow.
Be good to the customers, I throw my mom in by the way! I hate her right now, she drives me up the walls.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Wingtear wrote:Hi girls (and Architect)
I'm off to E and the sauna in a little while, and then I won't see you until I post the first pictures at approx 10 EST (4pm GMT+2) tomorrow.
Be good to the customers, I throw my mom in by the way! I hate her right now, she drives me up the walls.

ROFL! HAVE FUN GETTING MARRIED!!! Try to slow down and take it all in. How bout we dangle your mom...that way when the wedding is over and shes a lot less annoying you can have her back lol...and then she'll think twice about doing it again!
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Ninna- Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. I also agree with MRK, you may later regret throwing your mother in for dinner :lol:
Lily- I haven't read any BDB yet, though it's on my list. Now I'm curious about their kinda veggie status? A party sounds fun though, the more business we can get the better!