Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Okay. I am going to do some re-organizing on my earlier posts... I am going to move the introduction threat to my first post I made and then on my second post I am going to make it a calender of events so everyone can keep track.

Can someone please send me all the info for the Vulturi party?

Also are we going to be open before the actual grand opening party? maybe have a few test runs for first come first serve.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Yeah, I have no idea how big they are lol...I think they are under the pixel limit, but if you add too much extra you'll be in violation.
So, if you like to put a bunch of extra lines...just PM me a size with your order...sm, md, lg banner :)
Or in Wingtear Terms:
Pup, Beta, Alpha ;)
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

This cafe is such a great idea. You guys will be getting a TON of business.

I already have a pair of sorority sisters who think they know it all queued up. Man, do they make my job really unpleasant.
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

all i know so far about the Volturi party is that we have 12 exects from Summit. We are probably going to need the blood drainer.. some of them are going to be tough to get. I was thinking appetizers maybe some left overs from the wood chipper. but thats my opinion. we need to do this orderly so please make sure everyone knows what they are doing. i would also like to use my throw in for the month of December, the girl at the bookstore she wouldnt take back all my books. thanks so much. MRK im gonna PM you right now.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

I'm thinking it won't be a good idea to have too many tweens around while the Volturi are in... so I'm not sure if I should take on some other role for the banquet?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

tweens are very delicious apparently. i would suggest taking them out of the equation while they are around. wouldnt want mistakes :o
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

haha My thoughts exactly! So you or Ninna let me know if you need me to do anything else instead! Maybe just a more general security... though I'm sure the Volturi alone would be able to handle any rowdy merchandise :lol:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Elizah - you can keep the staff list in your post, and I'll PM any changes to you. Not tonight though. rough day... you get them here, so I don't have to think of what to put where... and tomorrow I'll go straight from work to the hairdresser...
We need more trainees... one could be a trainee for almost any position really, not just showroom... put debussygirl down for whatever trainee spot she wishes. No security trainees though, they need a little more stamina. and there can be more than one trainee at the same time (maybe not 15 secretary trainees and no other though... we all know they are just after the vamp phone book...)
And I'm thinking that we might need some "hall monitors gone bad" to help the pack out in situations not suitable for werewolves.
Wood Chopper Cleaner, Architect will have to have his say in this, he sits on 2 positions already, and hands down girls, the security thing is heavy duty these days...
And MRK's granny is head of cleaning crew, but hey? who's in the crew??? Need to put out a post about needing cleaners, for both cafe and the food...
Change name of Pred.O.Filer to just Snail-mail Filer
put Lynz / Lynzeee down for part time recruiter, she seems bent on throwing things in

Lynz - Bring the hubby in! I'll drench him in marinade and we'll put him in the top spot! (the "marinade" is pure werewolf scent, no vamp would dream of drinking that, we use it ourselves if the customers are especially edgy)

general.
... forgot what I was suppose to write now.
Oh, yes. About the 3rd, I can make it without a problem, I'll even be on the right continent. Can I however borrow Architect during my wedding and honeymoon (for security only!!!) since I don't want it crashed. This also means that the pack will be diminished for that time. JB-peronality-alike hubby-to-be D says this:
"The vamps I can handle, but I can't fight a hoard of tweens..."
:shock:
now I remember... How could I forget?
i spoke to Aro. That was... interesting... the Volturi will make an appearance at our grand opening, but are still unsure if they will bring the wives or not. I thank you sooo much ~Amber for arranging that Jasper came and held my hand. He asked if we would consider having a small part of our cafe actually veggie, what do you think? Might broaden our customer base here in Forks...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I don't think serving non-veggie vamps would be such a good idea. yes we would have the cullen's as customers but could we make the guarantee that the non-veggies wouldn't interrupt the veggies meals?

i will get on the changes to the intro right now.

Anything special need to be ordered for the 3rd?
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Well, we could always serve the Cullen's in the back room, that one's kind of private enough, don't you think?

We might need some extra donor blood, I heard there would be a lot of toasts and speeches, so they can have something in their glasses, not really pleasant to cling humans together and then drink...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK