Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

What do you think Jake was thinking when Bella was trying to flirt with him?

Wow... she's hot! What do i say? What should i do? Be calm Jake, act cool
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Ho-lee shoot muffins. Taylor (and/or Jacob) is a freaking ninja in New Moon! I was watching this thing on MSN, had some new clips, one of him bouncing up the wall of Bella's house. Without a shirt on. I think I drooled a little. Mmmm, Taylor abs...

I wanna say I already answered this question...
What do you think Jake was thinking when Bella was trying to flirt with him?
Bella: *blinks furiously attempting to bat eyes*
Jake: Is she having an epilepsy? Should I call 911? Umm... freaky... Er... *akward turtle eats the awkward crickets* Oh! I'll tell her ghost stories till she snaps out of it. Because no one can resist the manly hot sound of my manly hot voice. Orlando Bloom's got nothing on me!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Oh my gosh, Team Jacob might actually be livening up!
Thanks to myself, Fatima, Viola and...someone I don't know the name of. :D (I'm Derek.)

Well, since I can't take part in half this conversation (the part with Taylor Lautner's abs, since I'm a guy), I'm going to start a new question!

What do you think Jacob sings in the shower? (Please girls...what does he SING in the shower. Not just HIM in the shower.:))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
flutterbymonkeys`

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Oh my gosh, Team Jacob might actually be livening up!
Thanks to myself, Fatima, Viola and...someone I don't know the name of. :D (I'm Derek.)

Well, since I can't take part in half this conversation (the part with Taylor Lautner's abs, since I'm a guy), I'm going to start a new question!

What do you think Jacob sings in the shower? (Please girls...what does he SING in the shower. Not just HIM in the shower.:))
I think you were referring to me... LOL I'm Sami

What do you think Jacob sings in the shower?
Hmmmmmmm... OOOOH!!!!! "I'm too sexy" by right said fred. :D LOL
JN
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Heey!! I'm Vilde :D :D
Any room for me on Team Jacob??? XD

And, I almost forgot.. Is it any questions or something for newbies?
I didn't see any, but I may be blind...

"Lovestory" by Taylor Swift :p *points to videoclip on twillightlexicon.com
Can't you imagine it? :D :lol: :D
Oh, and you really shouldn't have mentioned Jacob in the shower.. :o Jummy!!! :shock: *faints*
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

What do you think Jacob sings in the shower? (Please girls...what does he SING in the shower. Not just HIM in the shower.)

Oh come on Derek! You can't ask a question like that and expect us to behave! :D :shock: *faints* *ahem* Anywho....I think he would sing....."When I Grow Up," by the Pussycat Dolls. :lol: :lol: :lol: I can just imagine that now. oops. *faints again*

:D Okays, I'm off. ((Oh, did you guys see the new trailer that Viola was talking about? It's on Yahoo. I sooooo drooled. Taylor doesn't have his shirt on for half of the movie!!!! *swoon*))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Umm...
I'm pretty sure Taylor Lautner with his shirt off doesn't make me drool.
:roll:
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Sure, sure, Derek. :D
Jake: I make everyone drool. :lol:

Mmm, Jacob in the shower... *smacks brain before it drifts off to bad thoughts* Stop distracting yourself from your Barakat obession, me!

What do you think Jacob sings in the shower? (Please girls...what does he SING in the shower. Not just HIM in the shower.)
Nickelback. The old Nickelback- the one I saw when I was a very naive 13. And not the Pussycat Dolls version, the Mayday Parade version of When I Grow Up. And maybe some ACDC, just cuz its loud... and... um... Well, we don't really know what kind of music Jake likes. I assume something similar to SM's taste. *shrugs*

Hey Vilde, I'm Viola. *waves* Er, I don't think we have any questions, do we? Oh, the ones on the front page? Yeah, those are for newbies. The one I just answered semi-extensively is our current Jopic. A very hot... wet... one... Bwahahahhaha!
Bad question, Derek. Very verrrrryyyyyy bad question......
flutterbymonkeys`

yeah, i fainted when i read you're question, derek. :D sooo amazing.
JN
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

:D
None of us noticed there was a newcomer up there!
Hey Vilde, welome to RDP! I don't think we have any newcomer questions...so just come on and join!

EDIT: I also have something to say. I have replaced the link in my banner and the link goes to a Twilight site I designed. I would like it if you looked, even if you don't stay. (It would make me feel good. ;) ) You can join Houses (like in Harry Potter), and compete in challenges. Jacob doesn't have a House, but he does have a team.

Like I said, thank you if any of you at all look at it.