Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cinderella85
Wandering Through Town

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by Cinderella85 »

BelleBleu26 wrote:One of my favorite parts was Jake making his appearance at the wedding. I remember my fiance and I were in the car and I was reading the first couple of chapter to him as he drove. I immediately became choked up and started crying when he returns. I felt like he had been gone for so long.
Awww Binky, I cried too :cry:

And I have no idea. I just read that lots of people don't like that line, or they laughed at it, which mortifies me because I adore it so much :(
Love Jacob? Join the RDP!
BelleBleu26
Settled in Forks

Post by BelleBleu26 »

My question is why would they laugh?
I did think it was kind of ....different. His son?
But I read that line with respect, not with ridicule or humor.
I guess thats when I fully understood that Edward had love and respect for our wolf boy. (kellie it work ;) )
Cinderella85
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cinderella85 »

Read it with respect, ohhh I like that. That works.

But yea, I'm gonna agree with that word, it was really beautiful, like they'd done a 180 or something. They've accepted eachother, become brothers, and Edward had accepted the fact that Jacob would one day be his son, it was inevitable, and he's decided that it is fine by him.

I would love to see Jake and Nessie's wedding, lol. Imagine Edward giving Nessie away... how weird would it look! lol
But gorgeous.

I was wondering though, if Jake and Nessie had children (is that possible, she's half human..) what would they be? Or when she hits that certain age, and stops aging... does that mean they don't have a chance?
What would they name them? Follow Bella's trend? Bilward? Sarella?

hee!
BelleBleu26
Settled in Forks

Post by BelleBleu26 »

I can see little vampee kids running around with dog ears and wagging their little tails! haha
I would be very interesting for them to have kids. I would love that story! I imagine that because of her 1/2 human-ness (lol) she'd be able to conceive. I would love to see a mixed baby part human, vamp, were. Wehumap? Vamhumere? Humapere? Sounds so ridiculous.

I would love a wedding scene. A gorgeous young 17 year old father, giving away his 16 year old daughter to a 16 year old hot werewolf who looks 27! Man crazyness!
Cinderella85
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cinderella85 »

BelleBleu26 wrote:I would love a wedding scene. A gorgeous young 17 year old father, giving away his 16 year old daughter to a 16 year old hot werewolf who looks 27! Man crazyness!
And let's not forget the 16-year-old brides 18-year-old mother crying tearlessly on the sidelines beside the rest of the impossibly gorgeous, youthful family, including 16-year-old brides 23-year-old grandfather and her 26-year-old grandmother, awwwww

Do you think Jacob will adopt the name of Cullen and travel with them when they leave? Seeing as he's pretty much immortal now (kinda) and they'll have to leave Forks sooner or later.
Or will they be the Cullens, the Hales and Jacob & Renesmee Black?
BelleBleu26
Settled in Forks

Post by BelleBleu26 »

I think theyw ould be the Blacks. That sounds sooo good! THE BLACKS! I would love if they would travel
together. Then they are all together as a family. I'm a sap like that. :) I love mushyness!
I mean becoming the Blacks would create their own inviduality but still be part of the Cullens as a whole. Does that make sense?

As for the wedding scene, sounds tooo hilarious. To a TL stranger, it would sound a bit disturbing haha
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

BelleBleu26 wrote:I can see little vampee kids running around with dog ears and wagging their little tails! haha
I would be very interesting for them to have kids.
Yeah! Thats one thing that I would love to see! Because werewolves phase because of vampires being near. So what happens when there is both vampire and werewolf in a person.
Would that automatically trigger the wolfness(for a lack of a better word. lol)?

Hmm... We need another twilight book for a Jacsie story, SMeyer!
J<3B
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Again sorry to double post...

But look what they just released at hot topic! Thought yall might want to check it out.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/ ... 9443246232

I'm so getting it!!
J<3B
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

Wooooo Relish the fifth. It's been too long *hugs thread*. Possibly my most favouritest (yes i know thats not a word) part of Breaking Dawn was the Jacob book. I'm not very discerning, I know. But that one third of the book just rocks! I know the first book had all the Edward/Bella goodness and the last third had some awesome Volturi butt-kickery, but we finally got a decent look into Jacob's mind. And who didn't absolutely fall in love with him all over again? (and Seth too!) Awwww I love Jacob! and I guess that means I have to love his future spouse too, so I make that concession.
break4jake
Wandering Through Town

Post by break4jake »

Um.....hi! I haven't been here before, but i absolutely adore jacob, so i thought I'd check it out.

the Jacob book in BD was the best part! I love the blonde jokes! :D even though he imprinted - and sadly not on me - he still has my heart (and so does seth). I'm just glad he got his happy ending
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. - Rosalie Hale