Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

wow this thread is awesome i love it. i have been laughing so hard and that sucks cuz i keep pulling my stitches on my belly but still great way to be in pain :D
Image Image
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I have been reading through these and chuckling hardcore. I haven't made it all the way through them, because I was side tracked with remembering a few lines. So, if these are repeated, I apologize in advance.

This one isn't like in your face dirty, but give it a moment:

The pain was bewildering. Exactly that -- I was bewildered. I couldn't understand, couldn't make sense of what was happening. My body tried to reject the pain, and I was sucked again and again ... -- Bella, BD, hardcover, p. 369 <= heh.

Because I knew that every scream that escaped my lips would torment Edward. Bella, BD, hardcover, p. 377

"How much longer?" Edward asked.
"It won't be long now," Alice told him.
BD, hardcover, p. 382

Edward: "Still feeling a little bitter?"
Alice: "Yes, thanks so much for bringing it up," she grumbled. "You would be mortified, too, if you were handcuffed by your own nature."
BD, hardcover, p. 382

And this is the one I was originally after:

And then he shifted his weight uncomfortably. Leaned away ... I stared up at his face, confused ... "Um .. carefully, Bella. Ow."

I yanked my arms away, folding them behind my back as soon as I understood. I was too strong. "Oops," I mouthed.
BD, hardcover, p. 393
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

"And here,” Aro added, motioning to Felix with one finger. Felix came forward at once, and Aro unfastened the gray cloak the huge vampire wore, pulling from his shoulders. He tossed it to Edward. “Take this. You’re a little conspicuous."
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”