Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.
Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm
- Location: in a small town quite like forks
addictedbooklover wrote:When your brother knows that the Lex is your favourite Twilight site... and not to disturb you when you're on it, or else...
haha too true...
- Eating Spaghetti with Billy
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am
- Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!
hey nezziecarlycullen! I'm Hannah. *sticks out hand* nice to meet you.
When you think people have been spying on you because everything about this thread is true about you.
~h. f. e. l.
- Riding in the Rabbit
- Posts: 3406
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.
...when you have been gone for 2 weeks helping your mum renovate a really old house and haven't been on the Lex to come back and people have been wondering what happened to you and welcome you "home" as if this is in real life and not over the internet.
...when you would rather get on the Lex to talk to people - or IM to talk to people you met via the Lex - instead of going out and talking to ''real'' people.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 am
When you get to work and before you can do anything else, you check the Lex!
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 pm
When you post a question and if it's not answered immediately, you get really anxious. neeeeeeeeeh! >:O
also a tiny bit of Alice/Jasper.
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 pm
- Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3
when your have the most post on a team forum ;P
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
- Red-Eyed Vampire
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
- Location: lost in Twilight zone
You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when:
...you report for work with eyebags, because you fall asleep last night posting at the lex.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
- Often Mistaken for a Bear
- Posts: 5870
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 am
- Location: The city that never sleeps.
...when the first thing you do when you get your new Android is bookmark the Twilight Lexicon Forums.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Lookin' super cool in my Wonder Woman shirt
When all hell breaks loose when they pull an April Fool's Day joke. Many came apart at the seams. Glad it's here to feed our addictions.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
- Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
- Posts: 2598
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice
When April Fool's causes heartfail and hives.