You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when..:
-You check your emails 10 times a day for replies
-You hate missing a day on there incase you miss too many replies and you have to catch up on PAGES of replies (but you sit there and read every single one..)
-You set up a seperate email purely for the Lexicon notifications (sad..i know)
-You spend hours upon hours sitting in front of the computer..on the Lex
-You're told time and time again (all within an hour of each other) to get off..you keep replying : "just after I reply to this" and you seem to take another hour because another one has come up that you need to reply to..
-You prefer to spend the day on the Lex instead of with real people interaction (even sadder)
-You hate living on the other side of the world to pretty much everyone else on the Lex, therefore miss the peak times and have to catch up on A LOT (Yeah I live in Australia..pretty much a day in front and the opposite times ahead - your nights my day and vice versa..) not very helpful in keeping up to date.
-You delete the Twilight Lexicon in the History just to hide HOW MUCH you ACTUALLY did on there form your mum..

Yeah I'm pretty much addicted..but I wouldn't mind spending more time on here..haha :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

... when you tell your mom that you have your people to talk to, and have her understand. Weird.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

-when you know you're suppose to be doing your homework, but you can't get yourself away from the computer screen
-when you forget you have a life outside of the Lexicon. Haha.
-when purple is official your favourite colour forever.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

haha...eliselovesedwardx...I've done ALL of them, except I live in US and don't know how to delete stuff from my history...

When everyday you come home and log on to the lex instead of doing homework, you just say 'yes' to anyone asking if you finished; so one day you come home, log in, and a few hours later, you find yourself thinking, 'I should really get started on my homework...' only to realize you don't actually even have any homework today! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

when you live here....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

...when your mom starts giving you 'the look'.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when..:
-You check your emails 10 times a day for replies
-You hate missing a day on there incase you miss too many replies and you have to catch up on PAGES of replies (but you sit there and read every single one..)
-You set up a seperate email purely for the Lexicon notifications (sad..i know)
-You spend hours upon hours sitting in front of the computer..on the Lex
-You're told time and time again (all within an hour of each other) to get off..you keep replying : "just after I reply to this" and you seem to take another hour because another one has come up that you need to reply to..
-You prefer to spend the day on the Lex instead of with real people interaction (even sadder)
-You hate living on the other side of the world to pretty much everyone else on the Lex, therefore miss the peak times and have to catch up on A LOT (Yeah I live in Australia..pretty much a day in front and the opposite times ahead - your nights my day and vice versa..) not very helpful in keeping up to date.
-You delete the Twilight Lexicon in the History just to hide HOW MUCH you ACTUALLY did on there form your mum..

Yeah I'm pretty much addicted..but I wouldn't mind spending more time on here..haha :lol:
Oh, frick, everything you said makes so much sence! I thought I was the only one. . .
I like it on here, cause' I don't feel like I have to look the best in front of friends.
Actually I have made up a E-mail too. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

when you actually think you may need therapy to work out why you are spending so much time on here
when you are not all too bothered about falling behind in your studies while you're on the Lex and then have a major spaz out when you realise how far behind you are and you have exams in January.
when you get the "look" off your boyfriend when he sees you checking the Lex at school even though no one is on cos of the time difference.
when you log on again in the evening when you get home and there is still no one online cos the americans are either still at school or at work.
when you think "i'll do homework til 9 and by then other people will be online" and then you just wait and find stuff to reply to .
when you get anxious when your dad says he's goin to turn the internet off for the night and you're on the Lex when you should be working.
- Basically im on here waay more than is healthy for me and im gonna fail my a-levels if i don't kick myself into gear and log off once in a while.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

When you start thinking of horrible ways to get your revenge on people who annoy you involving one, some, or all of the following:
-Being presented to Jacob as "The Living Hotdog"
-Baked into a muffin for Alice (Cause we all know she loves muffins :lol: )
-Forced imprintation (I really like this idea, even IF its a bit creepy.... think about it. HAving a werewolf follow you around ALL THE TIME! Even I would get tired of that after a while)
- Forced to be umpire at a Cullen family baseball game
- Locked in a dance studio with noting but James and a continuous loop of "Macarena"
- Given the ability to hear the pack mind (Oh yes... that means everything they think about)
- Having to take non-vampire Bella to the Museum of Sharp Objects and having to tell Edward why she fell without you catching her
- Given over to Alice for 24 hours while shes on a fashion spree

The list goes on, but I cant think of any more :lol:
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

When your dad threatens to block it because you're on so much.
Yes, that really happened to me. Today. Still ticked about it. :x
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com