Twilight Podcasts

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Podcasts

Post by ilovetwilight »

I know I'm going to sound like a complete idiot, but, what exactly is a Podcast?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Podcasty fun!
No you don't sound like an idiot I only found out like recently!
Um well basically People talking (or you can get videos ones) and you download them onto your ipod or mp3!
And they talk away and er entertain you!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Does anyone else on here listen to the Twigasm Podcast?

They have a website where they post stuff, but you have listen to the actual podcast via Mevio (you listen directly - like youtube) or iTunes (its free, but you gotta download it of course) its not really for people who don't like foul language or the subject of things dealing with erm..."baking' because its under "explicit content" on iTunes, but these girls are some of the better known fanfic authors - who also helped make The Fandom Gives Back charity auction - and are hilarious when put together. They also have interviews each week with someone in the Twilight fandom. They have interviewed everyone from fanfic authors to people from Twilight related sites like JAG from RaoR. If you aren't opposed to more adult themes, I suggest you check it out. you can find it on iTunes, or just PM me and I can give you their site link. :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
BellaSwan1234
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

ive listened to the Imprint podcast on itunes they have a site twilightsorce.com

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Enchantress
Settled in Forks

Post by Enchantress »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Does anyone else on here listen to the Twigasm Podcast?

They have a website where they post stuff, but you have listen to the actual podcast via Mevio (you listen directly - like youtube) or iTunes (its free, but you gotta download it of course) its not really for people who don't like foul language or the subject of things dealing with erm..."baking' because its under "explicit content" on iTunes, but these girls are some of the better known fanfic authors - who also helped make The Fandom Gives Back charity auction - and are hilarious when put together. They also have interviews each week with someone in the Twilight fandom. They have interviewed everyone from fanfic authors to people from Twilight related sites like JAG from RaoR. If you aren't opposed to more adult themes, I suggest you check it out. you can find it on iTunes, or just PM me and I can give you their site link. :)

I've just started listening to Twigasm Love it great for in the car on my long drives :) But i do agree it's not for anyone under age and people that don't like foul language, I also like how they pick there top 4 or so fanfiction give you a bit of an inside in the story
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Enchantress~That's what I love about it too. I first started listening to it about the time the 2nd podcast came out. Its really funny and I love how they don't really have any taboo subjects. I made a guy friend of mine listen to it with me and he did a couple spit takes during it because he couldn't believe some of the things they said actually came out of their mouths. :lol: I do agree that when they talk about the fics they're reading they actually tell you a bit about it. The only bad thing is that I have literally over 70 fics (and I only read Twifics) on my "to read" list that I have saved in a word doc. :oops: So, them talking about even MORE fics that sound interesting to me isn't the best thing for me to be listening to.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hmmm i may have to check out this podcast, at the moment i listen to Imprint which is done by the people that run twilightsource and then Twilight series theories, cos Kally and Cassie i think theyre called are kinda funny :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

I really like Imprint. It's the only Twilight podcast that I listen to (haven't got time for any more) but I like the way they're so enthusiastic. It makes me smile. :-)
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
AlgaAnthony
Settled in Forks

Post by AlgaAnthony »

I really prefer the “Twilight Series Theories” that is something really nice to experience.