St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I love this thread! The only place I don't need to catch up :lol:

Yeah, we HAVE to have more people for rping. We can't be 4 people :roll:

Hi Piege, Hi Jen and Hi Fat. What's up?

welcome, Jen!!!!! (:

What do you think is Carlisle's guilty pleasure??
wow, I have no idea. uhmmmmmm maybe reading? maybe nothing? lol
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I just realized I had posted here! I had forgotten oops anyways. Thanks Paige and Renesmee_Bella for the welcomes!

What do you think is Carlisle's guilty pleasure??
Anything dealing with Esme and certin nighttime activities :lol:

PC2
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi Team Carlisle!

Guilty pleasures, huh? I've got one for you. Oh, he is going to kill me for this, but it is so worth it. He loves soap operas! He TIVO's them and watches them all in his study. Of course, he thinks we don't know, but we do. :lol:

By the way, I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it wonderful?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
The Real Carlisle Cullen
Giving Life to the Lifeless

Post by The Real Carlisle Cullen »

Alice dear, thank you for proposing this. I think Bella will truly be surprised and I can't wait to see the joy on Renesmee's face. This is a splendid occasion to celebrate and I can't wait to enjoy the festivities.
It took me almost three hundred years, but she was worth the wait.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Where are you all? I think it's that time of year and everyone is busy. But I wonder, what would Carlisle dress up for holloween if he did? Doctor is TOO obvious!

PC3
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Wow.. the med centre is really deserted at the moment! Sorry for my MIA-ness Carlisle... Life can get in the way sometimes :(

Oh Halloween! You really know a threads dead when the last post talks about a holiday from 2 months ago! But i'll answer the question...

I wonder, what would Carlisle dress up for holloween if he did? Doctor is TOO obvious!
Doctor is obvious.... maybe a vampire (dracula style) as an inside joke witht the cullens =P haha

New Question:
What would Carlisle's hobby(ies) be? What would he do when he's not studying or practicing medicine?
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Omigosh Alice! Soaps?? Seriously??? Hahahahahaha I love this!!! :mrgreen:

Awww it's sooo dead here.... :cry: Time to liven things up!!! :D

What would Carlisle's hobby(ies) be? What would he do when he's not studying or practicing medicine?

Well apparently soaps haha :D I dunno actually, Carlisle seems too....awesome and god-like to do mundane things like fishing or doing the crosswords in newspapers!! Baseball or hiking are what I can see him doing (obviously)....I'm so lame :lol: :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Over 6 weeks sence someone last posted! Here is a good question:

We all know Carlisle is calm, cool, and collected. Which one of the Cullen 'kids' would drive him so up the wall he would want to rip them limb from limb?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

We all know Carlisle is calm, cool, and collected. Which one of the Cullen 'kids' would drive him so up the wall he would want to rip them limb from limb?

:lol: I honestly don't know if I can think of anything that would break through that ever-calm demeanor. But, if I were to pick one thing, maybe Rosealie's constant bouts of vanity and self-importance. Carlisle is so very selfless, so self-sacrificing, that I could see something like that grating on him. It's just not a reference he has and for someone to base every decision and attitude on the understanding that the world revolves around the sun shining out of their own rear end would be pretty unfathomable to him.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TMusings
Settled in Forks

Post by TMusings »

My turn! I want to join Team Carlisle!!

-What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital?
Well, he visits me in my dreams and I've reached the point where I want to make the relationship legal.

- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
It was while watching Eclipse, I asked my friend: "Who's that sexy blond guy???" - To which she explained: He is Edward's dad...and I thought *Why does Edward have so many fans when his dad is so dreamy*

- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
Oh, his selflessness and compassion...don't let me start with the compassion thing; it makes him SO cute and sexy at the same time.

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
When he says: "I'm Carlisle and this is my family..." it made the screen burst into flames.

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
I think Peter is great in the role, he makes me love Carlisle even more. I've read over the web how old he looks for the part but honestly, I never imagined Carlisle being as young as Edward in matter of looks.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it. The list might be long, hehe

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle?
Confession? Uhm...I just got a plush Carlisle doll. I'm officialy nuts! :clap:
More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with with the incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them.- Edward.