Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Team Leah,

The APPC Special Events Team is happy to bring you this invitation:

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/ ... rected.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Change of date from July 11 to July 18.

The party will be held here:

http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... 25&t=1597

To RSVP please compile a list of team member who planto attend and send them to either
Mrs.TeddyBear, TillyWhitlock, Debussygirl, or myself.

~Elizabeth~
Coordinator, APPC Special Events Team
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Name's Kenzie. (grrrr.)
Please put that down. :)

When are we voting on the witty quote? :]
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

My last quote on the first page explains everything. Just vote here on the thread me and Derek will coount and tally.

A few rules and questions have been added to my first post. Feel free to come up with questions of your own.

If it weren't for the werewolf gene what do you think Leah could have become (professionally, or based on personality traits)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok sign me up now! Leah kicks Why are we talking about a donkey?. I was hoping for J/L all of BD.

What's your favorite thing about Leah?
Her strength, and her willingness to speak up for herself and never back down.

your least favorite?
Her nosiness.

What do you think of Leah and Seth's sibling relationship?
It's a typical brother-sister thing but very sweet and they look out for each other.

If Leah were a real person is there anything you would want to tell/ask her?
You're awesome and you need to teach me to punch someone properly. :lol:

Do you have any speculations on Leah's female wolfiness?
I think she'll imprint eventually.

Any suggestions for our "witty quote"
Hmm...
Because she's not only man's best friend? Nah, not good.

Edit: Team Leah: Because Sam is an idiot.
Last edited by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 on Thu May 28, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I vote for the Crappy Little Renegade Team. :D

If it weren't for the werewolf gene what do you think Leah could have become (professionally, or based on personality traits)
For some strange reason, the first thing that popped into my mind was a teacher. I can't really see Leah doing anything...this is an extremely difficult question for me. Or maybe my brain just isn't working proporly. :)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

sooooooooooo. My favorite of the two choices is "the Crappy Little Renegade Team" let it be stated :D

What's your favorite thing about Leah?
She's independent and assertive, she wont hesitate to tell you what she's thinking and she isn't ashamed of who she is. She accepts herself even the parts she doesn't like

your least favorite?
She knows who she is but wont let everyone else be who they are. She holds grudges and doesn't forgive easily or accept others readily

What do you think of Leah and Seth's sibling relationship?
their relationship is very idealized. They seem like a typical brother/sister but the written relationship doesn't read like any brother/sister combo i've seen or experienced. (believe me when i tell you i know siblings. i got six of them)

If Leah were a real person is there anything you would want to tell/ask her?
Yeah two things. 1 You rock! and 2 How often have you daydreamed about ripping your pack brothers' throats out?

Do you have any speculations on Leah's female wolfiness?
It could be one of two things. Maybe she's got too much of the wolf gene in her, maybe her emotional state was such that she was ripe for the phasing. Maybe she can't have kids and if she can't contribute to the gene pool she could be usuful in her own time. Maybe her one true love hasn't been born yet. Her wolfiness gives her immortality until she meets the imprintee. I mean really what are the odds that they are ALL born in the same time and area as their one true love person? That's about 15 or 16 wolves in a widely dispersed population.

Any suggestions for our "witty quote"
Yep yep. I voted above
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

okay, well i'm voting for Bella couldn't handle this.

and i think i'm going to the APPC party with the volturi, sorry guys :roll: .

To be honest, I don't know. I think that it would have taken her a long time to get over Sam. So her life would ahve basically been stopped fora long time. I think when she did finally get over it that she might go to university and train to be a teacher, i don't know why, i can just see her like that. Either doing primary(elementary) schooling or working at the american equivilant of a secondry school (don't know what you guys call it) teaching something like history or P.E.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I vote for the Bella Can't Handle This One!

HEY!
Narnia suggested that we make this thread a sports, since Leah is the fastest of the wolves.
Anyone like that idea?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ehhh...what about an Anger Management type-theme? :lol: Or Leah said she wanted to try yoga? :lol:

New question:

What must've Leah's childhood been like?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Ehhh...what about an Anger Management type-theme? :lol: Or Leah said she wanted to try yoga? :lol:

New question:

I like the anger management! I will try and come up with new ranks I guess.
I wish Sam was on...

I'm not sure. Sue and Harry seem like tough parents. I think Harry dying wouldv'e definitely made an impact on her...but we aren't sure about their relationship.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl