Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by pennybug84 »

Vampire's human memories fade, so do you think that Esme still feels the pain of losing her child, or do you think that it's been blurred with all of her other memories? I really don't think she'd forget this. She may not remember everything clearly but I think she certainly would remember what she went through when her baby died. A mother losing a child is something very hard, painful, & emotional.

how do you think Esme feels about faith, God and the life beyond for vampires? I never really thought about this before. I think being the nice loving person she is that she would believe in God and that there has to be something beyond this life. Similiar to Carlisle but I'm sure she is smart enough to be able to think things for herself.

I like that house Jenna, good job.

"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

how do you think Esme feels about faith, God and the life beyond for vampires? I think that she may believe in something although not as strongly as Carlisle, just a little after thought of a higher being.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Thanks for the promo Derek! I'm going to love being a Television Design Show Host! :D

How about something new to mull over: Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles?

Not that she would have forgotten him, per se, but do you think he stuck in her mind like she did in his?

PC: 10! Double Digits baby! :lol: :geek:
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

pc10 (i do it first so i dont forget)

How do you think Esme feels about faith, God and the life beyond for vampires?
I dont know, its not something i think about. I think she may share the view of Carlisle but not quite as strongly. or maybe she just believes they will be something better to lok forward too even after her happy life

Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles

maybe alittle but i dont think she would of pondered (i use that alot on this thread...) on him for very long, he wouldnt of been such a major part of her life to become someone she would remember forever
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles I think she did. I think even in the PC SM said that she never really forgot Carlisle. Especially at night after Charles had beat her, she probably wondered why she didn't find someone like Carlisle.
I have to check that now.
It says, "She never got over the experience."
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

P 11
Vampire's human memories fade, so do you think that Esme still feels the pain of losing her child, or do you think that it's been blurred with all of her other memories?

I think it is the most poignant human memory she must deal with, and I think that it still causes her great pain. The fact that she brings it up to Bella so early on tells you that it is a major factor in who she is as a vampire (like Rosalie's experience is for her). I think Bella's pregnancy was very hard for her, too, because it would have been very painful for her to watch Bella slip away like that knowing that she could do nothing to help.

By the way, my name is Kayla. Thanks for the new title and all! This is my first advancement, and I am so excited. :D
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles?
I really don't know. I think he would have played in her mind abit, but I don't think that she would have thought about him much, I think while she was a child she would have wondered about his golden eyes and such, but I think that after meeting Charles, her life began to revolve around him, I don't think that carlisle would have played any role in her thoghts, until after she was changed.

Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles?

I think at first, she probably thought about him a lot and wondered about him...but after she met Charles, it probably faded until every now and then she might remember him. I don't thinks she'd ever completely forget.

Vampire's human memories fade, so do you think that Esme still feels the pain of losing her child, or do you think that it's been blurred with all of her other memories?

I don't think she'd forget that. It'd probably stand out from her other human memories, next to being changed. It's why she ended up being changed, and the loss she felt at that moment was frozen with her forever. She still wants children and is loving to everyone because she would never completely forget her baby.

p-3
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Do you think Esme remembered Carlisle after her first encounter with him? Beyond the fact that he was exceptionally kind and gorgeous. Would she have remembered him while she grew up and her time with Charles? Like Jenna said in one of the PC's that SM did she does state that Esme never got over the experience & the first time she met Carlisle. Once she got married to Charles she probably didn't think about him much, but I think he was always there kind of in the back of her mind.

pe:4
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

nightrunner (Lexus) you are now a Television Design Show Host.
Good job keeping us alive!
Good job everybody, we're doing good here!
I had a question, do we want to come up with some phrases?
I had one:
Team Esme: Because Everyone Can Be Accepted.
Post any ideas, and we can vote on it.
Also:
http://www.r3sm.org/images/wreck_house2.JPG
Last edited by DudeRocksTheTwilight on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl