Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

2weeks from this weekend so like the 3rd-5th of september? I think that would be good, we can start spreading the word and getting people pumped! PG!!!!!

And Bri, you're an amazing captain! Don't ever put yourself down again (its a bad example to the rest of the army) hehe you're fab :D

We need to get this thread a bit livelier as well if we're planning on having a battle here in 2weeks! *runs around setting up flyers and info signs* Once I get confirmation on the date, I'll start the publicity campaign (ooh, don't I sound political?)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

September 3rd-5th is good for me! At least, I don't have any plans for then that I know of. So if you guys are free and up for holding the battle then, I think it could work. :3

And aww, thanks Ted~ <3 :D Hahah, that DID sound a little political. The JCA is serious business! xD

Hmm, what can we do to keep the thread lively? A party? Probably not enough people. A battle is in the works. What else? -Thinks- I got it, KAROKE!
... Wait, that wouldn't work very well online, would it? Rats. :lol:
Well while we clean the thread- -Sweeps tumbleweeds away- - and decorate some, what about a question? Personally, I'm pretty much braindead as I type this, so I can't really think of anything interesting to ask.
Would a question about Jackson count? It's better than nothing, I suppose.

Have you seen Jackson Rathbone in anything other than Twilight? If so, what was it? What did you think of his performance compared to his portrayal of Jasper Hale?
I think we all may be a little biased when it comes to answering that last part, but oh well. :roll: xD Personally, I haven't seen much of Jackson's work but what I did watch, I was blown away by. Especially his guest spot on Criminal Minds! Wow, just... Wow. He was scarily believable. :shock: I still need to see Avatar: The Last Airbender, too. But since I'm such a fan of the show, I'm hesitant to watch it, I haven't heard many good things about it.. :?
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I'm here! I'm here! :D SC all the way dudettes! :D

Have you seen Jackson Rathbone in anything other than Twilight? If so, what was it? What did you think of his performance compared to his portrayal of Jasper Hale?

I've seen Jackson in Criminal Minds (man it was scary how creepy & psychotic he seemed!! He was sooo good!!) and Avatar: The Last Airbender. he was really good in that, though I forget what his name was, and I'm glad I got to see Jackson's funny side. He's always serious in the Twilight movies & he was pretty much completely serious in Criminal Minds... I do have to say that his performance as Jazz was the best by far! :D

Heehee, we're decorating the JCA??

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Bri~ I love reading kid-oriented stuff, and books I read when I was around eight and still own. They're so SMALL, and such big print! :lol:

3-5? Hm.. I'll try to get on. School's starting on the seventh, I think, for me. I should be able to get on all the days, though.

Karaoke? I think it means something about orchestras, in Japanese. Yay Ted and How I Met Your Mother! :lol:

No to the first, and um, I have no idea to the second!
(He was in that movie? I wanna see that movie! AND he's in it! yaaaaaaaay! *happy dance*

Sweeeeeeeet Caroline! Ba ba baaaaa! *still singing as she wanders off to put up decorations*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Yes we are, Fat! Hahaha, gotta make it look ~flashy~ to attract people, right? :D (Use jazz hands while reading '~flashy~' to get the full effect. ;) )

And I agree, he played creepy so well. I almost wonder if we should be concerned, hahah. xD But it's proof that he's an amazing actor, even the Twilight haters have to give him credit.

Hannah: You like reading them, too? Woohoo! The big print is always hard for me to get used to. I have a copy of Black Beauty for kids and the words are HUGE. :shock: I like looking at my old picture books, too, just to see what kind of stuff I used to like when I was just starting to learn how to read. One of my favorites was the Find Spot series where you had to pull the little picture flaps up and find the 'hidden surprises' in the story. xD

Awesome! I was worried about school and work for everyone, that's why I thought it would be best to hold it on a weekend. So we all agree on the date? ^_^ Hopefully we can pull this off with no trouble.

And YES, HIMYM reference! -High five- I remember that episode. :lol: I know he gets a lot of hate but Ted is one of my favorite characters on the series. And Barney, obviously. :roll: Oh, and Jackson plays Sokka in The Last Airbender. : D

-Puts up posters and sings along- Good times never seem so good. I've been inclined, ba ba baaa, to believe it, never would. ♪ ♥

EDIT: Well, that didn't work out so well.. :?
Army -Salutes-
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi guys! I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it wonderful?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Oh look, it's Alice. :P -Waves- Games, gifts, surprises... I hope I can make it to the party! But that's a Sunday, right? I'm usually not online much on Sundays. :( Hopefully I can change that this time.

Anyway, this is going to be a short post but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry the plans didn't work out again, guys. I'm guessing everyone has been busy with school/work and (what I forgot was) Labor Day Weekend? I know I was. :? I was going to post a reminder about it all, but alas, double posts are against the rules so, well... That couldn't have happened.

-Sigh- We'll get there, though! One way or another.
Army -Salutes-
The Real Jasper Hale
Wrapped around Alice's little finger

Post by The Real Jasper Hale »

I hope you all do. I enjoy reading all of your exploits!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Jeez, where is everyone? JASPER stopped by, and no one even said hi! :(

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Ah, I know! I got caught up in the stupid real world again. I barely come on the Lex lately and when I do, it seems like nobody else is on. I'm not sure what we're going to do about the battle with school starting up. Maybe during a holiday or a long weekend? :(

Hm, either way, how has everyone been? I'm half-asleep as I type this, otherwise I would be more enthusiastic about talking to you guys again and Jasper stopping by. :lol: It's almost 7AM here and I'm trying to pull an all-nighter. Methinks it isn't going to last long.
Army -Salutes-