Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

YES PLEASE~!!!!! WE NEED TO BATTLE! (Whoa, since when did I become so violent?!?!) :lol:

Oh yeah, I felt like making the LeTtErS aLl PrEtTy!!!! Like so :mrgreen: Yeah, Kayla's fic! AMAZING by the ways...

Did you know I'm a beta now?! I'm one of the 1st to get new chapters! So much fun! haha :D

Ummm....new question anyone?!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

:lol: I know, me too!

OoH, pReTtY lEtTeRs! :lol:

I know, Kayla is really good...
Ooh, luckY! :D

Uhm... Would Jasper have lots of technology?

I dunno, I'm listening to myPod right now... :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Oh wow guys I hVEN'T BEEN ON IN A LONG TIME
yeah school ugh
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha we all know what that's like! Anywho....

This thread is wayy dead and wayy off-topic.....

QuEsTiOn!!!!!

What do you think Jasper's favorite thing about being a vampire is?

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

TEAM JASPER!
Wake up!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ick...I dont think thats gonna work Derek! :(

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Oh, Team Jasper, it's so sad to see the boards like this after so long. Man, why did all of the team boards get so quiet, anyway?

Right, back on topic, I am SO sorry I've been such a bad Captain. Life's been busy, blah blah, all of that. I know it's a terrible excuse, but it made me sort of quit the Lex for a while. I'm even behind on Twilight news, to be honest. :(
Are any of the Majors still on here? -Fingers crossed- Maybe we could still revive this place, with a little clean-up on the official forums.

Just a reminder to everyone: If you ever want to talk or yell at me for not being a good Captain. xD Please PM me or IM my AIM/YIM! I miss talking to you guys.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Okay well, I figure since you're asking for some activity (and since I asked you first anyway) may as well apply.

-What was your first impression of Jasper?

That he was amazingly controlled and seemed very kind.

- What do you like about Jasper?

Gosh so much... That he's dedicated himself to the vegetarian lifestyle for love. That he is still practical though he can feel everyone's emotions. That he's a great tactician. Mostly though? That he came from such a dark beginning and place, and when Alice found him he changed. And that he loves her so much. It's always wonderful to see that kind of love even if it isn't your own.

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)?

I think that the old saying, "Put your past behind you" is a very wise one indeed. It definitely helped shape who he is now but it shouldn't define him.

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?

I didn't know much about Jackson Rathbone until I saw him in Twilight, but having seen his other work I really can't picture anyone else playing Jasper. He's pretty much awesome.

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote?

Favorite moment is when he's dueling with Alice in Eclipse. Favorite quote is probably everyone's from the same book, lol. "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." I thought that was a good end to a sad back story.

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?

Nah not really. Thanks for asking though. :-)
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Id love to go for it :D Jasper's my favorite character.

-What was your first impression of Jasper?

That although he was the newest, and married to probably the most exuberant vampire alive he was quiet. He kept himself to himself, and he was controlled, if only bearly!!

- What do you like about Jasper?

His devotion to Alice, being one of his biggest parts. He trusted her since he met her, I mean in two years he was staying with some civilised vampires he didnt know- because he had Alice's word. And the way that he developed a concience- he wasnt made with it, but it was something that eventually he couldnt fight against. It said that what he was doing was wrong, and he agreed. He's also very forgiving id say to still be in touch with Maria, and he still talks to Charlotte and Peter. He doesnt have asbig a family as the rest of the Cullens, he killed them all really.

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)?

I like Jasper's back story. He was just a soilder, practially all his life, even if he was fighting different wars for different reasons, he was good at it. He was good, he was admirable, and then he just had the misfortune to be picked by Maria. Of course, that swung in her favour and she gained a formidable ally. His past makes him who he is, and he really cant help it. It some ways, it helped him to move forward and find peace.

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?

I hadnt seen him at all in anything before Twilight, id read the books though beforehand and funnily enough i found that he was a really good match. I like Jackson alot now, and ive seen his other work- and im totally going to see him in Airbender. Its a shame about his best friend though :/

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote?

Favorite moment is in BD when he's the centre of attention in the family, that really got me.
Favorite quote is the classic- "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." although I do like the whole Maria story, and the 'You ducked your head like a good southern gentlemen' :D

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
I felt that really he didnt get alot of love, and i feel hes a pretty big character. When you read between the lines, you find someone that needs and deserves the love <3
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Welcome to Jasper's Army, guys! -Waves- If I can find any of the Majors, hopefully we can get things going again and place everyone on teams and whatnot. :P

Are any other members lurking around here? Fat? Derek? :?
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-