Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by best_beating_heart »

Hannah got meeee! :lol:

Okayy, so we need people right? I'll help Hannah get some other people!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Alright, I don't have much to say right now since it's... Almost 3AM on the East Coast and I shouldn't even be on the Lex right now. But I wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone for helping out so much~ < 3 It means a lot. And while I'm here, I might as well give it a try...

Before we found out what actors would be in the movie, did you have a 'dream cast'? If so, was there a specific actor that you wanted to play Jasper? Who?
Pretty lame question(s), but this is why I don't ask them often, haha. xD I hope it isn't too confusing.
I had my own dream cast for the movie, unfortunately it consisted of actors who would never be interested in auditioning for the movie in the first place. (I'm looking at you, Gaspard Ulliel!) But I can't for the life of me remember who it was that I wanted to play Jasper. Must have been forgettable, compared to Jackson Rathbone, hahah. :P But I wanted to know what you guys thought about it, and we needed a new question, so there ya go.

Until we meet again, Team Jasper!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Before we found out what actors would be in the movie, did you have a 'dream cast'? If so, was there a specific actor that you wanted to play Jasper? Who?

Uhm, can't think of any... I love Jackson Rathbone. He is so amazing. And I started reading the books after I watched Twilight, so the actors were (sadly) already fixed in my mind. Except for Jacob, Edward, and Bella. they're my own.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I'm here! Ruby Slaughter's the name, in case any of you have forgotten me. And I have to agree, we need a battle. I've never had one.

I never had a dream cast. I was just excited that there was a movie. However, it's like I've always said, Catherine Hardewicke (sp?) wasn't the greatest of directors but she should've been a casting director because I thought everyone she picked hit the mark perfectly, which was why it was so upsetting to me when I heard they were replacing Rachelle LeFavre. So, I think I actually got my dream cast.
Ruby
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey!
I'm PJ. Erm Hanny told me to join this :lol: apparently you're having a battle or something? haha.
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hey Pheobs. There's a little questionare thingymabobber on the first page to fill out. Thanks for joining!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Yeah, none of the actors in my dream cast could compare to what I imagined the characters would look like, in my mind. That's the problem with casting a movie that is based on a book; you can't please everyone, no matter what. Because reading the books lets your imagination come through, and everyone pictures the scenes/characters/settings differently. ^_^;

I remember you, Ruby! Welcome back : D And I agree, Catherine wasn't the most amazing director (Even though Lords of Dogtown IS one of my favorite movies), but she's a wonderful casting director.
I miss Rachelle, too. No offense to Bryce Dallas Howard of course, I haven't seen the whole movie yet but I'm sure she does a good job as well.

Welcome to Jasper's Army, PJ! I'm Bri (: Yep, we are planning a battle, which will hopefully take place soon.
For those of you who don't know what a 'battle' is, well... Last time, the battle was sort of a roleplay, if you guys know what that is. It was very 'capture the flag'-esque, but with vampires, abilities, team plans, etc. You could TRY to capture other players and you would be assigned to a team (Red or Blue, SC or PG) before the battle started. It's the Major's job to assign team members, so one of them will probably get around to it once we find enough members who want to participate in the battle. If not, I'll try to even it out and assign the teams myself. We'll see where that goes once Derek comes back (:
And like Hannah said, it would be great if you could fill out the questionnaire on the first page! Just so we can get to know you. And if you want, you can pick out your 'Army name'. There should be information about that on the first page as well. Thanks <3 Hope you like it here!
Army -Salutes-
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

I can't remember; which one's PG, and which one's SC? like, who's the major of them? 'cause I know Peter (Derek) is my major...

It must be an exciting game of capture the flag. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ahh man! I forgot which team I'm on agaiN! SC I think.... *sighs* Me and my stupid memory issues...

As for my dream cast, Twilight trailers were already out at the time that Ted finally got me to read Twilight...

Speaking of Ted, I miss her soooo much! Did you know that she moved to Finland permanently???? She left a year ago and I just remembered.... She may never come back! :o

And that girl, lemme tell you, she convinced me to read Twilight after... 3 months of her saying "Have you heard of Twilight? You should read Twilight!!!! RAWR!!!" :D I'm gonna miss her....

Whoa sorry, off topic there... now what was I saying? Oh yes. Dream cast. I always imagined Paul Wesley as Edward, and Blake Lively as Rose... other than that I think everyone's perfect!!! :D

Ahh yes, the battles... (: I sooo can't wait! My first ever battle!!!! Should be sooo much fun! The last time we had one, I got there after the battle was over and so... yeah :(

:D :D :D :D :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

For those who don't know, SC, aka Team Red, is short for 'Stainless Claret'. I could be mistaken but I think Private Elizah Loveless came up with the name.

PG, aka Team Blue, is short for 'Pensatori Ghiacciati' which means 'Ice Thinkers' in Italian. Major Eva came up with that one.

Hannah, Derek/Peter is a major in PG, along with Eva, so it looks like you're an Ice Thinker. :3 And I know, right? I wish Capture The Flag was that fun. I'd love to see the Cullens playing it. :lol: And Fat, what was your Army name on the site? I can let you know what team you were on, or you can see for yourself... :P

http://battleplans.4forum.biz/groupcp.forum?g=6

^That is the list of Stainless Claret members, and this...

http://battleplans.4forum.biz/groupcp.forum?g=5

Is the list of Pensatori Ghiacciati members. Obviously, there are a lot of inactive members on both lists and some of them are Majors who quit, but never took the title out of their display name. That's why I was wondering if we should make a new site, because it could get a little confusing with all of the retired members and inactive boards floating around. But I think Derek has enough admin power on the site to clear out the clutter, if he doesn't mind helping with it. So it should be alright ^_^;

Wait, Ted moved to Finland?! I didn't know that! D: Aww, she was awesome, too. I'll miss her. </3 But she did a good job converting you to the dark side! Hahah, now you're hooked on the series. xD
Ooh, I never thought of Paul Wesley, but that's probably because I had no idea who he was before The Vampire Diaries. (Love that show now <3) He would be a pretty good Edward, though. o: Like I said, Gaspard Ulliel was my dream Edward but he's French, and he rarely makes American movies. So that was a long shot to begin with. xD I just loved him in A Very Long Engagement~
Army -Salutes-