Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by willowtree »

Score, Ice Thinker. That's pretty.
Yes, I'd love playing capture the flag like that! The Cullens would be amazing at it. Alice and Edward would be such assets...

Finland?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Aha, there's me! Isabella Silver, SC *salutes* :D

And yes she did! *sighs* I'll miss her sooo much!! We always had so much fun just being twi-dorks (:

Omigosh! I LOVE VD!!!! AHH! And yeahh haha, that's where I found him actually... But also they were actually talking about him replacing R-Patz at a point... I think after NM came out, but that's when I first saw him and I became totally obsessed :D

Oh I haven't seen that movie... is it good?? :D

Alright, so when & where is this battle gonna be?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Bri~ I looked up that french guy you said, and he even has the crooked smile!

Gosh, I have no idea. Please not in the next five days, because I'm on vacation.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Wow Hanny, I completely missed your post! Sorry!!

Well you remember Ted don't you? I think she was still on here a little when you first joined... she moved to FInland :cry:

ANd you're right, they would be assets :D :D

Well what about sometime next week? Maybe next weekend? More time for people to get on here I suppose... (:

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello Team Jasper!!
You are invited to come and join Team Alice at the APPC thread for an Eclipse After Party this weekend. Come and play with us as we celebrate the movie! Bring a date from the movie, and dress in Red Carpet finery!

Here is your Formal Invitation!
katieb1229
Wandering Through Town

Post by katieb1229 »

Any one intrested in an rpg, Maybe with others from other teams?

if Im causing inbalance of the cutural of the forums then please tell me.
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Another VD fan? -High fives- I absolutely love Damon. And Ian Somerhalder is just too sweet for words <3 Paul is awesome, too.
Oh and you mean A Very Long Engagement? It's great if you like cheesy romance movies, haha. xD It's in French, but it has subtitles. It also has it's boring moments but it is a really sweet and pretty movie, and Gaspard Ulliel and Audrey Tatou are amazing in it.

Anyway, I better shut up before I get TOO off-topic. :lol:

Hannah: Isn't he handsome? : D Almost exactly how I pictured Edward to look, too. Stupid technicalities, though...

Okay, as for battle plans, I'm up to hosting one whenever. I guess it depends on when the Majors are ready, so if any of them have an opinion on when and where we could hold this thing, that would be great.
OR we could just have a small one here, if you guys want? It might be confusing, but better than nothing. We just need to find the best day to battle so that enough people show up, and it doesn't end as quickly as last time. Maybe next weekend, if that's good for you guys?

Katie: That sounds like it could be a good idea. What did you have in mind?

ETA: Just realized that this is my 300th post, woohoo!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
katieb1229
Wandering Through Town

Post by katieb1229 »

Ill post it up, kinda crosses the problem of immortal children with newborn army, and bullying, and thats the situation in town, something got a school yard bully and the bully turns the kids it bullied and some may stay with the bully's army and some may go, but no matter what the army has to go, its basicly, a different twist on an issue, and in the original using a simular (I ran a simular one) one of the kids went to the cullens.

the vmkmagic (oringal site i did it)'s decription
Who thought Reneesme would have peace for all her life?All has settled until someone new comes to town and starts attacking children and making them immortal children. Can the Cullens and Jacob stop this or will all the children of the town be destroyed?

the title was renesmee's story.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Awesome Bri :D I agree completely... though I would choose Paul for myself xD

Well I love cheesy romantic movies! How could I not?? I'm a sucker for romance :D

Next weekend's good for me, and Hanny should be back too... Why would it be confusing if we had it here? Of course the army thread would be okay too. I just remembered my username and everything sooooo yeah :D

You mean 300th?? Extra zero there (: *high fives* Nice job Bri!! :D

Hey there Katie, you really love RPGs huh? Have we met before? If not, I'm Fatima/Fat :D

Ooh that sounds interesting... :D :D

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

I always tried to deny that I like cheesy romance movies/novels, but I can't hide it for long. I'm a total sap and romcoms are my guilty pleasure. :P

Well, I just figured that some people may be confused about what's happening, if they came into the thread and didn't know about the battle, and saw everyone fighting for an imaginary flag. :lol: Not a big deal, though! We can always explain it to them, if that ever happens.
So, next weekend works for. What day should it start on? I might be busy on Sunday, but I'm not sure yet. I'll let you all know. :3

Oh whoops, did I type 30? xD I knew that all along, yep. I just wanted to confuse you guys. -High fives and whistles innocently-
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-