Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Lexicalia

Post by n0vaice »

"Yeah poor Jasper, I wonder if he can handle emotions that we feel for each other. I'm sure he's gonna go crazy. Do you think he's been to a wedding before cause its a very... emotional occasion" I said

I noticed she was playing with the ring, I shifted my body so I could lay side ways and face Rosa. Then I just gazed at my future wife, with all her beauty flowing.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I felt his gaze on my face, and my eyes went directly to his. And what I saw there made me smile tenderly. His eyes glowed with a warmness I had never seen in anyone but him. It was a glow of compassion and of love. A look that made me tingle all over from the emotions that swelled through my entire being. I was at bliss just being next to him. He didn't even have to do anything, except just to be there next to me.

"I love you," I said, quietly. My mouth caressing each word, tasting the sweetness that went with the small simple sentence.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Finally, the shishkabobs are finished and Im slathering the final strokes of blood all over each skewer when theres a thumping sound, and an "ouch" that follows.

I turn to the sound, brush in hand, to find Emmaline rubbing her head as she steps through the real kitchen door.

"I was thirsty." She explains in a loud voice as if I'm on the other side of the earth.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

She shifted her eyes to mine and smiled. "I love you" she said. Her smile was food for my soul, it nourished me more than blood could. "You already told me that when you gazed into my eyes" I slowly cupped her chin "I could tell you every quote about love in the world and every synonym of love but it wouldn't be enough to tell you how much I love you. But maybe this would tell you a fraction of my love for you" I pressed my lips on hers, then slowly placed her lower lip in between my lips and caressed it.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. A slow shiver made it's way through my spine. The feeling was more then fireworks. Fireworks were sporadic, where this, this was a constant warming sensation. There was no true description for the feeling. I pulled myself closer to Karl, wrapping my hands in his hair. The world melted away, leaving only Karl and I.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Alice needs to come soon! Kay?
And y'all need to post less! Catching up will be the death of me!))

I listened to Tigerius and Kuro's history, fascinated. I didn't notice Emma get up until she muttered "Ouch." and bangs her head on the door. I stop in the middle of my exclamation of "Wow! How amazing! My goodness!" and look up worriedly. She seemed fine, and I guessed Dex would take care of her if something bad happened, and the head thump reminded me I had to feed soon.

"Sorry, all, gave to feed!" I exclaimed. I left, Addy following me with a "Mm, blood."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I grab the tray of shiskabob and absently motion for Emmaline to follow but of course she doesn't and I have to pull her arm for her to come back into the living room. I'm just in time to see Lucia leaving with Addy, something about feeding.

I scowl. "What! Weren't you the one who asked for these in the first place?" I shout after her before sighing and offering it to the guests on the couch.

"Blood-kabobs. In an assortment of the finest meats. Human is on the right." I say casually and pretend not to notice when Emmaline shudders. "I'm Dexter, by the way." I greet them, extending my free hand. "And this here is Emmaline, incase we haven't already introduced ourselves."

"How do you do?" Emmaline squeaked, nodding her head instead of reaching out to shake hands. Until she got a grip and found a way to "see" without seeing, that would have to do.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

((Hanny, the grown-ups are doing something, be patient. :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

My breathing was getting deeper and I couldn't control my lips anymore, I couldn't control myself. Even if I did I don't think I would have stopped. I could feel her hands going through my hair, gripping it sometimes. Pulling me closer to her face deepening the kiss. I cold feel her tongue and I'm sure she could feel mine too. My hands traveled to her back caressing her curves.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

I walked in to the great city. I was a vampire when bit willing humans and turned them into this new life. My power was to make humans forget everything, so I didnt have to kill them if they said no.

"So, i'm bored" he said to the crowds. What's going on?
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

((Oh new character! and he ain't a veggie. Please read the first page for the rules just in case you haven't yet. I'm Karl one of the 4 Tetrarchs who run this thread. :D What's the name of you character? Apparently no ones in the city right now, I think...))