Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Lexicalia

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat walked back to her room, sitting there.
Leo walked up to Balez. He stuck out his hand.
'Hello, my names Leo, I'm human as well. I don't know much about this place but still. It's nice to me you.'He said.
'Uhm, do you want me to introduce you to my friends?' He asked. He laughed nervously then smiled.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"I would take it they are. Miss (points to emma), I deeply apologize for my vastly rude behavior. Can you forgive me if I give you chocolate? ;) "
Balez addresses the other human in the room "Wow, another one. Cool. What's it like, living with vampires as a human?"
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Whoa whoa whoa! How does one just know where Balez is and introduces himself as a human when they were just somewhere else? :lol: don't worry. That should be interesting...)

(Hannah, is Lucia's power weather control?)

Emmaline relaxed but found her arms flailing about when she felt cold air seer against her skin and nothing to hold her support.

"Nono! She didn't mean it like that!" Emmaline squealed and she could have sworn that she heard a stiffled chuckle before she was set back down on her feet.

"In the know of what?" She asked, head turned in the direction from which the voice had come.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'Well I don't talk to anyone here really. I'm a little afraid of vampires.' He blushed somewhat.
'I mean they all seem nice but you know I had a bad run in with one at my hometown, and she nearly killed me.' He laughed.
Cat walked in. 'Oh Leo. There you are.' She smiled. 'Oh this is Cat.' Leo said, gesturing to her.
'She's a vampire too, but she can shape shift as well.' He nodded.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
edwardlikeshaystacks

"Oh. That." Emma mused, her gray eyes hardening. "I've known since I arrived in Lexicalia...but they took me in. There's still a lot I don't know about them. But if they meant me any harm, I'm sure I'd already be dead." She smiled.

Emmaline hesitated for a moment as if considering something but after a few beats, put one foot in front of another until her extended arms hit something hard. she was inches away from Balez.

"I never thought I'd ever have to do this." She laughed to herself. She also never thought she'd suddenly lose her most relied on sense either. "If its okay, may I?"

Emmaline didn't wait for an answer.

But her hands moved cautiously until they found their mark on his cheek. It was cold and she flinched slightly when the tips of her fingers pricked against something sharp but continued to brush her hands lightly along the lines of his face.

"...I'll accept that chocolate if its still up for grabs." She said finally, her hands dropping to her side as she exhaled the deep breath she had held in the entire time.

Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Yeppers, Emma! Kinda like Storm.))

"But of course, you don't have to threaten me," Balez said indignantly. "Erm, is this one 'in the know'?" I nodded.

Leo introduced himself. etc.

((Gots to go. See ya.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez gave her a bar of candy from his stash, and smiled at the contact. "Wow, I forgot what that feels like. It's been over 2 thousand years since I felt warm skin on my cheek"
"This is my own type of chocolate, Vaprocolate. It's better than anything they have on the market.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Bye hannah! )

Emmaline turned the bar over in her hands. She sniffed the wrapper but nothing smelled off to her. Only the smell of chocolate. Very good chocolate. She tucked it away in one of her pockets.

"Thank you." She answered, extending her arms again to try to feel her way out of the room. "I should get back to my room...its late." Emmaline mused and continued through the room, knocking over this and that until she finally made it to the frame of the bedroom door.

3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez got out his favorite manga, Rosario+Vampire and started reading, giggling at the nonsense it contained. "This is much the same as the rest." Bored, he decided to plug in his earphones and listen to audiobooks.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez decided to go hunt, easily getting his fill from some random human around the neighborhood. Heading back, he decided to get out his Duel Disk, which he had actually made like the anime Yu-Gi-Oh!; it was easier than he thought. Slotting up his deck, he waited patiently for the morn. Once the sun had risen, he stepped outside Emma's door. Once he heard her wake up, he knocked quietly.