Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Suzan »

Can I join?

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
Just Suzan or Suus or anything you like better :D

Why did you want to join Team Renesmee?
Because Renesmee is really cute, duh! And I like theorizing about her. I want to know so much more than what is written in BD.

What is your favorite thing about Renesmee?
That she can twist everybody around her little finger, even me! :D

Any favorite quotes from or about Rensmee?
My favorite moment is when Edward realises he can hear her thoughts while Bella is still pregnant and he says: "He loves you. He absolutely adores you." They didn't know then that the 'he' was a 'she', haha.

Is there anything else you want to share?
Just that I don't mind the imprinting. It was shocking at first, but I actually really like it. But then again, I don't have anything against Jacob.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

This is a science question about Nessie. Could she (or another female hybrid) have tubial ligation done to preserve her eggs if there's a fear that she may one day run out before she and Jacob could bear children? And if not, would they have an infinite supply, run out after certian amount of time, or can they control their periods(probably not likely)?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hey Suz! I would give you my Official!HeadOfTeamNessie greeting, but quite frankly, I'm just too tired. The aliens that have been abducting everyone have set me down, except with an urge to stay up till late at night reading/drawing/whatever. :roll: Dang aliens.
You know who I am, right?

Silver Rose~ Can I call you Siro? Silver Rose is long. :roll:
Have I welcomed you yet? Sorry, I have a terrible memory. The same as half a goldfish (which two seconds--so I have the memory span of one second). I apologize if I haven't. I'm the Head of Loch Ness Lake, the official Nessie clubhouse. My name is Hannah, Hanny, Hanni, whichever. I have a lot of nicknames.

'Naudi, Jen, thanks for keeping this thread alive, I owe you.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hi Hanni :wave: Of course I know who you are! Sorry you are feeling so tired. You could always give me the official welcome when you've recovered from the alien obduction. It sounds scary though ;)

Chernaudi, I saw that this question has been answered on the Science of Twilight thread and I agree that a change of diet seems like a pretty good solution. Only problem is how they will discover this...
I don't think you have to worry about her eggs running out before she could bear children, since a woman can have children from the first ovulation. However, I don't think she would have an infinite supply. Seeing as all ova (in contrast to sperm cells) are present at birth and a woman has approximately 480 mature eggs (+/- 40 years times 12 months) I think Renesmee would have the same amount of opportunities to get pregnant. Which is plenty in my opinion, especially if she can control her period with her diet (could you imagine having 480 children! :blink: :shock: ).
I do feel sort of weird thinking about this though... I still view Renesmee as this adorable toddler in my head.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Oddly, I imagine Renesmee as a mature adult, because of how fast she grows, and here mental/emotional state by the end of Breaking Dawn. But then again, I also imagine Nessie dressing up like a goth/emo-esque vampire for Halloween for some reason.

Other than her family and what's been established (reading/writing, music, etc), what would one think that Nessie's other interest would be, and on the subject of childrearing, would Nessie inherit Bella's maternal instincts if/when she has children?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

She probably would be more like a teen/adult by now. But I just can't get the image out of my mind of her playing on the livingroom floor or being carried around all the time.

Other than her family and what's been established (reading/writing, music, etc), what would one think that Nessie's other interest would be
I think she could be very good at drawing and painting or maybe dancing, like ballet, modern dance or contemporary. All sort of artistic really. With her vampiric abilities, special power and personallity I think she would be a great artist, whether it is in music, writing, drawing or dancing.
on the subject of childrearing, would Nessie inherit Bella's maternal instincts if/when she has children?
Definitly. She seems so loving and understanding that she would be a very compassionate person and a great mother. She would have to learn to talk more though, because I can't imagine raising a child with just mental pictures. Although she does that with Charlie too right, so I guess that wouldn't be a problem.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Okay, here we go.

*Official!HeadOfTeamNessie voice*
Welcome Suz and Silver Rose to Loch Ness Lake, the only clubhouse dedicated to the lovely Renesmee!
Here we talk about all things Nessie. It's a bit slow lately, but we're still alive!
And most importantly... have fun! :hello:
~Hannah

Suz~ Oh yes, I'm still petrified and paranoid. Those aliens really get to you.

Question time!

Other than her family and what's been established (reading/writing, music, etc), what would one think that Nessie's other interest would be?

I agree with Suz--dancing and drawing she would excel at, most likely to the excitement of her parents. I also think she'd be a spontaneous writer; not really one who sits down and forces herself to write, more one who gets an idea in her head and just needs to write it. I included that here, despite the aside for writing, because I feel that she wouldn't be a serious writer, just one who needs to get her thoughts down sometimes. Other than that, I think she'd take long walks all over, which would be an interest of hers.
Oh, and, wolves. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there you guys!! :hello: Sooooo uh, I've noticed that the last post was a month ago? Which is weird because....

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up.

HANNY! I love your siggy!!!! Doctor Who is my all-time fave show!!!!!! ♥♥

*ahem* So yeah. It's weird because Chernaudi usually keeps it going? Sorry, that sounds like I'm blaming you for this, but I'm just making an observation!!

Anywho, I just wanted to drop by ( :hello: ) and apologize for being MIA, but sadly, it is 2 am and I am in desperate need of sleep! SO! I will be back tomorrow!! AAAAAANDDDD I will also text Hanny to make sure she drops by as well! G'night Nessie Lovers!! :D XOXO ♥

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

OK. Would Nessie be interested in something like this is there was a production version?

http://www.quattroholic.com/2011/03/aud ... ion-2.html

And what would Nessie make of the old sitcom Married with Children?

Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Guess it has been a while since anyone was here Fat. :blush: Anyway...
Thanks for the official welcome Hanni! :D

WOW That's one hell of a car! It looks pretty fast. I'm sure Nessie would love it and make her daddy and auntie Rose very happy and proud. Although I think she would prefer running over driving.

Haha, Married with Children! Now there's an oldie. I think Nessie would find it a little weird. At least I think so at times. Some jokes are pretty funny but most of the time it's just about the same stereotyping and not so very pg-13 subjects. (sorry, not my kind of humor I guess) Maybe she would like something like Friends or what's that new show uhm.. Oh yeah The Big Bang Theory. Or if you want something really old, how about I Love Lucy or Are You Being Served? That last one can still crack me up! :lol: