Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I love the magic of hotel free internet!!! It's so magical :D lol
Hey! The loch ness lake :D I remember when you thought of it... the good days ;}
it's a bit hard to keep things on topic when we are alone....
You love NESSIE too much but you don't love QUIL too much? You are dead to me -glares*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm gone two days and people are dying!!! AHHH! *runs to fetch Carlisle*

Anywho! I missed 3 questions?!?! WHOO! Nice job guys :D

Languages... well I absolutely think Nessie would love to learn languages. She's so unique that I'm sure people hear about her and come to visit the Cullens to see her all the time. So she would have to know spanish, french, maybe russian. I'm absolutely positive that Jake would teach her Quileute!! And I think she would also love to learn Japanese or Arabic. Some of those less-used but verrry interesing languages, just as well rounded as the rest of her family :D

I agree that Nessie would be home-schooled. No way would her fast growing be adjustable to public school. But of course after she's fully grown, she'd go to college & whatnot with her familia :D

As for the boyfriend thing, I highly doubt it. Just as Jake could never imagine the thought of being away from Nessie, I doubt Nessie could bear to be away from Jake long enough to make anything but friends.... which she does so easily, it requires almost no time at all. And even without the time thing, She would be too young to have a boyfriend anyways, and as soon as she was old enough to have one, why would she choose anyone but Jake? :D

Ahh I love this place :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Haha who is dying excatly?

Why are you all so sure about the Jake and Nessie thingy? Like Jake said in eclipse- Claire will try to date but no one will ever be good for her. Maybe Nessie wouldn't be sure about Jake?
I only reason why she wouldn't date is because she grows up too quickly and she don't want people to notice.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: You said Hanny was dead to you! :shock:

But like he also said in Eclipse, no one can resist that level of adoration, who would refuse that? Even when she was barely a few months old, he was her Jacob.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Oh! She IS! She is still! I can't belive she said that -shakes head*

Yeah, of course! And I'm not saying that they won't be together! They WILL! But I think that in the middle she'll date someone. She'll try to find someone else. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. I'm speculizing.
With her level of intelligence she can understand that she don't have to be tide down to someone she didn't have a choice. She'll date and find out that Jake is the perfect other half. That's what I think.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Sorry for not being here for a while, but I've got a question that I've been wondering about for a while. Does anyone think that Karen Gillan from Dr. Who would be a good adult Nessie? I think she looks like adult Nessie and aside from her Scottish accent, seems to fit what an adult Renesmee would be like.

As for the current discussion, I do think that Nessie and Jacob will be togehter. It seems that Renesmee knows what imprinting is and what it means, and even at that, she very well could've ended up with Jacob anyways. After all, Nessie knows of the world that she's been born into.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Hi, Chernaudi :D Nice to meet you! I'm Shai (:

Karen Gillan~ I don't know who she is cuz I don't watch Dr. Who but I googled her. She looks like she could be a great Victoria, actually. She is not the way I imagined Nessie. And her hair is too red :lol:I have no actress in mind...

Nessie-imprinting~ But maybe she don't want "fate" to ty her up to a person she didn't choose. Of course she will end up with Jake but why wouldn't she taste abit from all of the flavors? Why choose choclate before testing vanilla, huh?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I personally think that Karen would be a little tall to be adult Nessie-she's 5'11". Even taking into account that Kristen Stewart is 5'6" instead of Bella's 5'4", and that Rob Pattinson is 6'1", I'd believe that Nessie would likely be closer to 5'7" to 5'8". I've seen previews of Dr. Who when I was watching Top Gear on BBC America, and I though "Wow, that's kinda what a grown Nessie would look like."

And as far as Nessie and Jake go, Nessie was started refering to Jake as "my Jacob" almost since she learned to speak. So she knows all about the world around her, and she may know what she want's in Jacob. I believe that teens and such need to be given more credit for being smart than they're sometimes given. Should we do the same for Renesmee?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Chernaudi ~ What season was Karen on?? I've only seen all the David Tennant seasons so I don't remember her.... And I don't think so... But if her hair were the right color, maybe... I always imagine Nessie as having a bold face (like bone structure), kind of like Alice. Just because bold describes Nessie so well... xD As for the height, when it really comes down it it, height is waayyy down on my list of things that have to be done by the book. *shrugs*

And oh, did you find a beta for your story? I think I saw you looking for one on the beta thread... (:

I agree with both of you to an extent. I do think that Nessie knows what she wants, but you could also speculate that she may not really know without trying everything out first. Kind of like Bella was about marriage & kids. My opinion is that Nessie would always be with Jacob, no matter what. I can see both sides, though I do agree with Chernaudi in the end :D

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Chernaudi~ I know what you mean about the hights. I can't stand the fact that Rob is taller then Tay! Tay is supossed to be like 5 foot tall :lol:
Yeah, teenagers are smarter then you think.... I'm the perfect exmaple :lol:

I think that everyone thinks too much of Nessie and her intelligence. maybe she is not that smart to know everything around her every second and be aware of EVERYTHING.... OK I dunno. This is the last thing I have to say in my defense :lol: