EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Answer time.

Q: On the way to her birthday party Bella thinks about how much she has missed Emmett. How does she describe him at this point?
A: Edward’s playful bear of a brother; just like the big brother she’d always wanted…only much, much more terrifying.

This is one of my favorite quotes! I love this description of him!

Pandancer = 10 points
Nezzie = 9 points
Kat = 8 points
Dreamer = 7 points

QotD 11/12/09
What is Emmett’s favorite season – winter, spring, summer or fall? Why?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OHLALA! so much has change since i was gone! (well not really... :P )

sorry,sorry, but if you are in school im sure you've had those weeks when you have had so much homwork you drowning in it. i had one of those weeks but i get a day off shcool today:)so i will be lurking the lex ALL Day

Oh lordy. I missed a few questions of the da but that is ok.. i think. I anwsered todays thought . by the way can i say these questions are getting harder!! goodness i deffinetly drew a blank on that one :)

well thus is all i have to say and because i am OT right about now imma bring back an old favourite.

EmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmett
EmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmettEmmett

LOVE,
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey hey hey!

yeah, Cam and I have the day off today... fun times. we were talking about making a Starbucks run earlier, but decided to just lurk around the Lex all day. :lol:

woot woot! another eight points for me *tucks points into pocket for safekeeping*

and for today's question of the day... very sneaky of you, BHG, phrasing it like that.
threw me for a second. :oops:
I'm not sure what I'll do if we get into the really difficult questions - I'm going to have to start studying for this! good thing we have the Twilight Institute, eh, Hannah? :lol: :P :lol:

anyways, I have to dash (not really, it's just no one's on and I'm out of things to say), but before I do, just thought I'd mention the APPC New Moon Launch Party coming up.
It's the "Dish It All" party, with a Movie Premier theme, so dress to impress! (remember to bring a link with the picture of your clothes). It'll be on the Team Alice thread, the day after the movie comes out. Here's the invite.

Hope to see you there!

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OMMMFFFGGGG :(:)

kellan lutz was it toronto and i didnt know :| he was 30 minutes away and i didnt know.

can someone cut me with a ruler, please! bhg? shannon? i need to be slapped.

i am going to go and cry now, with my buddie erin bestie :D he was absolutly GORGEOUS!!! :(

the sad and mizz and going to kill herself,
Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

copper curls wrote:and for today's question of the day... very sneaky of you, BHG, phrasing it like that.
threw me for a second. :oops:

:twisted: :lol: Everyone get ready because the sound you are about to hear is everyone that didn't figure out the answer smacking themselves in the forehead and saying "I knew THAT!"

Q: What is Emmett’s favorite season – winter, spring, summer or fall? Why?
A: Early spring because the bears are just coming out of hibernation and they’re more irritable. Twilight p. 215, hardcover

Mez = 10 points
Dreamer = 9 points
Kat = 8 points

QotD 11/13/09
During the months the Cullens were gone from Forks where did Emmett go?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

BHG, you're physic. I did know that! Waah! :(

Cam~ awwe. I could have driven there if my parents would let their 11-year-old take their car for a three hour drive on the 401... I feel more sorry for you, though. You were so close!

*goes off to answer the question*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

gah! :shock:

Cam, you poor dear. he was so close!
I mean, I'm suffering, but like Hannah said, you were closer than either of us... :cry:

^ BHG, you are having waaaayyy too much fun with that.
Bronze Haired Girl wrote: :twisted: :lol: Everyone get ready because the sound you are about to hear is everyone that didn't figure out the answer smacking themselves in the forehead and saying "I knew THAT!"
glad I got it right, though...

anyways, the Lex is pretty dead right now, and I have oodles of noodles of work to do around here.
love you all, and I will see you later,

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

It would seem the last question stumped you all. No one got it 100% correct. Two of you got it partially correct so I decided to give you a point. So, here we go with the answer.

Q: During the months the Cullens were gone from Forks where did Emmett go?
A: He and Rosalie went to Europe for a few months on another honeymoon, then they returned to Ithaca with the rest of the family. New Moon, p. 400, hardcover

Mez = 1 point
Dreamer = 1 point

QotD 11/14/09
Q: What is Emmett’s opinion of Edward’s feelings for Bella and his determination to have a relationship with her?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I looked for it and looked for it, but i couldn't find it! :(

BHG~do you mean what he thinks about Edward being in love with Bella in Twilight? *is confused*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

willowtree wrote:BHG~do you mean what he thinks about Edward being in love with Bella in Twilight? *is confused*
Yes, that's what I mean. Hope it clears up the confusion.

Did I stump everyone with this one or is there just no one participating? I've only had one answer so far.
Banner by urcoolcarrie