Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Let us head back, then. I'm sure Jane and Alec have fetched us our lunch." I say with a smile.

"As the Americans say...race you to the car?" I challenge Elena and with that sped off to the black lamborghini (spelling? :lol: ).

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Let us head back, then. I'm sure Jane and Alec have fetched us our lunch." Demetri said, "As the Americans say...race you to the car?" He started running towards the direction of the Lamborghini.

"Hey!" I yelled after him, smiling. I launched myself into a fast run, quickly gaining on him. The speed was exhilarating. I didn't remember the last time I actually had 'fun' and when I had ever felt so free. Surprised, I found myself laughing, as I caught up to Demetri. I then laughed again, it felt good.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

(There was a website - I might have a link. It was never used much. More of a forum to carry over stuff from here)

Nora helped pull take the sofa up from the basement & into Beatrix's room.

Joha had placed some boxes in the room.
"Do you want to unpack these alone? I've heard old things store memories..." Joha trailed off, smiling.

"I might as well stick around to help," Nora said with a little laugh. "I'll know your memories eventually; whether Aro shows me or I see directly from the source." Nora smiled kindly, then stoped - that sounded bad she tought. She turned to face Beatrix directly, wide eyed, and talking with her hand - afraid Beatrix had misunderstood, "I'm not being threatening, honestly!"
"It's my gift, seeing memories that is. See them, alter them, bring them to the forefront of your mind, but, you know, when your power gets going sometimes you use them when you're not thinking. Plus, Aro shows me things to keep everyone honest."

Nora turned to Joha with a new thought "Joha and I would make a pretty good Lie Detector tag team, really. Toughts + Memories - hard to lie your way out of that." A michevious smile formed on Nora's face as she tought of the fun Joha and her could have as a lie detector team.

(Edit: found site: http://thevolturi.friendhood.net/index.htm . However, I believe Eva/Jane ran the site and she hasn't been around in a while. Also, the background in gone and no one has used it in months.)
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Beatrix put down her desk right in front of the window while the others brought in the couch and the boxes.

"I might as well stick around to help," Nora said with a little laugh. "I'll know your memories eventually; whether Aro shows me or I see directly from the source." Nora smiled kindly, then stoped.

Beatrix tensed and her eyes narrowed for the shortest moment before Nora turned directly towards her and tried to explain herself.

"I'm not being threatening, honestly!" Nora explained, "It's my gift, seeing memories that is. See them, alter them, bring them to the forefront of your mind, but, you know, when your power gets going sometimes you use them when you're not thinking. Plus, Aro shows me things to keep everyone honest."

Beatrix's relaxed her stance and smiled as politely as she could manage. She had never been bothered by her Master's ability to know the deepest secrets of the mind... but only because Aro was her Master and she could see why it was necessary. What Nora was mentioning seemed more like prying.

"I'd rather keep my memories to myself, if you don't mind..." she replied in a quiet tone, trying not to sound threatning herself. "You don't have ot bother. I've already shaken hands with our Master." She paused, an uncomfortable silence following her last word. "Surely you wouldn't question his judgement."
Then, in an attempt to lighten up the mood she shrugged and started to unload the closest box.
"You can just ask me, if you're curious."
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

We make it back to the castle in quick time and we quietly push our way through the secret brick wall. The smell of humans is fresh in the air and is quickly making my mouth pool with venom.

"Bon appetite." I smile.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

"Of course I don't mind, I'm just preparing you for the worst case scenario. And it's never a question of the master's judgement as much as his questioning of others. We've all been under scrutiny lately due to the numerous recent infiltrations and conflicts. I'm sorry to give you the wrong idea. Just sharing, not prying - I promise." Nora smiled and dusted off her jeans.

"Let us know if you remember anything else stored in the basement." Nora said before leaving Beatrix's room.

Nora headed to her art studio to finish the piece she began when watching Ana.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha grinned at the thought of being a lie-detector. She'd always been able to read people's minds and known when they were lying, but knowing their memories and their thoughts was quite formidable...

"Let us know if you remember anything else stored in the basement." Nora said before leaving Beatrix's room.

Johanna raised her eyebrows at Beatrix, as if to ask whether she should leave too...

"Do you want me to help?" Joha asked, still grinning.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We reached the castle, where there were definitely humans. I smiled to Demetri and excused myself, going up to my own room. It was strange... I hadn't fed in such a long time... I didn't feel weak... but I felt a little hollow...

When I reached my room, I changed into a new outfit, for I had worn the other one for a few days. As I readied myself to feed, I stood in front of the mirror, tying my long hair up with a ribbon. My eyes widened slightly at the appearance... With my pitch black eyes, deathly pale skin, and the purple circles under my eyes, I looked... well... dead... I mentally chastened myself. I should have fed a while ago... When was the last time I had fed? Months ago? I knew I hadn't fooled anyone...

When I finished, I walked out of my room, and down to the feeding room. A bunch of humans were crowded together in a scared circle. Demetri was already among them, and I willed myself to join him. I went over to the nearest human, and without thinking, sank my teeth into his throat, breaking his neck in the same process. His life blood flowed down my throat, warming me, giving me life.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((I shall make us a blog! I'm on it right now! Just because no one uses the old site...))
Santiago awoke. He had been tired. He walked into the main hall.
((Don't know where everyone is so if someone wants to meet me and pull me into the plot, go ahead. :)))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda heard human footsteps on her floor and she sat up right on her bed. She waited patiently until the footsteps came closer and a familiar face popped it's head into her room.

"Hey, not going to eat? Lunch is ready." Sophia smiled.

Matilda returned the smile and got to her feet to follow Sophia to the main chamber.

She supposed that Sophia was just as happy that she wasn't part of the menu.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]