Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

I've been hearing SidneyAlice but don't know how to find her. Does anyone have any clues?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

smitten_by_twilight wrote:I've been hearing SidneyAlice but don't know how to find her. Does anyone have any clues?

Here you go She's amazing....enjoy!
Banner by TammyAZ
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Brenda: You will really like Sidney Alice's work.

Here is a coulple of feel good recs. I really like both of them and they are both completed so no waiting for updates.

Bella Swan: Kidnapper Um. Hi. I don't really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me. Humor/Romance Rated M

Resident GeekGeeky Edward thinks he has absolutely no shot with the popular, beautiful Bella. Is he right, or will she be one of the many girls who thinks geeks make for better lovers? M for language, sexuality and some underage drinking. A little OOC… okay, a lot OOC.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

For those of you that enjoyed Dear Mr Masen, a very funny, tounge in cheek fanfic, by jendonna, (jennde and belladonna1472), today they posted an out take that was written for the Fandom Gives Back. It's a cute outtake!! Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6483877/25/Dear_Mr_Masen
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

GAH.. I cannot believe I forgot to post this here! (Well, actually, given how my life has been going of late, I totally can. Forgive me, please.)

I updated my Fanfic profile page, for those of you waiting and wondering about updates from me. You can read that HERE. To the statement on FFn, I would only add my sincerest thanks to Lex members most especially. So many people here were instrumental in me taking the leap into fanfiction in the first place and to each of you, I am eternally grateful. You are also a big part of the reason I plan to persevere and continue writing despite the difficulties at home.

Much Love, Ginnie
newborntwifan
Wandering Through Town

Post by newborntwifan »

Need some opinions, ladies.

Here are some things on my TBR list. I've tagged many of them based on some of my favorite authors' favorites lists. Are any of them must-reads? Are there any I shouldn't bother with?

Withering the Ferns
Boy in the Red Sweater
And with Thee Fade Away
A Beautiful Mess
There is a Light
The Rain Season
How to Paint a House
The Weight of Words
SOUL

I always appreciate the recs and opinions you girls have. I'll check out your recent recs, too, VolturiGirl. I'd appreciate others, too. I'm reading a lot of WIPs, but need some things to read between updates.

Thanks!

Last edited by newborntwifan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Newborntwifan, I haven't read any of those, but I'll have to keep them in mind. Thanks!

I also wasn't impressed by SidneyAlice, sadly, but tastes differ. I have recently been blown away by Grasping Darkness (complete) and philadelphic's La Canzone della Bella Cigna (WIP, dammit). I love everything Kristenlynn has written, especially Last Friday Night (complete), and she has a new one she posted on VAlentine's Day. Quite lemony!

Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

NBTF~ The only one on your list that I have read is Withering the Ferns by AG. As everything by AG is, it is exceedingly well-written and a really gripping piece. I enjoyed it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

VG, I've barely started Bella Swan: Kidnapper and I'm already giggling!

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Well, well imagine my surprise and delight as I was watching the Today Show this morning and they did a story on the interesting, hottest new read scorching it's way thru the book clubs and women's groups:

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!!!! :swoon: :clap:

"Our" Master of the Universe!!! The author E. L. James took the story and broke it up into a trilogy of books, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. Edward's name is Christian Grey and Bella's name is Anastasia Steele. It has gotten very good reviews. This just has to be an author's dream to have a story done on their books on the TODAY SHOW!! OMG!! :shock: Here is the link to the books at B&N:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fifty-s ... es+of+grey

We were first to read and discuss!! (We have FABULOUS taste!!!) I LOVE this story!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE