Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by missp »

I've spent the day writing Chapter 18 of Perfect Forever and watching the Olympics while the snow continues to fall! School is delayed again tomorrow for 2 hours, so I will wait until the very last minute possible to leave my house. It was 9 am this morning before things here started to melt. *SIGHS* Spring and summer can't come fast enough for me!

Isn't tomorrow when we should expect a CW&IA update? Anyone know anything about EP? I'm having withdrawals here!

Amanda Beth~~How goes the latest update of TPC?

I have not submitted Perfect Forever to the folks at Twilighted, but I did post it as a new topic on the Shameless Plug thread today. That alone opened up a bunch more readers for me. I have had over 300 hits so far today, several reviews, and some added alerts!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Well it doesn't help that I keep crying while writing it lol. I've written a little over 4,000 words and the chapters are around 7,000-8,000 normally. Almost there...

I have half of the next chapter already written, and the epi has been written for like months now, so those will follow close behind.

[edit] YAY LAF got accepted to Twilighted tonight!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I'm dreading writing the last chapters of Perfect Forever, too. I know there will be tears for me as well.
Yay! I'm glad Twilighted finally approved LAF!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetKay wrote: A question - Does anyone know when the next update of Emancipation Proclamation is going to be? I am so anxious for the next chapter!! I keep checking Khar's blog but no updates yet. Thanks!!
Kay~ A friend of mine follows Aura's Twitter as well as on the Twilighted forum...I guess she posts a lot of status updates on the forum. According to her, Khar was writing late into the chapter last night...while listening to...*GULP!* "November Rain" by Guns~N~Roses. :shock: Awww crap, that doesn't bode well.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

How about CW&IA? I checked HH's blog but she hasn't mentioned it, and her twitter is X rated so I'm not a friend lol
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:
SweetKay wrote: A question - Does anyone know when the next update of Emancipation Proclamation is going to be? I am so anxious for the next chapter!! I keep checking Khar's blog but no updates yet. Thanks!!
Kay~ A friend of mine follows Aura's Twitter as well as on the Twilighted forum...I guess she posts a lot of status updates on the forum. According to her, Khar was writing late into the chapter last night...while listening to...*GULP!* "November Rain" by Guns~N~Roses. :shock: Awww crap, that doesn't bode well.
Caryn - Awwww crap is right! Auugggghhhhhhhh, this does not bode well for Edward and Bella. Damn James!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Well it is good to know that Khar is working on the next chapter and I will be patient. It's understandable with all of the *stuff* going on at FF.net and having to move the story over to her blog that it would be delayed. *SIGH* Thanks so much for the info!!!

On another front - Edward Wallbanger updated!! Love that story, such a fun light read. The author of EW is actually having a *real* book published this week, so RL has gotten in the way. But she promises hopefully to do better on updates.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

CW&IA
SAY IT ISN'T OVER :( :( :(
I loved it. Loved loved loved it. I loved how Edward had to try not to swear. I loved the conversation with Seth and with Sue. I love that HH admitted that Edward bought the ring, so it gives us the knowledge that they WILL be getting married. It was the perfect way to end it.

Favorite line, hands down
"Bella was the life I never knew I wanted until I found her"

I want to cry that there won't be a sequel, although I think they've been through enough angst and another story line would only most likely mean more obstacles and they don't deserve that! I AM stoked about the one shot ideas she's posted on her blog though!!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get caught up with all these fanfics, but I have two questions.
1.) What does CW&IA stand for? I'm trying to find this story but I don't know the name.
2.) I've seen a bunch of banners on Twilighted with pictures of all the cullens & Bella, and they each say an element. (For example, Alice has a picture that says Air - Elemental.) Does anyone know what this story is called?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by HunterHunting

It's called Elemental by TallulahBelle(sp?_
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Congrats Amanda Beth!! Welcome to the red, silk brothel that is Twilighted! I hope to see you around there!