Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by best_beating_heart »

As Monica thought her answer to my question, I motioned with a finger to wait for a moment. I ran into the house to take a quick shower, changed into a yellow v-neck and boyfriend jeans, and got a blue raspberry Slurpie all in less than three minutes.

"Okay," I said, "so?"

I watched Feline, just as Lidia was too.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Thanks, Viola. :)

That's one of the the mellower songs by them, perhaps the only one. :lol: I was listening to Dez Moines, Sassafras, and Danger: Wildman. Heavy stuff there. ;) ))

Maria looked up at Monica expectantly. Monica sighed and hesitantly sat down beside her in her designated spot, clasping her fingers together on her lap. She heard Lidia's brisk footsteps beside her as she gazed down at Feline's motionless body, placing down a thick bag that smelled strongly of blood. Monica worked her mouth and turned away from the enticing scent.

"You've never seen an immortal child, Maria?" Monica finally said, looking up toward the stars.

Maria shook her head; Monica could hear her the strands of her hair bounce and brush against each other.

"I have." Monica said absently, her eyes searching the sky for the star Sirius. "Five of them. The Volturi sent me on an ameteur mission with Felix to dispose of a coven of three small children, nothing over the age of five. It was sad to see their tiny bodies piled atop each other for burning, but they weren't children anymore." She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her arms on her legs, bouncing her chin on her arms. Maria seemed a bit confused as to were her story was going, and why it portained to Feline's story.

The thing was, it didn't. But Monica continued anyway in that same distant, matter-of-fact voice. "Then there was another pair I eliminated after stumbling upon them in New York City. They were twins; brother and sister. They were created by accident, but their creator, her name was Delilah, I think, kept them anyway, convinced that she could train them to abide by the laws. But they were too young, too undeveloped; I could see the lost cause in their crimson eyes. . ." She trailed off, finally having found the bright star. She stared at it for a moment, listening to the grass brush against each other, hear the waterfall-like rushing of leaves far in the dark trees.

"Ten minutes." Queenie piped up from somewhere behind them.

"When Ma died, it took a toll on all of us, very much so." Monica murmured, finally forcing herself to look at Feline, resting peacefully in the moonlit pit, her pearly skin glowing, her lids flickering as her eyes still darted about in a dream, or nightmare, or whatever vampires have. "But Feline took it the worst, even worse than I did, who had to be the mother to six others. It destroyed her entirely; she was unconsolable. A family friend of ours diagnosed it as PTSD; post-traumatic stress disorder. She got really sick after that; I thought it was the flu, or a high-level cold, or something. She coughed so much, so violently. Feline couldn't sleep, she was always sweating. When she did sleep, she was restless; she coughed so much, it usually kept her awake. We were terrified." Monica admitted, but her voice was strangely monotone.

"I didn't know what she had, but she was so strong, even as she grew rail-thin, nothing but skin and bones. She was always so. . . excited to see another day. I was dying inside everytime she coughed or complained that her chest hurt. Feline refused to eat, and her skin grew so pale and guant, it almost looked like she was already gone. But I had other responsibilities to tend to. I couldn't risk giving exclusive care to Feline, while Rayne was complaining of hunger, or Skye was playing in the street. I kept her in her room, I was so terrified that the others would catch the sickness. Poor baby; she was so bored and lonely."

Monica stopped speaking, her eyes seemingly much older than she looked, than she really was. She bit her lip as Feline stirred, moaning a bit.

"Six minutes." Queenie murmured.

"Everything is kind of fuzzy after that." Monica admitted hastily. "But a doctor diagnosed it a tuberculosis, and it was too far advanced to be anything but fatal. I couldn't earn enough money for the medicine, or for treatment, so we let it advance." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed heavily. "So I saved my money, scrounged for pennies in fountains." She smiled wistfully in a memory. "We used to have family outings were we'd dive into the public fountains for money."

Monica's eyes darkened, her mouth twisting into a dissatisfied line. "I can barely remember now, because it was so close to my death date. But we did save enough money for the treatment, and the doc said that it was possible to save her. I remember running home as fast as I could, whooping and screaming because I got the money. Then-" Monica turned to smile sadly at Maria. "I died."

Monica sighed and plopped backward into the grass, putting her arms under her head. "You know what happens after that. I was drafted into the Volturi, then joined a nomad clan. Then, I came across the Mafia. Even all through those times, I kept checking on them," Monica chuckled. "They still think I'm human and working in the city to raise money for us. I keep in touch with them through our. . . family friend. Recently he told me she was taking a turn for the worst, so I decided to check in early. And then. . .I found her. Dying, pallid, and hardly breathing."

"Three minutes."

"I know it was the worst descison I have ever made. But I panicked and I. . .did it. Don't ask me how, but I did."

((*catalysmic facepalm*))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I listened to Monica's story intently while working on turning the milk bag into a bottle thing of some sort. "She'll be a vampire like you, then?" I asked softly. Queenie had been giving us time updates, and with three minutes left, there wasn't much I could do. Carefully holding the bag, I rolled over to the ball pit and knelt down, just in front of Feline's face. I touched her mind- still woozy from Queenie's method of feeding- and began sending waves of calm, not-thirsty thoughts at her.

"We can keep her, but we'll have to be quiet about it. We'll need to find a way to keep her from eating Dexter. And if the Volturi find out, well.... Aro owes me." Feline stirred. I kept my eyes trained on her as she spoke. Fortunately Dex was safe in the Lego fort.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I listened to Monica's story in silence. When it was over, I was shocked.

"She'll be a vampire like you, then?" Lidia asked quietly. "We can keep her, but we'll have to be quiet about it. We'll need to find a way to keep her from eating Dexter. And if the Volturi find out, well.... Aro owes me."

"Either way, Demetri won't say anything," I said. "He'll be wary, all of us will, but he won't say anything. She'll be okay," I told Monica.

Feline was stirring now. I held my unnecessary breath as she opened her blood-red eyes. She hissed a little as she saw us.

"Don't worry," I calmly spoke to her. "We're not gonna hurt you, we're your friends. You remember your sister Monica, right?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Is the Lego fort inside or outside?))

I hesitated on the roof as Eva carried Dexter away. Maria was asking Monica about Feline, the child. I held my breath as I listened, shocked and feeling sorry for Monica. Her voice sounded sad, forlorn, but all in a monotone.

"Three minutes," called out Queenie. I sighed and slipped in a window a floor down to find Dexter.

"Eva?" I said, speaking in a normal tone despite the many floors. I knew she could hear me.

"Lucia? I'm by the Lego fort," she replied. I nodded, realizing a moment too late that she couldn't see me. Oh well.

I rode banisters down, it being the fastest method of transportation, thinking of Monica's story. It reminded me of my own, in a weird way.

"Hey, Dex. Another vampire trying to kill you. Does it ever get old?" I greeted Dexter cheerfully. He grumbled something about stupid happy vampires. I laughed. "So, off to the Lego fort?" I asked, this time addressing Eva.

She nodded, enjoying Dexter's mood almost as much as I was. "Got your shoes?" I teased.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Haha, very funny." I say sarcastically before looking down self consciously to make sure that I did.

"How long do I have to stay here anyway?" I groan.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Lucia met me at the Lego fort just as I was locking Dex up.

"Got your shoes?" She teased, a wicked glint in her eye.

"Haha, very funny," Dex said, looking down to make sure he actually remembered them. "How long do I have to stay here anyway?" He complained.

I sighed. "I don't know. For awhile. Until we can get Monica's sister under control or get her locked up or whatever. If you need anything, just holler." I walked away from the fort at human speed, dragging my feet as I went. I wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere, but I needed to get cleaned up, bad.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(As The Boss... I declare that we shall have a World Cup party on Sunday, for the final match. (I bet its Netherlands vs Germany, HOORAH.) We will pause all pending business to watch the game and maybe Lidia beating Maria for supporting Spain. Everyone should come dressed in their teams colors and I'll bring snacks and the flipping (haha, they edit out ef fi ng)(and f ing!) vuvuzelas. :D)

Dex was complaining. I rolled my eyes. You'll be in there until she's under control. Actually, if you want to look around, I think there's some tunnels in there that lead back to the Mansion. If you send someone to close all the doors and windows so your smell doesn't get out, you can hang out in there too. The fort is safest, though, and might be more fun. I informed him. The fort was really fun, actually. Lots of slides and a bounce house and an Xbox room and a kitchen...

I waved a quieting finger at Maria, then knelt in front of the newborn, locking eyes with her. "What do you remeber? Is there anything before the burning?" Feline still looked extremely pissed. "We won't hurt you unless we have to. That means you can't eat anyone. Monica, how long ago did you change her?"
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Is it just me or is the thread starting to slow down?

Egh, right now I'm bored out of my mind and there is nothing that I want to do here; speaking of, I might not post for the time being because I really dislike posting from my phone and there really isn't another way that I can.

Anyway, if this post isn't four lines then sorry and don't whack me! It's unintentional. :mrgreen:

And people really should start checking their e-mail. :roll:)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( But I don't watch soccer! And if I did, I would be rooting for my motherland, Italy. But since I could care less about the dreaded sport, I don't. I'll spiritually support Italy.))

Monica slid herself into the ball pit feet first, combing her way through the balls (why must we always speak of these damn balls?xD) to stand next to Lidia defensively in response to Feline's hiss. Her eyes still seemed a bit hazy, containg the look of a human who had been prematurely awakened from a much-needed nap. Angry like a hellhound.

"Six days ago." Monica answered without missing a beat, her eyes narrowed as she watched Feline's jerky movements. She could see that nothing that Lidia was saying was sinking in. Feline's lips twitched in response to the bloody scent permeating the air around the group. Her claws clenched, her jaw working. Monica could taste the tension.

"Lidia, I think she'll be more sociable once she's fed."

Feline:
The head female's words meant nothing to her. Feline's body ached with the desire to snatch the blood-filled bag from the vampire's hands, but she knew she was at a serious disadvantage. Whimpers made it past her throat before a savage cry ripped itself from her chest.

The small one with the violet-hair instantly shifted blindingly into a catlike crouch in front of her comrades, her lips curled as she mirrored her snarl deafeningly. Feline shrunk back from the display of razor teeth; those female's fangs were abnormally longer than hers.

"B-blood!" She wailed.

((Gah, I'm applying to ANOTHER arts thing. Only, its a summer camp for next year. They board you for a month and you go to classes. This time I'm applying for creative writing. The assignments are relatively easy, but the thing is that they give me a LIMIT. I don't do well with limits! And everytime I finish one, I'm so dissatisfied with it. :/ Guh. Wish me luck. :? ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.