Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by willowtree »

a pencil, pen, note book... Right, false bottom.

I took out the false bottom carefully, making sure to not damage what was inside. It was precious. I took it out and stared at it. I smiled viciously. They were in for a treat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I smiled uncertainly at Jasper as we walked through the halls of our high school. Ring bell, ring! I thought frantically, trying at the same time to block my thoughts, walk, and seem normal to Jasper.

"You know, Al," Jasper began thoughtfully, "Your thoughts have been kind of blocked lately. Did you know that?"

"Really?" I inquired, trying to look genuinely curious.

"Yeah. Are you sick or something? That sometimes happens." He continued.

"Must be sick," I informed him. Thanks Jasper, now I'll have a cover for when I stay home tomorrow...

"You know, Jasper," I began, but the bell rang. "Sorry, see you!" I told him and flew to my next class.

... I thought.

((sorry it's still kinda short...

hey, guess what? I'm writing a Night World story! it's gonna be coooool. :D ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Ooh really?!?! Oh my gosh, you have to let me read it when it's done! :D And thats ok... you'll get back in the groove :D))

I'm gonna have to do something about this Kaitlyn, I thought.

If I was to have a normal relationship with Jazz, then I would have to figure out why she didn't like me.

I walked into my next class, ready for another normal english period, but stop dead in my tracks when I see Kaitlyn sitting in the desk next to my seat.

"Problem, Ms. Brandon?" asked my teacher, Mrs. Phillips. I smiled at her and shook my head.

My feet dragged as I walked to my seat. How was she in this class? Wasn't she a junior like Jazz?

As I plunked into my seat, Kaitlyn looked up. "............." she said.

((Aw, mine is short too but I think I have writer's block now :( Even my fanfic is stuck on the 3rd chapter))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((You're fanfic's on third chapter?))

"Oh, hello, Al," Kaitlyn told my, brilliantly smiling. I stiffened as she used my nickname.

"Hello, Kaitlyn." I scowled as I sat down in an empty seat across the room.

She grinned again at me and watched Mm. Frenche as she began the lesson.

I wasn't paying attention, though. What to do, I fretted. I had to do something...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Internally my stomach churned at the site of the she devil. You're in for a treat, I thought viciously.

((sorry!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Haha, yeah I know, I should've started forever ago, but I was trying to figure out the best way to go! Well, I'm working on it tommorow! Chapter 3 here I come! :D))

...I thought viciously as my smile widened into a menacing grin. I shook it off my face as my head cleared and my hands began to tingle.

My eyes widened as they turned a deep purple, and my smile spread across my face again.

With my magic flowing through me full force, I turned my eyes on Mme. Frenche.

I used my forefinger and middle finger to point at the poor french teacher's desk and slid my hand to the right.

All the papers instantly flew off the desk, and the window flew open. The teacher's eyes widened as she rushed to gather the stuff that had fallen, and some goody goodies rushed to help her.

The ones who stayed behind would help me the most. I glanced over at her to see her eyes widened and I thought I caught something strange before she turned away.

Atleast she knew to fear me, for I could feel her fear pounding through her veins.

My eyes once again flashed purple, but this time lighter. I scanned with my mind around the room until I found what I needed.

Stacia, the local snob. She wanted Jazz too. My eyes blazed with anger and then amusement. This would be fun.

I crawled into her head carefully and started whispering to her with my mind.

When I had finished, I stood and snapped my fingers, dissapearing before anyone noticed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

My eyes widened as I saw Kaitlyn's fingers pointed towards Mme. Frenche's desk.

I didn't know she could do that! I turned away when she caught me looking.

What was she upto?!?

I turned again when I heard a sharp crack and then looked closer. Where had Kait gone?

I shook my head in bewilderment and then stood to leave as well.

Just then Stacia walked up to me with a snarl in her throat and a grimace to her face.

My eyebrows scrunched up, what was wrong with her? She'd been so nice yesterday at lunch...?

"........" she said....

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"Screw you," she said savagely.

I glanced at her cautiously. "Thanks?"

She scowled at me. As she stalked off, I thought about her sudden behavior. I was kind of worried, quite frankly, 'cause I like Stacia. I thought she liked me... I guess not.

I pondered this as I started towards the cafeteria to pick up a drink and then head outside to eat there.

I ran into Linda Saylo as I waited in line. She glanced at me and said, "*itch."

"..." I told her.

((Woah, scroll over the space here -> this is how you make this spoiler free! it's so cool!

-h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Looky>>> Omigosh, this is sooooo cool! We can talk to each other without anybody seeing! Haha I love it!!!! How'd u figure that out?!? I should try pressing some of these buttons more often!!! xD Took me a while to figure this one out, I was trying to find the same color as the screen for a while haha x)))

Wait what? She said itch? What does that mean? :lol: Fat is confuzzled :D

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((I know, isn't it? *enter* She said *itch. 'Cause I didn't want to get in trouble ya know? *enter* Well, farewell for now, honey-bunches-of-oats!))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha okie, so I just say something else for her? ( what does *enter* mean? :lol: I'm being so stupid today haha :D )

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Oh, you silly goose. I was on my dad's ipod touch, remember, so I didn't know how to enter! :lol:

Go, missy, it's your turn!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh my, I was being silly wasn't I...gosh, I need to work on this brain of mine...Chase is talking to me again! Just thought I'd let you know!! :D

"What is wrong with you?!?" I practically yelled. "Why is everyone being so mean to me? What happened?" A tear slid down my cheek and splatted on my shoe.

I sniffled just a little and then drew myself up. "You know what, if you don't like me then just mind your own business you snot!"

I pushed past her to get my lunch and walked towards my lunch table. Only a moment before it happened, I noticed someone's shoe before my feet, but before I could do anything my tray fell from my hands and I fell forward.

I shut my eyes and put out my hands to catch my fall, but I didn't have to. Jazz was already there.

I opened my brown eyes to look into his purple ones. I was shocked he was letting everyone see, but as soon as the thought crossed my mind, they were gone and replaced with his own light brown.

Sorry, that happens when I'm mad, his voice sounded in my head. My eyes widened and then my smiled widened into a grin. It worked both ways.

Thank you... I said, letting my love show in my eyes. He showered me with his love as his eyes flashed purple for a minute.

He let me up and then put his arm around my shoulders and led me to our table. His eyes met the girl's who had tripped me.

They sparked with such fury that the girl's eyes widened and her heart faltered with fear.

I smiled just a little. ... I said to Jazz, looking up into his eyes.