Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: New Moon movie--liked it, but didn't like this scene/lin

Post by HarryTuttle »

Loved the battle with the Volturi who are some of the awesomest vampires i've seen yet, i bet the guys thought that was awesome seeing that part.
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Before BD1 and BD2 came out, New Moon had been my favorite movie!

I completely agree with switzgal's points! I also don't like the scene when Aro holds Alice's hand and sees the future where carefree vampires Bella and Edward run into the forest... God! :banghead:

I believe the ones with Bella screaming are so good made... :cry:

Oh, I have a question! When Jacob appears in Bella's room, he eyes the dreamcatcher with a strange look... Was it just smugness???
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Knowing Jacob it probably was!
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Tornado, why do I have the impression that you don't particularly like Jacob??? :D
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'll state it loudly and clearly: I think Jacob is an obnoxious brat! Or at least, he was in Eclipse.
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

Literally been years since I was on here. I was re-watching the films recently, for the anniversary, they were on TV. Remembering how excited I was for this movie to come out and all the hype. Also remembering some of the confusion for parts of this one and the other movies that I may not have gotten on here to post at the time.
I noticed a big "huh?" at the end of NM about a year or so ago. The Cullens have a swimming pool! :shock: During the voting scene, the room they gathered in has a glass wall. It's dark so you can't see much except that the light in the swimming pool is on. So they have a pool...in Forks...where it rains 98% of the time...and vampires don't need to hold their breath or exercise :banghead:
Maybe it added something to the scene specifically by not making it seem they were standing in the hallway, or to show they had money, but come on...! A swimming pool?
Grayce