Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardISmine
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 2

Post by edwardISmine »

shavei7 wrote: Did anybody else see the extra kiss scene at the end of the movie (where the credits are rolling) and Kristen grabbed Rob's shirt? That was sooo sexy :lol:

What??? I totally missed this?!?! is there a clip of it anywhere??
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on. Ben Barnes is playing Aro? Is this official? It's kind of funny :lol: .

But seriously, what the flying beep?
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

edwardISmine wrote:
shavei7 wrote: Did anybody else see the extra kiss scene at the end of the movie (where the credits are rolling) and Kristen grabbed Rob's shirt? That was sooo sexy :lol:

Oh yeah last time I went with someone I saw it and was like whoa heavy :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

soozabooza54 wrote:I went to high school with WIlliam Beckett. Haha. Cool kid, good times in gym class with him. :)

Kissing stuff... how cute is Rob? Ha.
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/12/15/tw ... out-scene/
MrsCullen1710 I'm serious ha

They are too cute in that interview I love Kristen she's like really quirky and Rob has jokes :lol: I was just waiting--he did tell her to don't move.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Wait, someone went to high school with William Beckett? Lucky.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I actually think Ben Barnes may work as Aro...

I mean, I always imagined that Aro, Caius, and Marcus were (physically) about the same age as Carlisle... which (if you go by book ages) would make them in their mid twenties...

I've always imagined them as young guys who are really creepy/strange looking... I can't really describe what I see in my head... I wish there was a way I could show you what I mean! (And I realize that Caius has white hair, but in my mind, I always thought that meant hair that's so blonde it's white-looking, you know?)

Anyways, I've decided I'm not gonna stress about casting for New Moon. Not even the whole Taylor situation (even though I LOVE him to death!)

I trust that they know what they're doing and won't screw it all up... we've just gotta have faith!
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

CastMeNotAway wrote:I actually think Ben Barnes may work as Aro...

Yeah, I guess I can see it too now. But you have to admit, after initially hearing about it, it was pretty funny.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Can someone post a link to a picture of this Ben Barnes?! I am too lazy... XD
ImageImage
E<3B
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27900058@N08/2617333890/

He played Prince Caspian in the Chronicles of Narnia.
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

mom26ks wrote:I asked this before...but so much has been going on. What about Dakota Fanning as Jane?? She's 14 or 15 and an excellent actress.
I am also glad that Twilight exicon is up and running. I miised it! :(
Dakota is EXPENSIVE! lol... she's a huge star even if she's very young ;)
But yeah, I thought of Dakota too for Jane...but considering Summit's budget, we might as well kiss the CG effects goodbye if they're gonna get Dakota...

and yes, I missed Lexicon too. hahaha I'm obssessed with this site :lol:
RebeccaCullen wrote:
As for Ben playing Aro... no freakin way. Too young. Aro's supposed to be really old with white (papery/onion) skin and cloudy eyes (I don't have my book with me right now)...Chris would be stupid to cast Ben as Aro. ugh.
Aro is old and has the onion/papery white skin, but his hair is described as black (don't have my book with me, but that's what it says here) so he could work. It's all about the makeup they use to get the effect needed.
Considering that it's still a tight budget, shouldn't they save on unnecessary makeups and effects? I mean, if they could get an older actor (I'm sure there's a lot who could play Aro) then they wouldn't have to spend too much $ on makeup, and they get to save time because the actor won't have to spend hours to get his makeup done. I remember an interview where they had Stewart wear a wig to save time and $$$ ;) .
edwardISmine wrote:
LOL. stay for the entire credits...there's also a clip where Edward falls and pulls Bella along with him..they're in the meadow and he was laughing. I love this clip because they're both laughing (soo cute) :D
Last edited by shavei7 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..