Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
footloose
Learning to Love Green

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by footloose »

just read in imdb that the guy who played Laurent will appear in New Moon, which means we'll see the meadow scene.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

footloose wrote:just read in imdb that the guy who played Laurent will appear in New Moon, which means we'll see the meadow scene.
oh i sure hope so! its kind of a pivotal scene, so it would be silly to have the movie without it...
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

One More!

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" - they gotta have this one on the movie! :lol:
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
lilmisstrouble

Post by lilmisstrouble »

One More!

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" - they gotta have this one on the movie! :lol:

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

shortstuff wrote:
footloose wrote:just read in imdb that the guy who played Laurent will appear in New Moon, which means we'll see the meadow scene.
oh i sure hope so! its kind of a pivotal scene, so it would be silly to have the movie without it...
yeah parts of the other movies wouldn't make sense if they didn't have that in it, like why Tanya's family doesn't come in Eclipse and why the second half of the book happens in BD
Alessandra_
Settled in Forks

Post by Alessandra_ »

MissWhitlock wrote:Oh and hopefully, they don't rush New Moon like they did Twilight.
YES.

"Hi, I'm Bella"
"Yes, hi, I'm Edward. Shall we fall in love and challenge all sterotypes?"
"Yes, let's!"

Maybe it wasn't quite that bad :D hahaha, but it was rushed. I don't like how, in the cafeteria, she was talking to him about him wearing a mask to put her off... all I could think of was 'Would you really say that to someone you've hardly spoken to?"

Hmm. Also, I hope that their characters are a little less... awkward. I like the initial awkwardness, but I feel like they should be more playful.

I think the 'dazzle' conversation being missed from Twilight played a big part in that - Bella was being forward and blunt with Edward and I think a bit of that is missing. I'm looking forward to New Moon though :D
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

Alessandra_ wrote:
MissWhitlock wrote:Oh and hopefully, they don't rush New Moon like they did Twilight.
YES.

"Hi, I'm Bella"
"Yes, hi, I'm Edward. Shall we fall in love and challenge all sterotypes?"
"Yes, let's!"

Maybe it wasn't quite that bad :D hahaha, but it was rushed. I don't like how, in the cafeteria, she was talking to him about him wearing a mask to put her off... all I could think of was 'Would you really say that to someone you've hardly spoken to?"

Hmm. Also, I hope that their characters are a little less... awkward. I like the initial awkwardness, but I feel like they should be more playful.

I think the 'dazzle' conversation being missed from Twilight played a big part in that - Bella was being forward and blunt with Edward and I think a bit of that is missing. I'm looking forward to New Moon though :D
hahaha i totally agree! the way i saw it, edward seemed like a creepy stalker and bella went from being annoyed to in love in 3.2 seconds..

but im still looking forward to new moon.. :D
lilmisstrouble

Post by lilmisstrouble »

I couldn't agree more with the last two posts.

Yes, the movie was totally rushed. Yes, it was awkward to the point where it was almost embarrassing. But I posted a huge comment on that on the "Twilight Movie - I didn't like it", so I'm not gonna go into deep here, I don't wanna upset anybody.

Besides, I secretly enjoyed the movie despite all awkwardness and flaws in it. It's growing in me. It's a bad pop song that you catch yourself humming and then you secretly download it cause it's stuck in your head. So yeah, I might have to pre-order the damn dvd and hope that they have one gazillion hours of extras with all the cool deleted scenes we were hoping to see from the book.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to New Moon and I read that the much anticipated Taylor Lautner will be reprising his role as Jacob. It's confirmed. For those who care. I just wanna La Push Jacob off of a cliff. No offense, to the werewolf lovers out there. I'm Team Bloodsuckers :)

Bellbird Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bellbird Cullen »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
The question for me is will I be willing to avoid looking at ALL the online stuff I can get my hands on in order to be surprised when I see the movie . . . . hmmmm, probably not. I just don't have that kind of self control. :lol:
THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME...i just know i will ruin it for myself by loading up on everything online before the film comes out...and then i won't get any surprises!!! IM ALREADY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF because it is inevitable that it will happen! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!
The Bellbird who fell for the Edward...
the element met its maker and blushed...

TEAM EDWARD FOR...EVER.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Bellbird Cullen wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
The question for me is will I be willing to avoid looking at ALL the online stuff I can get my hands on in order to be surprised when I see the movie . . . . hmmmm, probably not. I just don't have that kind of self control. :lol:
THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME...i just know i will ruin it for myself by loading up on everything online before the film comes out...and then i won't get any surprises!!! IM ALREADY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF because it is inevitable that it will happen! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!
Yeah, same! I'm not gonna want to watch any video clips or trailer things...but I know that I can't control myself. It will be like this all summer. Me and a computer. I just can't control myself! :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"