Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by StephieTelli »

malaz wrote:
StephieTelli wrote:Can u imagine the chaos that will ensue if they shot in Rome???
why?
Cuz Rome is extremely populated and the amount of fans wanting to catch a glimpse of the filming will be staggering. Lets not forget about the insane amount of paparazzi that will want to spoil everything by capturing all the behind the scenes action in some form or another. But im pretty sure there is another side to my opinion so I guess Ill keep an open mind.
I want to be your stupid lamb!
mehmohree
Settled in Forks

Post by mehmohree »

yah
i hope that they ouldn't replace TAYLOR LAUTNER!!
he did a great job in portraying JACOB!!!
come on guys,,,
and besides the one that they are considering to replace Taylor isn't a great idea..
i have read his interview in j-14 and,,,,
ge doesn't even know the title of the sequel to TWILIGHT!!!
goshie!!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

yeah that J-14 interview was terrible. He showed his true colors of how arrogant and mean he is.
GROSS!!! He even said something about "Cliff Notes"? Does the Twilight Series have "Cliff Notes"?

He can't even get himself to read the books and know the title of the next movie. What an A$$!!!
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Post by StephieTelli »

yeah...Twilight 2...:::snickers::: that was an epic fail on his part

Just wondering...do u think NM will have the same score as TW?? Like u know how Star Wars n Harry Potter have that same theme song(s)...I wonder if its gonna be like that for the TW Series.
I want to be your stupid lamb!
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

nafereti wrote:i totally love this fan made video of a trailer for NM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi8 ... re=related

even thought it's steven strait...LOL
if taylor gets replaced (hoping he doesnt) i rather have steven strait
Michael Copon is coming off as quite the jerk (he might not be, but that's just how he sounds from my POV). I'd much rather Steven Strait right now if Taylor does get replaced.
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

oh i know. j-14 really made me not like him anymore.

1st-he said that he was 200lbs of muscle whereas taylor is 140...if his lucky
(to me, that's just a cocky comment)

2nd-he only read twilight & the footnotes of NM & eclipse
(okay, Jacob carries NM...how are you not going to read the footnotes?)

3rd-he doesnt have time to read the books but he knows what happens
(okay this line really made me not like him. just because you read the footnotes & know what happens doesnt mean that you're gonna know what to do. there are certain scenes were Jacob acts differently & shows different emotions. my experience with footnotes...yeah you dont get the full emotion & sense of what happens.)

man, i use to like MC but now i dont. this interview just dug him a much deeper ditch with us fans. (not all us fans, but majority). therefore, MC is not right.

if they do replace taylor (hoping he's not) they should have considered Steven Strait.

TEAM TAYCOB!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

The problem is that Steven Strait will probably cost more than Taylor. He's pretty popular. I think a huge part of the reason Summit doesn't want Taylor back is that they don't want to pay him more than before.

Even though Jacob is more in this next movie, they don't want to pay Taylor so therefore they are looking for more of a no name like Copon. I'm speculating here, but knowing how CHEAP Summit has been, I don't think it's too far-fetched.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote:The problem is that Steven Strait will probably cost more than Taylor. He's pretty popular. I think a huge part of the reason Summit doesn't want Taylor back is that they don't want to pay him more than before.

Even though Jacob is more in this next movie, they don't want to pay Taylor so therefore they are looking for more of a no name like Copon. I'm speculating here, but knowing how CHEAP Summit has been, I don't think it's too far-fetched.
that is just wrong!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

Round and round we go.

So I think that CW should bring in some quality steady-cam operators for New Moon, shoot the cameras regular like. Interesting camera angles are good in certain places, but we're not filming The Blair Witch Project VII here.
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

StephieTelli wrote:yeah...Twilight 2...:::snickers::: that was an epic fail on his part

Just wondering...do u think NM will have the same score as TW?? Like u know how Star Wars n Harry Potter have that same theme song(s)...I wonder if its gonna be like that for the TW Series.
I wouldn't mind if they compose a new one... I'm sure it'll be great. But I really love the score in Twilight (especially the lullaby and the one that's played at the very start --- forest scene with the deer) so it'll be cool if it's going to be a trademark / theme song for the rest of the series.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..