New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm

TopazLove wrote:
nafereti wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:
nafereti wrote:I dont know if yoiu guys heard about the rumors of the disney channel stars/people taking over New Moon.

Ben Barnes ((Prince Caspian)) as Aro.
Michael Copon ((B.I.M; That's so Raven)) as Jacob *crosses fingers that he's not*
Ricky Ullman ((Phil of the Future)) as Seth
and now this...

http://blog.vanashbrenique.net/2008/12/ ... -new-moon/

Tinsel Korey for Leah Clearwater!!
Gah. And what the Jonas Brothers as the Volturi!
Jonas brothers as Volturi?? ((prays that it doesnt happen)) That will totally kill New Moon.
OMG my sister is like listening to their song right now.

Disney is killing me.

This is going to turn into a musical for sure if that happens.

have zac efron as felix
selena gomez as kate
ashley tisdale as tonya
miley cyrus as tina ((is that her name?? the one that dies in BD? LOL))

okay i have to stop.
I am actually nauseas reading your post. Like, very sick....
sorry did mean to make anyone sick. LOL.
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Taylor Lautner is in!

Post by JenJen2112 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm

cullenclanfanman wrote:i guess he is in! i just read this on etonline!

you have to check it out!


http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69433/index.html


i cant believe all this drama!!!!!!!!!!

Just be careful with stuff like that because that is only MR's opinion...I'd hate to have that get all the die hard Taycob fans excited and then later this week they announce that he's being replaced (not that I want that just don't want upset Taycob fans)
Image

User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:21 pm

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
twilight1909 wrote:
nafereti wrote:so when they were gonna kiss is NM i didnt want it to happen because i still loved edward & bella.
not until i finished reading eclipse. now that's when i was like...OH YEAH JACOB & BELLA!!
Wow, your change of heart is impossible for me to understand. :lol: I was beyond irritated with Jacob in Eclipse.
Me too. I liked him in New Moon, but in Eclipse I wanted to hunt him down and hit him with a baseball bat (No punching, lol). He was SO obnoxious. :evil:
really?? omg...i love Jacob!!
well I wasn't really team jacob in th beginning of Eclipse. i mean, i was still conflicted between him & edward. I thought that when he kissed her in the beginning that it was a jerk move. but then towards the end when it was near the battle with victoria & him & bella kissed!! i was in tears :cry:
i believe i became team Jacob during the "ethics" chapter when jacob & bella had their "breakup". i felt like jacob got screwed over.

but yeah, bella was irritating me the most through out eclipse.
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by renesmeecarlie » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:46 pm

nafereti wrote: really?? omg...i love Jacob!!
well I wasn't really team jacob in th beginning of Eclipse. i mean, i was still conflicted between him & edward. I thought that when he kissed her in the beginning that it was a jerk move. but then towards the end when it was near the battle with victoria & him & bella kissed!! i was in tears :cry:
i believe i became team Jacob during the "ethics" chapter when jacob & bella had their "breakup". i felt like jacob got screwed over.

but yeah, bella was irritating me the most through out eclipse.
I agree with you 100%!! I love Edward, but I think Jacob is amazing and that he got completely screwed over throughout Eclipse...I loved that part when they kissed--absolutely cried :(

I think it's funny that people didn't like Jacob through the second half of Eclipse because it was definitely Bella that I couldn't stand!
Image

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."

User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 pm

renesmeecarlie wrote:
nafereti wrote: really?? omg...i love Jacob!!
well I wasn't really team jacob in th beginning of Eclipse. i mean, i was still conflicted between him & edward. I thought that when he kissed her in the beginning that it was a jerk move. but then towards the end when it was near the battle with victoria & him & bella kissed!! i was in tears :cry:
i believe i became team Jacob during the "ethics" chapter when jacob & bella had their "breakup". i felt like jacob got screwed over.

but yeah, bella was irritating me the most through out eclipse.
I agree with you 100%!! I love Edward, but I think Jacob is amazing and that he got completely screwed over throughout Eclipse...I loved that part when they kissed--absolutely cried :(

I think it's funny that people didn't like Jacob through the second half of Eclipse because it was definitely Bella that I couldn't stand!
haha :lol:

THANK YOU!! I could not STAND Bella. She was pissing the hell out of me. I just wanted to jump in the book & yell at her.

I mean, she already made it clear that she wanted Edward but she couldnt stay away from Jacob. Then finally when she realized she was in love with him too, that's when I started to ease up on her.

Yeah when they kissed before the battle. Man, it made me cry so hard. I mean, with Edward she never pictured a family with him. But with Jacob she pictured 2 kids... I was like... aww pick Jacob pick Jacob!! LOL.

I use to hate Edward because I thought he screwed Jacob over ((which he did in some ways.)) but then I realized it was Bella that made me mad...haha
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

peculiar_bella
Settled in Forks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by peculiar_bella » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were caught doing drugs on or around the set and Chris threatened to kick them off the project unless they got help? A friend told me she saw something about that on Entertainment Tonight and I want to know if anyone has heard the truth. I hate hearing bad things about my favorite people . . .
:|

hen-c
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: State of Mind

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by hen-c » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 pm

peculiar_bella wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were caught doing drugs on or around the set and Chris threatened to kick them off the project unless they got help? A friend told me she saw something about that on Entertainment Tonight and I want to know if anyone has heard the truth. I hate hearing bad things about my favorite people . . .
:|
Do you mean on the set of New Moon?! :lol: They're not even shooting it, as far as I know...but they can do whatever they want, imo. It's their life after all. :)
Last edited by hen-c on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whenever a stranger stands by me, or passes, I wonder what's on their mind and when they walk away, I secretly miss them."

User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 pm

^^ havent heard anything about that!!

well the part where chris is saying they need help
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner is in!

Post by JessRuby » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

cullenclanfanman wrote:i guess he is in! i just read this on etonline!

you have to check it out!


http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69433/index.html


i cant believe all this drama!!!!!!!!!!
That's not for sure, although I'm really hoping they do cast Taylor. I'm excited to know that Summit will be announcing it sometime this week (supposedly)
Last edited by JessRuby on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."

User avatar
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Re: Taylor Lautner is in!

Post by JessRuby » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm

[I accidently double posted and I'm not sure how to delete this post, sorry!]
Image
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."

Locked