Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by switzgal »

I think Krys is cute but his voice is too high pitched to be Jacob. Taylor's got kind of a husk to his voice which is soooo Jacob!!! Even his laugh is so Jacob and his grin!!! Taylor IS JACOB!! Everything about him, his laugh, his attitude, his sunny disposition, his charm. He can even look and act bitter and mad.

He had a scene in My Own Worst Enemy where he yelled at his dad (Christian Slater) in the garage and I swear it was JACOB. So yeah, Taylor is JACOB!!!
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote:I think Krys is cute but his voice is too high pitched to be Jacob. Taylor's got kind of a husk to his voice which is soooo Jacob!!! Even his laugh is so Jacob and his grin!!! Taylor IS JACOB!! Everything about him, his laugh, his attitude, his sunny disposition, his charm. He can even look and act bitter and mad.

He had a scene in My Own Worst Enemy where he yelled at his dad (Christian Slater) in the garage and I swear it was JACOB. So yeah, Taylor is JACOB!!!
i agree. me & my sister were talking about it and she says Taylor has THE JACOB SMILE. taylor smile is like the sun....which is what Jacob is to bella! everything about him is jacob.

& i watched that episode. when he yelled at his dad i was like...oh yeah, that's jacob!! haha :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

switzgal wrote:I think Krys is cute but his voice is too high pitched to be Jacob. Taylor's got kind of a husk to his voice which is soooo Jacob!!! Even his laugh is so Jacob and his grin!!! Taylor IS JACOB!! Everything about him, his laugh, his attitude, his sunny disposition, his charm. He can even look and act bitter and mad.

I noticed the huskyness in Taylor's voice the 5th time I saw the movie - this was just after I heard he may not return to the role so I was really watching and listening - I'm glad someone else noticed this too. It's probably because his is also a "voice" actor. He is so committed to playing this role!

I hope they keep Krys and Solomon as part of the pack, too. They were so funny on the TwiLex footage on location . . .
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^ i think i have to watch the movie again to hear his voice. but im sure it's there!

oh and i know. i hope they do keep solomon & krys. WOLF PACK!! haha :lol:
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

nafereti wrote:^ i think i have to watch the movie again to hear his voice. but im sure it's there!

Here, you can listen to both Taylor and Krys with this Wolf Pack video. Krys' voice is too high pitched. I think Taylor has some husk to his and the laugh is so Jacob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jL-MpUWJfw
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote:
nafereti wrote:^ i think i have to watch the movie again to hear his voice. but im sure it's there!

Here, you can listen to both Taylor and Krys with this Wolf Pack video. Krys' voice is too high pitched. I think Taylor has some husk to his and the laugh is so Jacob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jL-MpUWJfw
oh yeah, i saved this video under my favorite on my youtube account. haha. i just like how embry (krys) says...WOLF PACK!! :lol: it was cute.
mom26ks
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom26ks »

Here is the article and video of Michael Copon

http://news.popstar.com/Article/563

I am sorry but no way, someone said he's like Tom Cruise and I agree Cocky, cocky, cocky!!! :lol:
s69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/len...
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

mom26ks wrote:Here is the article and video of Michael Copon
http://news.popstar.com/Article/563
I am sorry but no way, someone said he's like Tom Cruise and I agree Cocky, cocky, cocky!!! :lol:
ugh. gawd...to say that he comes across cocky is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

He's trying waaaay too hard to be cool. borderline braggart and egotistic. They better not cast him as JB :evil:

He said that it's just a "rumor" that he's cast as JB...then why the hell did he update his facebook status stating that he's the "older Jacob Black" ? He's very annoying and obviously trying to get some attention.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

Woah! Woah Woah!

People are allowed to have differences of opinion, guys.

So far everyone's been pretty polite, but I can see this getting ugly, fast.

Some people don't see Taylor as Jacob, some do. Get over it, we're all different, we had different interpretations of the film, of the actors, and of Jacob and we're allowed to disagree.

Copon is marketing himself, and I think it's partially genius. He's lobbying hard for the part and getting his name out there, and you have to admit, it's working. We don't know him. We've never met him. It's not nice to like attack people just because they come across one way, he may not be that way at all.

Can we move on?

To, for instance, the casting discussion that's going on right now in the casting thread about the volturi. People are not seeing Ben Barnes as Aro- I think it's a totally cool idea. I too, saw them as older, but having someone young play the part would be totally awesome, I think. It would allow us to picture them in a whole new way.

And really, that's what this movie is- another interpretation of our beloved books! It's kind of awesome, if you think about it. It's like we're getting a new take on the stories- two stories in one!
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Post by StephieTelli »

with regards to Ben Barnes..i GUESS i can see him as Aros, i never really had a face for Aros in my head when i read the books so it wouldnt matter too much who plays him. I havent seen Barnes work so I really wouldnt know how he would be.
I want to be your stupid lamb!