Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I know I'll be there at the midnight showing!
ImageImageImageImageImage
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I don't know if I'll be at a midnight showing but I'll probably see it the weekend it comes out since I don't know my school schedule for next fall. I will definitely stay away from the boards before I see it so I can form my own opinion in case people are saying it sucks and have nit picky reasons so I'm not searching for those the first time I see it. I also don't read reviews until after I see the movie because I don't want it to ruin the movie experience.
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote: I have just given up, and will go see the movies no matter what, just glad I get something to talk and complain about later on, to make my Twilight experience longer.

I think we should all just get over whatever they decide, because frankly Summit does not care about our opinion.

Because they are stupid and don't realize we are all BRILLIANT!

Ha ha.
You know what I am loving your outlook too. I am just happy that they are willing to do the movies. Hopefully Breaking Dawn too. I will go see them 4 times each if I have too. LOL

Also, I think I need to leave the fan fictions alone for awhile. Between my friends sending me links to these Blushing stories and me peeking but looking at other authors I can't bring myself to read the original from Stephenie Meyers. LOL Shame on me and them. :shock: :oops: :o

Where is JenJen2112, Swizgal, Shawniegorie and the rest of my girls because I need support to go back to the original. LOL I started reading Eclipse and could not bring myself to read it because I feel so naughty for reading them now! LOL j/k but you know what I mean. LOL
Last edited by shygirl1 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrazilyObsessed024

JenJen2112 wrote:I don't know if I'll be at a midnight showing but I'll probably see it the weekend it comes out since I don't know my school schedule for next fall. I will definitely stay away from the boards before I see it so I can form my own opinion in case people are saying it sucks and have nit picky reasons so I'm not searching for those the first time I see it. I also don't read reviews until after I see the movie because I don't want it to ruin the movie experience.
Yeah, no reviews for me either, although I will watch as much little extra clips they release as possible, to prepare myself, it helped a lot so I didn't completely lose it when I first saw Twilight. I like it now, but at first... Oh it was bad.
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

shygirl1 wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote: I have just given up, and will go see the movies no matter what, just glad I get something to talk and complain about later on, to make my Twilight experience longer.

I think we should all just get over whatever they decide, because frankly Summit does not care about our opinion.

Because they are stupid and don't realize we are all BRILLIANT!

Ha ha.
You know what I am loving your outlook too. I am just happy that they are willing to do the movies. Hopefully Breaking Dawn too. I will go see them 4 times each if I have too. LOL

Also, I think I need to leave the fan fictions alone for awhile. Between my friends sending me links to these Blushing stories and me peeking but looking at other authors I can't bring myself to read the original from Stephenie Meyers. LOL Shame on me and them. :shock: :oops: :o

Where is JenJen2112, Swizgal, Shawniegorie and the rest of my girls because I need support to go back to the original. LOL I started reading Eclipse and could not bring myself to read it because I feel so naughty for reading them now! LOL j/k but you know what I mean. LOL
I know fanfic is so addicting. Luna has a new story too so I can't stay away. How about we go back to the originals together since I can't bear to wait for the updates one chapter at a time. if you want a link to a really good fanfic though, let me know its one author I can't stay away from now.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
JenJen2112 wrote:I don't know if I'll be at a midnight showing but I'll probably see it the weekend it comes out since I don't know my school schedule for next fall. I will definitely stay away from the boards before I see it so I can form my own opinion in case people are saying it sucks and have nit picky reasons so I'm not searching for those the first time I see it. I also don't read reviews until after I see the movie because I don't want it to ruin the movie experience.
Yeah, no reviews for me either, although I will watch as much little extra clips they release as possible, to prepare myself, it helped a lot so I didn't completely lose it when I first saw Twilight. I like it now, but at first... Oh it was bad.
i dont fully understand how people thought the movie was horrible at first or at all. of course it wasnt as good as the book. i dont think any movie ever is. i didnt like the meadow scene and some other parts could have been improved greatly, but i enjoyed it. i luved it actually. was it bcaz u had high expectations? or did u think everything was just awful?
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
CrazilyObsessed024

t_feva wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
i dont fully understand how people thought the movie was horrible at first or at all. of course it wasnt as good as the book. i dont think any movie ever is. i didnt like the meadow scene and some other parts could have been improved greatly, but i enjoyed it. i luved it actually. was it bcaz u had high expectations? or did u think everything was just awful?
Well, I think despite preparing myself, I had high expectations. And I love Twilight more than anything else (not including people) and I wasn't used to it ever letting me down!

Plus, I have to say, I think it is a bad movie, but I was so angry it wasn't Twilight to me, I couldn't appreciate the little things that make the movie worthwhile.

I mean, it just isn't Twilight.

I have said this before, and I will say it again.

The book is about a love story, and happens to include vampires.

The movie is about vampires, and happens to include a love story.

That is how I see it anyways.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Okay well I was disappointed in the movie when I first watched it. I thought they took some good parts out ((blood testing)) & changed things that should have not been changed. For example, the meadow scene, bonfire/ beach scene, the car ride home from port angeles, etc. After watching the movie again, I actually liked it. Sure, it's not what we all thought it was gonna be. But it was okay.

I hope NM is EXACTLY what we hope it to be!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
CrazilyObsessed024

nafereti wrote:Okay well I was disappointed in the movie when I first watched it. I thought they took some good parts out ((blood testing)) & changed things that should have not been changed. For example, the meadow scene, bonfire/ beach scene, the car ride home from port angeles, etc. After watching the movie again, I actually liked it. Sure, it's not what we all thought it was gonna be. But it was okay.

I hope NM is EXACTLY what we hope it to be!!
That's how I felt too.

And I would like to say this if nobody has noticed:
On the Twilight Lexicon Blog it has been said the script writer (Melissa) of New Moon did not put Leah in the movie, therefore Vanessa Hudgens could not have auditioned for the role.
UnfreakinBelievable

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I haven't looked for a thread that talks about Rob's hair (I'm sure that one exists somewhere), but I just read that he got in trouble for cutting his hair . . . . I hadn't really worried until now that it won't be long enough for the movie -- but if he's gotten in trouble it makes me worry some . . . if he has to wear a wig it will be gagful.

Rob, you rebel you -- not wearing invisaline braces when they asked you to, cutting your hair -- dude, you're playing Edward -- gotta be working toward perfection, not against it.

Oh well, gotta love ya anyway ;)