Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti »

Yeah i know, they have to deal with us!!

But what makes me mad is how Michael's people said, "high-profile gig". So does that mean the only reason Michael will want the role is to help his career??

Not happy :evil:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yuck, his voice is all wrong. Oh man I shouldn't have watched that clip. Now I really do not want him to be Jacob. He looks way too old. They should just get Steven Strait if they replace Taylor, at least he's in all the fan made videos on youtube. Man this MC is NOT at all Jacob. Sorry!!!

I hope Chris does the right thing and keep Taylor!!!
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

lol I wonder if we had a Taylor-possibly-being-replaced free day...things on here about that are getting heated...I wish all that stuff would be settled and there were no more rumors that upset fans...thats one way to mess up the franchise...I'm excited for a real trailer to come out even though thats many months away...then that will give us something to ponder over...and there better be wolves in the first trailer so we don't have to wait any longer than we have to to see what they are going to look like! I think there are so many different mental pictures on how the wolves look it should be interesting...I wonder if to save money they'll use real wolves and have them stand on chairs and stools...just a thought...not a good one either...geez I love having pneumonia and not sleeping normally at all...but hey I can check on all the Twilight articles at all hours of the day and read the books over and over again...and to the fans overseas who haven't seen the movie yet and it comes out today hope you think it was worth the wait...and you make it a whole bunch more money so they might consider a bigger budget for the next movies...the gross profit is already at 200 million total...
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^ I always picture the werewolves like the ones on SKINWALKERS.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
HiminoAi
Wandering Through Town

Post by HiminoAi »

I am amazed at how much Twilight has made. Like just to think how much that is, and that it's all because of us the fans (many, myself included) who have seen it more then once!
200+ MILLION!!!

Okay on to my point! Do you guys think New Moon will do better, worse, or just as good as Twilight?
I'm thinking it might do just as good...I am hoping for better of course. But their were a lot of people who saw Twilight just to see it and not because they were dedicated fans. So they might not have liked Twilight as much as we did and won't want to go back to see a sequel....hmmm..just speculating..

What do you think?
"You've kept me waiting a long time."
"Sorry Ma'am."
*Alice & Jasper*
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I wanted to add something to the Ben Barnes - Aro discussion. I always pictured Aro older (maybe because of the papery skin?) so at first I was "oh, no". But then again are the Volturi ever described as old apart from their vampire years (yeah, the white hair is what's making me think they are old!)? So I thought about it and I think Ben could portray Aro. It would be very different from what I imagined Aro to look like but why not? I think he's a good enough actor to pull it off.

When's the Taylor - Chris Weitz lunch? Today? I think they really should bring the speculations to an end quite soon but then again they need time to consider everthing! :?
I see Taylor as Jacob and as I already stated, I hope they keep him for New Moon. But I'll watch the movie anyway and if they find someone better/more suitable I would be fine with that too (and see the error of my ways :P ) even if I'm for Taylor.

I think/hope that New Moon will do as good as Twilight, hopefully even better. I wonder if those you aren't fans of the books and didn't like the Twilight movie might not come back anyway to watch new Moon just to see how it turns out.

I really hope that with all the pressure of bringing out the movie as soon as possible they don't mess it up!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
UnfreakinBelievable

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I just stumbled upon VERY SMEXY photoshoot pics of Taylor :shock:

Jacob Black, anyone??

You'll enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AU5fKhXS7w#
anilumagloire
Wandering Through Town

Post by anilumagloire »

TeamJacob! wrote:
anilumagloire wrote:The more I see and hear Lautner, the more I hope he does get replaced.
He is definitely not JB material.
I never got why the kid playing Embry on Twilight didn't get cast a Jacob. He would have been perfect.
Right now I'll be happy with anyone but Taylor.
Sorry Team Jacob gals.
Can i just ask why you don't think TL is JB material?
I see JB as a manly man and Taylor is just too cute to be able to pull it off.
I like him, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him, but he just is not right to play JB.
How on earth is he gonna be at least a head taller than Edward (as described in the books)?????? How is he gonna be able to almost wrap Bella with just his hands???
It's a simple fact...
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

I see JB as a manly man and Taylor is just too cute to be able to pull it off.
Well you should jump over to the TL as JB thread and have a look at the recent photos of him he has grown up alot and doesn't just look cute.
I like him, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him, but he just is not right to play JB.
How on earth is he gonna be at least a head taller than Edward (as described in the books)?????? How is he gonna be able to almost wrap Bella with just his hands???
Im sure they can you camera angles of something to make him a little taller and as for being able to wrap bella in his arms ummmm... you should scroll up and look at Nafereti's siggy..i think he has got that covered ;)

EDIT: sorry just read the second bit again...what normal person is able to wrap someone in just their hands?? :? giants maybe??
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

^^ any actor would need some CGI help to wrap Bella up in just his hands^^
nafereti wrote:^ I always picture the werewolves like the ones on SKINWALKERS.
Okay, although I'm all Team Taycoby and worried about the news today, I will talk about the wolves.
I never imagined the wolves as the MJ Thriller or Skinwalker type transformation. Like one of our frequent posters on the TwiLex - sorry I can't remember who - coined the term "fursplosion," that the humans just instantaneously changed into wolves - not half human/half wolves hybrids, just huge "bear-like" wolves that SM describes in the books. No extra fangy look, but a huge normal wolf - like the vamps, they don't have huge fangs. I don't see why the CGI for this would be extreamly complicated, or that we would even have to see an incredible amount of it to tell the story right.
1) the night Jake gets "sick" with the fever, he tells it in a flashback to Bella. He transformed quicker than any of the other wolves because of his duel ancestory. One sec Jake, next sec the wolf nearly clawing Billy. As long as I don't see a "muppet" hand reaching for actor Gil B's face, I'm happy!
2) I would like to see the Werewolf Wrestling scene - who called it that? I've got to keep track of all you guys - Paul and Jacob going at it. Jacob phasing into a wolf in a midair "fursplosion" would be awesome.
3) So often the characters want to hide their transformation - they go out to the woods, because that is when they are most likely to loose it and they have to strip down (calm down ladies), so we don't need to see every phase, we don't need to see each and every character's phase. Well maybe a little bare backside, and some half nakedness . . .
4) I want huge dogs that can seem menacing and docile at the same time. Am I misinterpreting SM intent on this? A wolf that stand on all fours a bit taller than Bella, right. Dang, I hate that I've lent almost all my books out!
5) I know I said I would stick to the wolves, but TEAM TAYCOB!
6) And the wolves get their distinct characteristics by the color of their coats, the length of their hair, their position in the pack.
7) I also wanted to add that I feel that CW and Summit should try to keep Solomon and Krys in the cast. Admittedly Solomon did not look like the Sam Uley I imagined, but his and Krys's brief screen time should at least qualify them to be in on the action. I think the Native American should REPRESENT!
8) TEAM TAYCOB!
I'll shut my trap, for now.

What do you all think?
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *