Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by VampireAlternative »

Amanda Beth wrote:
pennybug84 wrote: I love how RED Laurents eyes were in this trailer. They looked awesome.
I think we're going to see much more impressive special effects and such in New Moon because they have such a huge budget (Kristen and Rob both got 10 MILLION dollar raises!)
Wow! I would love to be an actor! :D
Anyone notice how enthusiactic this topic became? :)
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Haha I'm soooo going to love this movie.
162 days to go ! ( yees I'm one of those lucky people who get to see it on the 18th. :D )

I also like the redness of Laurents eyes.
@got2Bkidding : I don't really think it is really sunny, is it ?
But I wonder, Edward isn't supposed to really sparkle in Italy , is he ?

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

SweetImpakt wrote:Haha I'm soooo going to love this movie.
162 days to go ! ( yees I'm one of those lucky people who get to see it on the 18th. :D )

I also like the redness of Laurents eyes.
@got2Bkidding : I don't really think it is really sunny, is it ?
But I wonder, Edward isn't supposed to really sparkle in Italy , is he ?
You are SO LUCKY!! I have to wait till the 20th. :(

I didn't think Edward sparkled in Italy, I thought she stopped him just in time. I think theres a little bit when they go underground with the Volturi, but I didn't think he actually sparkled outside. (Maybe I need to go read it again though.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
mrs_megan_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by mrs_megan_cullen »

Jake's phasing=AWESOME! And when Edward was telling Bella goodbye, the feeling is there so strongly that just in that short clip, I wanted to cry. I am NOT a big New Moon fan (I'm not really sure why lol), but I am really looking forward to the movie. The trailer looks amazing and 10000X better than Twilight. The color was richer, too, if you know what I mean? lol. Twilight had a lot of blue hues, and the NM trailer seemed warmer somehow.
*Team Edward*
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." -Alice Cullen
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... an_cullen/<<My original Twilight graphics...check them out!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I can not get enough of the New Moon trailer! I am so excited to see that it looks like the powers that be have followed the book a little more closely this time. I was so disappointed with the Twilight movie after reading the book. I felt like the screenwriter/director took too many liberties...for example, Bella never cooked for Charlie in the movie! That is a major part of her character in the book. Also, she should have said "OOPS" instead of "I'm sorry" during the kissing scene. And what was up with the field trip? Anyhoo... Thankfully, it looks like New Moon is going to stick a bit closer to the literary genius that SM has created. Jacob's phasing was AMAZING! The paper cut scene is spot on, and the scence where Edward leaves Bella behind is heart wrenching! MUST WE WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER??? I was kind of hoping they would move up the release date to the summer and give HP and the Half Blood Prince a little healthy competition. 8-)
On a side note...Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner)...I am a 40 year old teacher from Bama, but I would turn Cougar on his butt in a heart beat! He is some kind-of pretty in this role, and I am so glad they had the good sense to keep him on as Jacob. He is going to only get more amazing as each new movie is filmed!
RudeDesigns
Settled in Forks

Post by RudeDesigns »

the phasing was great i just hope they spend more time making the wolves look more well,realistic, because right now theyre kinda sci-fi cgi looking ,yes its better then what i can do personally ,but the twilight saga is now a multi-million dollar franchise so why not spend the money and make the best they can possibly make = greater return.
edwardsangel96
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardsangel96 »

Everyone is talking about Taylor's buff bod. But, for me, Rob was just smouldering and oozing sex appeal in this trailor. My favorite scene was Edward sending Jasper flying into the piano. That's right Edward, protect your lady. I loved the colors and the improved makeup for the vampires. I loved Edwards new look. Glad they did away with the little bufont hairdo and peacoat. That is a testament to Robert Pattinson that he could still be sexy, in Twilight, in spite of the bufont and peacoat. Bad directing and bad script, but Robert still made Edward smouldering hot, in Twilight. It's ashame that Robert won't be in this one much now that we've got a good director. I can just imagine how he could make us all swoon. Taylor does look great as well. I loved the part when he comes over the rail WOW. It's just too bad that he has to morph into Bella's guard dog, Max. Wish they could just leave him in human form?

I must say that the only thing that I didn't like was the wolfe. It was just a little too cute and cudly. The book describes them as quite terrifying, and that just wasn't. I know that they aren't really werewolves. But they needed to make him a little more werewolfe looking, just for visual effect, and to make the audience a little scared of him. Laurent, on the other hand, looked truly frightening. So if you put the 2 of them in a battle it's going to look like scary Laurent is being mauled by a cute, giant, stuffed animal. That just doesn't fit, for me.

I don't think that making him huge will help any either. Then he'll just look like Clifford the Big Red Dog. It's really going to be bad when Jacob grins at Bella when he's in wolfe form. Because, that's when they turn into Clifford and Emily Elizabeth, in my minds eye. :lol:
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

163!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I fudging love the wolf to bits now. At first I was like.. :o :shock: :? :x
Now im like :o :P :D 8-)

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.
Laurent is awesome.
Everythings awesome

aahhhh im excited
I:F(E*RUR*HEFudnjdnfpdkl,
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

JADE! You hated the wolf at first?! :o :shock: :? Ju is so crayzee, hawny.

gamb1t, I swear everytime I see your countdown I feel like I should take a little chocolate out of an advent calendar. Oooh maybe I should make my very own NM advent calendar! I could fill it with pics instead of chocolate. :lol:
Image Image