Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: New moon: Favorite lines in the movie

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I know it really wasnt technically a line, but when Charlie and Harry were in the forest and Charlie asked Harry if hed found something, and Harry started rubbing the wolfprint with his foot! I was CRYING with laughter at that point, actual tears i found it so funny.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
rainbowcrayon
Wandering Through Town

New moon: Favorite lines in the movie

Post by rainbowcrayon »

dazzle_me-xx wrote: I'm not sure if anyone's already mentioned this, but...Face Punch?! And then the actual movie itself : "Put your gun down or I'll blow you fricken' head head off. "
"Put your gun down or I'll blow your fricken head off!"
"Both of you, shut up or I'll blow both your fricken heads off!"
I was laughing my head off at this point. I just couldn't contain myself.
themeadow wrote: "I don't know why I'm dating such an old man, its gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed."

"Hey, Jasper. No fair with the mood control thing!"..."Sorry Bella. Happy...nevermind."

"Dating an older woman, hot." and "I vote hell yeah!" <3 Emmett.

""Hey, Bella! Where you been loca?!?"

"Age is just a number, baby. What are you like 40 now?"

"My size and knowledge base make me older because of your general paleness and lack of know-how."

"These are trade secrets! Dammit! This chick runs with vampires!"..."You can't really run with vampires, cuz they're fast." "Yeah, well we're faster!"

"Bella...Que Quowle." Gah! I am totally Team Edward but this was so sweet!

"As soon as you put the dog out."

"Jake...I love you. So please, don't make me choose. Cuz it'll be him. It's always been him."
And Embry and Jared's:
"It's all right, we won't bite."
"Speak for yourself."
I about lost it at that point.

So, basically anything Emmett says, or Jacob <3
And then, my favorite. Charlie.

"I'm a terminal bachelor... perpetual ladies man."
The way he says this makes me laugh. Every time. And I have seen the movie.... several times.

But, the best ever:
Bella: It must be nice, never getting cold.
Jacob: It's a wolf thing.
Bella: No, it's a Jacob thing. You're like your own personal sun.
Last edited by rainbowcrayon on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you're not really here, I don't want to be either. I want to be next to you.
black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold.
Ms_Vamp_4788
Settled in Forks

Post by Ms_Vamp_4788 »

Pretty much everything that Emmit says is just awesome. Plus the look Edward gives him after "Dating an older woman.." and then the "What?" It's such a brotherly moment.

I loved them giving Jasper some funny moments, he's always so stiff it was nice to see that he has a personality. "Happy...errh.." . Awesome.

"You can't trust vampires..trust me" It's so great when they give Rob lighter moments. Although he is wonderful with the drama he's just so sweet with the funny moments with bella.

Edward receiting Romeo and all the girls drooling followed by the teachers "Eyes on the screen people." Ha! and *Swoon*

Kirsten had a lot of great lines. Everything she said I throughly enjoyed. The freak out over the grey hair, the old man comment, and all the age remarks were great. It really put an emphasis on how much she desperatley wanted to be changed.

"You wanted me to be human, watch me." I loved that line and the way Kirsten said it was awesome.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Well, most of mine have already been mentioned... (but the ones I REALLY liked, I'll mention again just for fun ;) )

In no particular order...
-I LOVED the conversation between Jacob and Bella in her bedroom. So basically that entire scene.
-Apparently no one else remembered this one, but it was one of my favorites... When Bella says "It must be nice, never getting cold." and Jake goes "It's a wolf thing." And she says "It's not. It's a Jacob thing. You're just warm." I love that!
-"My size and knowledge base makes me older than you, because of your general paleness and lack of know-how" :lol: I love Jake.
-Every time Jessica, Mike, or Charlie spoke :lol:
-The "Face Punch" dialogue "I'm gonna blow your frickin head off!" :lol:
-"Bella, you're everything to me. You're everything" <3 I'm a total Team Jacob girl, but that one made me basically melt into a pile of mush.

I could probably list 50 billion more, but I'll stop there ;)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Aro: "Your gift...will make for an intriguing...immortal."

Michael Sheen said that line with the perfect amount of creepiness.
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

So I pretty much agree with everything everyone posted above me ^^. I watched it again today and I just died laughing every time at Jessica's little zombie rant :lol: The end of the movie has me on the edge of my seat bouncing EVERY time! :D
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

pennybug84 wrote:And when it looks like Laurent is going to kill Bella and she says "Edward I love you." Thank you CW!

And when Bella said something to Aro like, you know nothing about his soul.
I love both of those too!!

Kristen totally owened this movie!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

People have already talked about this, but one of my favorite lines of the movie, was, "Come on in, Bella we won't bite." Embry was hilarious when he said that :lol:
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

"HEAVEN"
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Just saw it again, and I know I already said this but I was laughing so so much!

So again, when Bella tells Edward to shut up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!