Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by dazzel21 »

I'll be seeing the movie on the 30th of June. It's a block screening sponsored by Twilight Coven Philippines which I'm really looking forward too because of all the Twifans that is sure to come. Then me and my friends would likely to watch it on the first week of July after the rush of the first day showing mellows down a bit. Because at that time some of the theaters offers a 'watch all you want' movie, which means we can watch Eclipse over and over again in the cinema for as long as we like. In New Moon we watched it 3 times over. We were inside the cinema for like 6 or 7 hours.... :lol: :lol:

Hey Karl if your interested to see the block screening instead I'll be happy to give you the website where the details for the reservation are posted... :lol: Let me know it should be fun and a new experience...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

31 days left in the US
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

I got my tickets for the midnight showing, and no doubt I will end up seeing it at least another 3 times.
stephspet13
Settled in Forks

Post by stephspet13 »

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows the british release date?
believe me, i would be the first to know when it was released, but i keep getting so many dates i can't decipher which is correct! i need help! i need to pre book tickets!!! haha.

I really hope that they include Rose and Jaspers stories. ;)

stephs pet!xx
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

30 Days or 4 weeks and 2 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!

Thanks Raine! I really want to know.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

stephspet13 wrote:Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows the british release date?
believe me, i would be the first to know when it was released, but i keep getting so many dates i can't decipher which is correct! i need help! i need to pre book tickets!!! haha.

I really hope that they include Rose and Jaspers stories. ;)

stephs pet!xx
official release date is july 9th however there are advance screenings july 3rd and 4th but the tickets went on sale last week soo im not sure ull be able to get them anymore, i had to stay up all night to get mine :lol:
dazzel21 wrote:I'll be seeing the movie on the 30th of June. It's a block screening sponsored by Twilight Coven Philippines which I'm really looking forward too because of all the Twifans that is sure to come. Then me and my friends would likely to watch it on the first week of July after the rush of the first day showing mellows down a bit. Because at that time some of the theaters offers a 'watch all you want' movie, which means we can watch Eclipse over and over again in the cinema for as long as we like. In New Moon we watched it 3 times over. We were inside the cinema for like 6 or 7 hours.... :lol: :lol:
ha ha welll im seeing it 3 times in 24 hours (soo i totally get your 6/7 hours in the cinema thing lol) as my best twi-bud and i have a kind of twilight tradition with this soo we're carrying it on- midnight july 2nd then 2 times on the 3rd, and then once on the 4th and then another viewing on the official release day! lol
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:I'll be seeing the movie on the 30th of June. It's a block screening sponsored by Twilight Coven Philippines which I'm really looking forward too because of all the Twifans that is sure to come. Then me and my friends would likely to watch it on the first week of July after the rush of the first day showing mellows down a bit. Because at that time some of the theaters offers a 'watch all you want' movie, which means we can watch Eclipse over and over again in the cinema for as long as we like. In New Moon we watched it 3 times over. We were inside the cinema for like 6 or 7 hours.... :lol: :lol:
ha ha welll im seeing it 3 times in 24 hours (soo i totally get your 6/7 hours in the cinema thing lol) as my best twi-bud and i have a kind of twilight tradition with this soo we're carrying it on- midnight july 2nd then 2 times on the 3rd, and then once on the 4th and then another viewing on the official release day! lol
Okay Vicky I'll give it to you. You win this one girl... :lol: :lol: But I'm not giving up the block screening and the first week of July are the only official tickets that I have but who knows right...If this is a competition on who goes to watch Eclipse the most..you're on girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Team Edward Forever~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

29 Days or 4 weeks and 1 day to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!

Thanks for the PM, Raine. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
Okay Vicky I'll give it to you. You win this one girl... :lol: :lol: But I'm not giving up the block screening and the first week of July are the only official tickets that I have but who knows right...If this is a competition on who goes to watch Eclipse the most..you're on girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: its just because we go+ see it and then we're like maaannn i REALLY want to see it again!! lol, we're addicts clearly ha ha, we saw new moon 9 times soo we're aiming for a straight 10 this time round lol
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
:lol: :lol: its just because we go+ see it and then we're like maaannn i REALLY want to see it again!! lol, we're addicts clearly ha ha, we saw new moon 9 times soo we're aiming for a straight 10 this time round lol
So true. It's addictive!!! And if I can watch New Moon which is my least favorite book in the Saga a couple of times, how much more it is Eclipse. It's one of my favorite book along with Breaking Dawn...
~Team Edward Forever~