RageTH - Same as Before.

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RageTH
Settled in Forks

RageTH - Same as Before.

Post by RageTH »

Same name, and same guy. May not post too much. Unfortunately, there's not a lot to keep me very active here. I'll still visit and post, like before, but there's only certain kinds of fangirling a guy like me can participate in.

And for the record, I am male.
I don't care a whole lot for Rosalie, as opposed to the fact that Emmet is a pretty cool guy.
I can't identify with much of anyone in the series, which I believe explains why I rather liked Breaking Dawn. I wish I could send a letter to Steph.
If I knew Jacob in real life, he'd never hear the end of it from me. Of all the things to build, a VW Rabbit. Yeah, it's a classic, but I wouldn't brag about that so much. And red. Really, Jake? You could have at least built something a bit more respectable for the weekends. Shoot, even an 4-door Plymouth Duster would have been sufficient. Ya know, something that doesn't require ice on the road to spin tires.

Any questions?
This signature is a disambiguation. We hope you feel less ambiguated.
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Re: RageTH - Same as Before.

Post by Kam-corder »

Hey! I remember you! I'm McKay btw or now Kam. So you like BD the best huh? I am guessing thats because you liked Jake's book? That one was my favorite. :D And I see you like cars... have you ever built one???
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Welcome back! Glad you returned!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
RageTH
Settled in Forks

Post by RageTH »

@Kam: Thanks! Well, I can't give a solid opinion yet. I did really like Breaking Dawn, a lot more than I thought I would. Give me a chance to read it a few more times. But as of right now, it's between BD and Eclipse.
Yep, love cars. My preference leans towards musclecars, really, and I have to admit, even Ed's right struck me as a slight dissappointmnet for a guy with money. I guess that's why he as the Aston. I can't say I've ever built a car, unless you count model kits, because I can't afford to build a real car yet, but I'd certainly like to build one, depending on what you mean by build.

@Feathers: Thank you! Much appreciated.
This signature is a disambiguation. We hope you feel less ambiguated.
Kam-corder
Settled in Forks

Post by Kam-corder »

Yeah I am re-reading BD right now, still like Jake the best :D my favorite part is when he meets the girl who likes cars! Musclecars huh? I am kinda a classic-type. I like T-birds and such, I like going to old car shows, one time I found Bella's truck at an antique store and practically begged my dad to buy it for me and get it fixed up. Lol that didn't happen. I also like some sports cars, out of all the Cullen's cars I like Alice's Porsche the best!

Lol I don't quite know what I mean by build to be honest. :oops: I guess the same thing Jake did? So no model kits don't count :lol: .
Elizabeth:There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack:I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Will:This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome (back) to the Lex!! It’s pretty cool meeting all the “old” folks again and the newbies, too. There is a list of questions on the introduction guidelines that will help us get to know you, and help navigate you to more interesting threads. I’m GNE, and if you need help with anything, other than moving furniture or donating blood, PM me. See you around the boards!! Take care!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

welcome back rage! i'm Dark...you can call me Dark. lol...feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat...I'm a nice gal. =]]

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

welcome to the new Lex! it's a great place for the addicted to feel "normal" well as normal as wel'll ever get. My name is Leah. PM me anytime :-) hope to see you around the boards.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome back. I think my husband is in love with Emmett.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry