Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Paige
Settled in Forks

HiHi~

Post by Paige »

How did you pick your screen name?
It's just my name ;] I'm so very creative, I know. It lowers the confusion level~

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I'm an avid RolePlayer, and a friend of mine I met through a roleplaying board had asked me to join his Twilight-RPG board. I, of course, had no idea what Twilight was, so I asked him (Yes, HIM) to tell me about it. As soon as he was done telling me about Twilight (And New Moon, as that book was also out at this point), I fell in love. I hadn't even read it myself yet, but I had high expectations, and Twilight/New Moon didn't disappoint. As for which book is my favourite... I think I'd have to say Midnight Sun. It's not even out yet, but Edward was the character I connected most with in these books, and I'd love to read about the events of the first book from his point of view. I can already tell I will fall in love with the book.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Edward, by far. Jacob is my second favourite, and Bella my last. I relate more to Edward, oddly enough, than I do with Jacob or Bella. We're both over-analyzers ;]

Who is your favorite minor character?
This is a toughie... but I think I like Emmett the most. He's gruff, and tough, but he provides such comedic entertainment. He lightens the mood when Edward and Bella are too mushy/depressing for me.

What are your hobbies?
Well, obviously I read as a hobby, and I'm also an aspiring author. :] I draw and take photos, as well as play video games.~

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I was originally born in Ireland, but I live in Ohio now :]

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm 17, but I will turn 18 October Twenty-First. ^^

Anything else I'd like to share
I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but you can feel free to ask me any questions. I'm open to answering pretty much everything :]
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: HiHi~

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :)

I love RolePlaying, too! I prefer livebased, rather than forums. ;)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Paige
Settled in Forks

Post by Paige »

I've never done a livebased RP, but it sounds like fun ;]

Thanks for the welcome <3
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

Welcome, Paige! :)

We are so alike in many aspects. I love Role playing as well, but I do the whole RPG thing on game systems. (Whoot for Final Fantasy!)

I love Edward as well, then Jacob, then Bella. :) I am an over-analyzer as well! I tend to over think things WAY TOO much. Sometimes you'd see me take the longer route in completing a math problem, even when the shortcut is right in my face. XP

:) And I LOVE to draw! I do some portrait drawings occasionally, but I seriously love to doodle. And games? Of course. :)

And bwahaha. I'm 17 and will be 18 in May.

Welcome again though! And have fun around the boards!
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Paige welcome to the Lex.
I have never done role playing but I bet it would be fun. I would want to be a Volturi I think.
I hope you have a great time on here there are some great people on here and plenty of things to read to read.
Like Ren said if you need anything just ask. I see you have new friends arriving already. Have fun and Happy Posting.
Kat
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Paige
Settled in Forks

Post by Paige »

I play FInal Fantasy as well!~ Sucha g reat series of games, imo. :]

OH, MAN. WHEN I DO MATH PROBLEMS I TAKE FOREVER. It could be the easiest one, but I have to check and double check because I'm never sure if I've done it right or not XD

Yaaaay for having things in common~
:]
<3

Kat-
I normally play Edward. At first I got scared I'd brutally murder his character, but I did my best to stay true to who Edward is, and I think I do pretty well, but playing a Volturi would be lots of fun. ^^
Thank you for the welcome <3
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

Paige wrote:I play FInal Fantasy as well!~ Sucha g reat series of games, imo. :]

OH, MAN. WHEN I DO MATH PROBLEMS I TAKE FOREVER. It could be the easiest one, but I have to check and double check because I'm never sure if I've done it right or not XD

Yaaaay for having things in common~
:]
<3

Kat-
I normally play Edward. At first I got scared I'd brutally murder his character, but I did my best to stay true to who Edward is, and I think I do pretty well, but playing a Volturi would be lots of fun. ^^
Thank you for the welcome <3

You are correct! If anything, THE best game series. Number 7 and 8 and Vivi from 9. Whoooooo...
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hello and welcome to the new lexicon fourms!!!
i'm Dark...you can call me Dark. lol...feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat...I'm a nice gal. =]]

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.