Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rosaliebellafan
Settled in Forks

Hi, Everyone!

Post by rosaliebellafan »

How did you pick your screen name?
I really happen to be a huge Rosalie and Bella fan, therefore the screen name. Although it seems to me that people who happen to be Bellafans do not really like Rosalie and vice versa (mostly due to the characters different choices and different attitudes and personalities in the story), I happen to like the both of them the most in the entire saga.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I have only started reading the entire saga this year. I was introduced to Twilight by a friend, who also happens to be a huge fan. I first saw the movie trailer and thought "Wow. This seems like a very cool movie." And my friend upon hearing my interest in watching the movie practically insisted that I read the book first. Am I glad I listened to her. And from there my love for Twilight was born.

It's really hard to choose. Hmmm....... I think I need to reread it a couple more times. :D

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I like Bella the most. And I prefer Edward over Jacob. Jacob actually isn't all that bad. He was okay in Twilight and the earlier parts of New Moon. But after New Moon, its like whenever he's around Bella, he becomes juvenile, unreasonable, immature and well, mean and nasty. Still, I don't completely hate or dislike his character because he is actually funny and entertaining (when he isn't around Bella) when he interacts with his pack.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Well, obviously from my screen name, I'm a HUGE Rosalie fan. I like Emmett too, partly due to the Rosalie connection. I'm probably one of the very few who feel that way I think, because most of the time, it seems to be the other way around. ;)

I'm find Jasper very interesting too. His love for Alice is very humbling. And weirdly, I'm sorta interested in James and Victoria. I actually want to know their love story. I mean, I feel very sad for Victoria if James' love for her is like what Edward implied in Eclispe. For Victoria to love him so much, and him to love her so little.

What are your hobbies?
I love reading. Twilight (OBVIOUSLY!!!), Harry Potter, Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn, Marian Keyes, Wendy Holden, Tracy Chevalier, to name a few. I love animals too. I have a pet dog. Fashion also interests me. Love Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Marchesa, Monique Lhullier, Prada, Miu Miu and Balenciaga.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I'm a Malaysian Chinese.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm in my late teens.

Anything else you would like to share.
Anyways, like my subject title, I just wanna say HI to everyone!
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Hi, Everyone!

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Cool, a bella and rosalie fan! welcome to lex!
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

I like Rose as well she made the choices in her life because of what she lost. Welcome to the Lex and I am sure we will see you around.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Welcome to the Lex!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! Another Rosalie fan! Its not very common to run across people like that. Its nice when I do. :)
Anyway...welcome! I hope you have fun, and be sure to pm me if you need any help or are just bored. :)
See ya!
~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Welcome to the lex! I'm Megan 25 from Chicago. LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE :D I hope to see you on the boards later :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D I'm copper curls ~ hope to see you around the boards.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
rosaliebellafan
Settled in Forks

Post by rosaliebellafan »

Thanks for dropping by. That's very nice of all of you. Holla back! :)
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

welcome to the Lex!
I'm vampirechick101
Pm me =]
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*