Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jezza3000
Settled in Forks

Hey, Im Jezza

Post by jezza3000 »

How did you pick your screen name?

Well i have had this name for ages, I use it a lot for forums and signing up in things. It's also my main email :)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Well it all started back around May, when my friend Taylor read twilight and wouldn't stop talking about Edward and the series at her going away party (she was leaving for Sydney). Everyone was annoyed at her about the twilight series and this person called Edward (Girls included). But i was intrigued and wanted to read it and from time to time I would watch the trailers (which was practically condemn, epically if your guy like me) . About months later and me getting annoyed at my friends (most of the girls, no guys yet) constantly talking about twilight, i decided to buy the first book to see what the whole fuss is about (which was on the 9/10 or in American dates 10/9, how i know this is because i kept my receipt and use it as a book mark and why i do that is because it's fun to use little memorabilia). So finally I read Twilight, fell in love with it (and i might add i was the first guy in my group to even read it, let alone love it) then following that day my friend allowed me to borrow New Moon, so I read that loved it and then read Midnight Sun then that Saturday I bought Eclipse and the week after that Breaking Dawn then i bought New Moon the week after that and re-read the series in 2 weeks while I feel behind on school work lol. Now which book would be my favorite, it have to be between Twilight and Eclipse or maybe New Moon (When Alice came back near the end that made my whole day) But Id most likely say Twilight because it was just so fresh and new and that's when i actually liked Edward a lot.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

Hands down Jacob. It's just really because I just can't stand Edward being so perfect. He needs flaws for me to love him, and my theory is that his flaw is that he has no flaws. But the reason why i love Jacob is because hes more cool, fun, human-like and I think i first noticed that I was Team Jacob when at the end of Eclipse, Bella and Jacob have their emotional good bye and I just balled my eyes out( Yes I'm well aware that I'm a guy and that a cried at that point, My mum says i get the emotional stuff from her lol. And i also balled my eyes out quite a lot in Breaking Dawn. I remember vividly me running to my friends (the girls who've read the series) and asking them if they cried in Breaking Dawn and a few of them didn't, so i was like Oh, right OK. Yeah well i cried lol

Who is your favorite minor character?

Id say hands down Alice. I absolutely adore her, shes just the best. But if not her then Seth, He just awesome all the way.

What are your hobbies?

Um reading, talking with friends, going out, listening to music, computers and games, reading Manga or watching Anime, food, stuff lol

Where are you from?

I live in Australia, NSW (also if any of you Aussies out (or anyone else) there who have read the Tomorrow series, contact me and be my friend lol)

How old are you?

15 yrs young

Anything else you would like to share?

Um, well i write Fan fiction and read of a lot of it as well (but who doesn't) and I absolutely love The Host, i think Stephenie hit the nail on that (and yes if your wondering I balled my eyes out with that as well, epically near the end. I cried more in that then Eclipse and Breaking Dawn put together) and I hope to be a fun nice member of your community :D .
"Life sucks then you die" Lmao Team Jacob FTW!!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Hey, Im Jezza

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE.Hope to see you on the boards later :D
PS I LOVE LOVE Alice too !!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

Hello, and welcome to the Lex! I hope you'll like it around here, I know I do :D Hope to see you around on the boards!
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey and welcome to the lex!
Hehe, my guy friend cried in NM and BD, so you're not alone :D
Hope to see you on the boards later on.

-Jasper
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Jezza, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime.

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Hi and welcome to the Lex! I am Elizabeth and feel free to PM me anytime you wanna chat. I'll see you around the boards!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B