Hey!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Reese1603
Settled in Forks

Hey!

Post by Reese1603 »

My name is Reese1603 and I am fairly new to Twilight (just started reading about a month, month and a half ago.) However, when I become obsessed, there is no turning back. I've read all the books at least 4 times, some of them more. I am right now in the process of picking through each book, and trying to think about them from EVERY view point. Its getting tricky. This site has helped a ton.

How did you pick your screen name? This has always been my screen name for every place I visit. So if you see another Reese1603 out there on another forum, its probably me.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I was actually boycotting Twilight at first - I saw how obsessed my friends were and I was like "its a book about vampires...come on!" Plus, I am not usually into this kind of book...I like reading more realistic fiction. however, I was at a friends house and it was the day the movie came out on DVD and she bought it that day and said we were going to watch it. I groaned and moaned but eventually agreed. Well, of course I LOVED it. I borrowed the first book from a friend early that week, and four days later I had bought the next three and was on my way to finishing them. I was horribly sick during that week (I have Crohn's disease and it had a major flareup) so Twilight became a necessary distraction from the pain I was in.

My favorite two are Twilight and Eclipse. I am beginning to like Breaking Dawn more, but soo much happens and I am kinda P'ed that SM didn't go into more detail. I mean....she really could have split BD into two books and wrote them the same way she did the other books? The few months leading up to the battle seemed to be more of a narrative, a general overview. You know what I mean?

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? EDWARD!!!! Bella rocks too. I am beginning to not hate Jacob quite so much now.

Who is your favorite minor character? ALICE ALICE ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your hobbies? I am an Elementary Education Major, so love kids. I also was considering a major in English, because I love writing and reading as well. I love music, and movies. Oh, and Twilight!

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Minnesota. Brrrr.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) Low to Mid Twenties.

Anything else you would like to share. Um, I am super cool to talk to. I overthink EVERYTHING. I help run a kids forum for Millsberry (General Mills online game) (again, I love kids), but I won't post the link because I am not sure if that's against the rules. I am in college, but am in a 5 year program after taking a year off....so I kinda got a late start. Hmmm thats it, I guess.
HarriannCullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Hey!

Post by HarriannCullen »

Hey there, and welcome, I am new too.
Thank you threethings for the banners x
Midnight Sun virign, as it isn't perfect yet.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hello & Welcome :D

the lex is a great place to get your Twilight fix (I know it works for me)

maybe I'll see you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hey Reese1603! I'm Karl welcome to the
lex hope you like it here. Hope to see you
around the boards. :D Wish you better health :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Welcome to the Lex!

I, too, love kids. Hence the reason I'm going to end up teaching them when I get through all my schooling. :)

If you'd like to talk, please feel free to pm me!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Hi, I'm Latte :D
Welcome to the Lex!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Hey welcome to the Lex!
I'm Sarah.

Hope to see you around :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey, and welcome to the lex!

I'm Jenni, hope to see you around the boards later. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Welcome to the Lex!
I hope you like it here! :D
Genny
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com